It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Let me know when there is a T62 confirmed on the battlefield.

The 200 series is a designation for Syria. Are you going to claim they brought tanks back from Syria that they shipped?

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

They won't ever be on a 'battlefield', they're being used to put down those long running peaceful protests near Kherson.

62s are still perfectly good at killing civilians who don't have the means to shoot back.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The sanctions on Russia are going to kill multiple times more people worldwide from famine than all the people on both sides of the Ukraine war die from bullets and bombs.

Yet, some want the world to step up and suffer more to teach Putin a lesson.

Clown world.

Which is exactly why most of the newest tech we gave Ukraine has a remote self destruct feature.

Not perfect yet, but it appears that we may have learned a lesson or two.

Maybe you should pay more attention to who and what you are replying to.
edit on 2-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The sanctions on Russia are going to kill multiple times more people worldwide from famine than all the people on both sides of the Ukraine war die from bullets and bombs.

Clown world.

Which is exactly why most of the newest tech we gave Ukraine has a remote self destruct feature.

I am.

Have you figured out what caused all those surprising explosions deep inside massive russian military research facilities yet?

Is russia still sending captured Western weapons there for reverse engineering?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
ATS thread - June 2, 2022 - Exclusive: Putin Treated for Cancer in April, U.S. Intelligence Report Says

Vladimir Putin's health is a subject of intense conversation inside the Biden administration after the intelligence community produced its fourth comprehensive assessment at the end of May. The classified U.S. report says Putin seems to have re-emerged after undergoing treatment in April for advanced cancer, three U.S. intelligence leaders who have read the reports tell Newsweek.

The assessments also confirm that there was an assassination attempt on Putin's life in March, the officials say.

The high-ranking officials, who represent three separate intelligence agencies, are concerned that Putin is increasingly paranoid about his hold on power, a status that makes for a rocky and unpredictable course in Ukraine. But it is one, they say, that also makes the prospects of nuclear war less likely.

edit on 2-6-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The 200 series is a designation for Syria. Are you going to claim they brought tanks back from Syria that they shipped?

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

They won't ever be on a 'battlefield', they're being used to put down those long running peaceful protests near Kherson.

62s are still perfectly good at killing civilians who don't have the means to shoot back.

If you don't get dogged for that post it is proof positive that the Ministry of Truth Larpers don't give a damn about lies or propaganda being posted on here.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You can easily find the problem by looking in a mirror.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Clown world.

I am.

Have you figured out what caused all those surprising explosions deep inside massive russian military research facilities yet?

Can you explain what your BS self-destruct features have to do with me posting about sanctions causing famine?

Are you claiming that UA is going to blow up famine? Really WTH are you even going on about?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

If you don't get dogged for that post it is proof positive that the Ministry of Truth Larpers don't give a damn about lies or propaganda being posted on here.

Are you trying to imply that any word of it is inaccurate?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Clown world.

I am.

Can you explain what your BS self-destruct features have to do with me posting about sanctions causing famine?

Are you claiming that UA is going to blow up famine? Really WTH are you even going on about?

Perhaps it had something to do with your intentionally mixed metaphor?

Maybe a little over your head.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I will just wait and see if anyone with integrity will disect that post of yours and expose it for what it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The entire post was a super high tech American weapon, probably best not to ask the few surviving VDV to transport it deep inside russia.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ukraine wipe out Russian weapons after 'useful idiot' reveals EXACT location

A RUSSIAN journalist unwittingly helped Ukrainian forces to locate and destroy Russian heavy artillery.

Ukraine forces succeeded for the first time in taking out a Russian 2S4 Tyulpan artillery system near Rubizhne in the Luhansk region.

The 2S4 Tyulpan is a powerful weapon and can fire massive 240 mm caliber 221-pound high explosive projectiles for up to 260 miles.

Ukrainian soldiers were able to locate the deadly weapon after watching a TV broadcast from the frontline by a Russian journalist.

Viktor Kovalenko, a Ukrainian army veteran, wrote on his Twitter page: "Ukrainian military was able to destroy 2S4 Tyulpan immediately after watching the TV report by the Russian propagandist Alex Koz (useful idiot).

"He proudly reported about this deadly mortar on Russian TV and disclosed the exact location."

You think the Russian media would have learned not to do this after their reporting got a Russian landing ship sunk at the Ukrainian port of Berdyansk.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

No Russia is going to blow up famine and before you try and deny it Russia stated as much when they tried to say they would un-blockade the Port of Odessa to get the grain out BUT only if all sanctions against Russia are dropped. Since that wont happen and Putin is ok on stealing crops from Ukraine and shipping it to Syria the fault lies with Putin.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You are citing the US government, Facebook, and Twitter as authorities on what is true.

And the sources you are using are the ultimate authorities on what is true?
You just come across as a big Putin fanboy.

Try using some independent sources and post a balanced view instead of Russia, Russia, Russia!
I couldn't care less how this war goes. The sooner it's over the better.
But, I do like to see a balanced view. Especially here on ATS where the mantra is "Deny Ignorance".
Seems like a lot of people have forgotten that lately.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If you recall, a couple hundred vdv were shot down as soon as their chutes opened early in the war as a result of a useful idiot's twitter post.

'Almost' like a few Ukrainians were just waiting for them to arrive at that exact moment.

'Loose lips sink ships' (and kills russian generals) has never been more true than it is today.

edit on 2-6-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Well once of the main sources he uses is Southfront. That site was included in the US Government report back in 2020 by name and has like 10+ pages detailing why its propaganda.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

lol true..

remember though -
"never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake."
– Napoleon Bonaparte

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I guess when I see reports on here about highly motivated Ukrainians willing to fight to the end they are talking about the Nazi Battalions because there sure are a lot of videos of regular Ukrainian soldiers that are completely demoralized.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is new. I will keep looking to see if more vids like this show up.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

lol true..

remember though -
"never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake."
– Napoleon Bonaparte

Have you seen anything about the Grey Eagle and Hellfire missiles?

I was just shocked by some (completely unconfirmed) 'scuttlebutt'.

Radar Tracker just became a critical tool.

ETA:

Just confirmed in the latest Speak The Truth, so it's now apparantly confirmed.

Ukraine just obtained (or is about to obtain) the ability to 'clear' the Black Sea.

I definitely didn't see this one coming.

edit on 2-6-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join