It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fuzz4262
a reply to: NoMoreFools

Not much. China and Japan have more than enough food because of industrialization but there is no profit for them supplying food to Africa.

Now this one I KNOW for a FACT you just made up, ccp would practically starve without American food supplies.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I think Britain is goading Russia into cutting diplomatic relation with Britain. This way Russia will be free to arm Argentina and encourage Argentina to invade Falklands and this way Britain can officially go to war with Russia ala Crimea war which will bring rejuvenate Britain.

I dunno man, i mean, ya can't just slap words together randomly and hope it forms cogent sentences and logical thought translation. Argentina? Falkland islands? Seriously, WUT?!?! Neither side has cared about the Malvinas for 30+ years.
edit on 27-5-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Einstein once said WW4 will be fought with stones and sticks. War is human nature. Doesn't matter who starts war. All humans are to blame.

The putin madman did it all by himself, and the entire russian population let him get away with it.

putin and the russian population are to blame, not anyone else.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

There is war every single day since dawn of humanity hundreds of thousands of years ago. Humans are the most brutal animals ever to walk the Earth. Don't be surprised what can happen.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

There is war every single day since dawn of humanity hundreds of thousands of years ago. Humans are the most brutal animals ever to walk the Earth. Don't be surprised what can happen.

So ww3 is ok cuz 'humans are brutal'?

Perhaps glassing russia would help the human race advance then, because ONLY russia is trying to start ww3.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
TOS-2 is entering service. It replaces TOS-1A. With better range, mobility, punch, along with reduced cost of construction, using truck chassis instead of T-72 chassis. Because Ukraine war lasts decades if not centuries, we should be seeing this in action within this year.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Einstein once said WW4 will be fought with stones and sticks.

He also said that only 2 things are infinite, human stupidity and the universe, and he wasn't so certain about the universe. I have to say you're doing little to dissuade me from believing the former.

Doesn't matter who starts war.

Of course it matters, that's why there are tribunals....because it DOES in fact matter, both geopolitically and geosocially.

All humans are to blame.

So you think the kids getting killed over in Ukraine are to blame for it? They're human right?
edit on 27-5-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Keep in mind what started Ukraine war in the first place.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

TOS-2 is entering service. It replaces TOS-1A. With better range, mobility, punch, along with reduced cost of construction, using truck chassis instead of T-72 chassis. Because Ukraine war lasts decades if not centuries, we should be seeing this in action within this year.

twitter.com...

That would explain why HIMARS were suddenly sent to Europe this week.

If russia uses tos2 in Ukraine, it's damn near certain that we give HIMARS to Ukraine, and that means the battlefield moves to russian soil, including moscow.

Welcome to ww3.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Keep in mind what started Ukraine war in the first

We are.

russia invaded Ukraine to steal territory.

Twice.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Are you aware of any new base or leave restrictions today?

Don't post anything that might break someone's opsec though. (I know you know better, so this is for others)

I checked with folks in the 3 places I have contacts and nothing is new, still on 8 hour travel restriction, but none of them were Navy or Air Force.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Russians / rebels in Zolote. By now AK-12 is standard service rifle of Russians, replacing AK-74M in the assault rifle role and Dragunov SVD in the designated marksman role.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Russian army Msta howitzers in Kharkov. I guess they don't use anymore 122 mm due to lack of range and punch.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Mi-26 heavy lift helicopter seen on TV in a combat zone probably for the first time ever.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Russian army repels a Ukrainian attack in Donbas. PKP machine gun can be seen utilized.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Orlan drones are heavily used in recon and arti direction.

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fuzz4262

You're such a nihilist. If I shoot you in the kneecap without provocation, are we both to blame for that?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
* - USAF RQ4 Global Hawk FORTE11 weird flight pattern

* - Ukrainian General Staff estimates Russian fatalities at 30000

* - At Novopavlivske and Zaporizhzhia directions Russian forces shelled Vremivka, Poltavka, Chervone, Huliaipole, Orikhiv, Kamianske and Olhivske, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - At Kurakhove direction Russian forces shelled areas of Maryinka, Myslyvske and Pavlivka, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - At Bakhmut direction Russian forces conducted assault and offensive actions near Nahirhne, Vasylivka, Komushuvakha and Vidrodzhennia, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning

* - Russian forces conducted assault actions near Sieverodonetsk, Oskolonivka, Toshkivka, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Russian forces shelled Ozerne and Dibrova with MLRS and mortars, conducted airstrikes, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Russian forces attempted offensive near Pasika village, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Russian forces shelled Studenky, Sviyatohirsk, Bohorodychne, Karnaukhivka and Virnopillia with artillery, conducted airstrikes near Dovhenke, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Russian forces at Kharkiv direction shelled Ternova, Prudyanka, Ruski Tyshky, Kutuzivka, Varvarivka, Petrivka, Mykhailivka, Korobochkino and other, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Russian forces deployed additional Iskander-M division at Luninets area of Brest region, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Russian forces retreated near Novopil and Novodarivka villages as result of Ukrainian defence forces actions, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - Russian forces shelled civilian infrastructure near Osokorivka, Novovorontsovka, Blahodatne, Zorya and Tavriyske, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine says in the morning report

* - This event is known propaganda, displayed for awareness
Russian media claimed 3 killed as result of Tochka missile strike in Svatove

* - Kharkiv region: Derhachi, Zolochiv and Saltivka are being shelled with artillery

* - Clashes continue in Lyman - (me thinks Lyman may be the next Mariupol)

* - Stolen commodities from occupied Ukraine: Astrakhan based CMC's Russia flag bulk carrier Matros Koshka transited Bosphorus towards Med en route from occupied Sevastopol allegedly to Beirut, but really to Syria (Tartus or Latakia), carrying 27200 tons stolen wheat. OATT

* - Polish Piorun MANPADS at work. Soldiers of the 95th Airborne Assault Brigade shot down russian Ka-52 helicopter

* - Situation in Donbas Ukraine "dynamic" per @PentagonPresSec, saying there is "a lot of back and forth" between Ukrainian & Russian forces

* - Ukraine requests for MLRS - "We're working every single day to get weapons and systems into Ukraine" per @PentagonPresSec, saying Washington is aware of the requests by Kyiv "We're in constant communication with them [Ukrainians]"

As a reminder

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

Resources - Where most of the updates come from.
* - Flightradar24 - tracks flights worldwide
* - Live Ukraine control map 1 - updates on the ground
* - Ukraine Control Map 2
* - Ship radar
* - Military vessel tracker
* - Institute for the Study of War (ISW)
* - Stopfake - Countering Russian propaganda about Ukraine
* - MilitaryLand - Maps

Youtube resources -
* - Speak the Truth
* - War in Ukraine
* - Artur Rehi - Estonain soldier
* - Daily Report

Social media resources -
* - Twitter - Jomini of the West - Battlefield Maps

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: fuzz4262

Wrong that's not even the start the start was Russia installing a puppet govt which led to maiden riots. They helped him steal billions then gave him sanctuary in Russia im sure after Putin got his cut of course

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Something we speculated about here some time ago finally has some answers.

Those SU-25 'parts' sent to Ukraine a while back were indeed entire entire planes that had simply been 'disassembled' prior to shipping, and Ukraine has apparently now completed the reassembly process.

This resulted in UAF adding 14 well maintained (and NATO upgraded) SU-25s, which have already downed an SU-25 and two SU-35s in the past day or so, and a number of russian helicopters and drones, along with hitting quite a few ground targets, including reports of a 'special' company sized russian unit that Ukraine claims was completely destroyed.

My list of outsized support for Ukraine has just grown by 1, well done Bulgaria!

Thank You Bulgaria!

ETA: Has Zaphod been around lately? I 'heard' that these 14 particular SU-25s have some capabilities that no other russian planes ever had, something that would be very significant to Ukraine, but I don't 100% trust the 'source' I got that from. Zaphod would know, in fact I think he may have actually hinted at it a while back.

edit on 28-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join