It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fuzz4262
a reply to: Annee

Same idea a ship sails dips below the horizon once it's far enough and you cannot see it anymore even with a telescope. Because Earth is round. Christopher Columbus proved it in 1492.

yeah they got rid of that weakness by using upgraded computers that account for curvature of the earth.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALERT!

Some IRL peeps are 100% freaked out about something the russian navy tried to do today, and say that western countries are 'preparing to react'.

I don't know any more than that, please let us know if you learn anything further in the next 48 hours.

Special Alert for Brits:

I was specifically told that your navy was 'involved', and that the 'situation is serious'.

edit on 27-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: Xcathdra

ALERT!

Some IRL peeps are 100% freaked out about something the russian navy tried to do today, and say that western countries are 'preparing to react'.

I don't know any more than that, please let us know if you learn anything further in the next 48 hours.

Special Alert for Brits:

I was specifically told that your navy was 'involved', and that the 'situation is serious'.

I’m hearing a Black Sea confrontation may be imminent
edit on 27-5-2022 by NoMoreFools because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoMoreFools

That would likely be the start of NATO going directly after russia (ww3), which would likely mean the end of russia (as we know it) within days.

Assuming it remains conventional, otherwise russia gets glassed.

I have no idea what happened, or what is planned, but IF a naval confrontation is indeed coming the world is about to change forever.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

That would likely be the start of NATO going directly after russia (ww3), which would likely mean the end of russia (as we know it) within days.

I have no idea what happened, or what is planned, but IF a naval confrontation is indeed coming the world is about to change forever.

Yup. I hope what I am hearing is not true. I’m certainly not tied in to any type of advanced intel-so let’s all pray that I am wrong.

No one wins if that pops.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoMoreFools

Yup. I hope what I am hearing is not true. I’m certainly not tied in to any type of advanced intel-so let’s all pray that I am wrong.

No one wins if that pops.

I'm not 'tied in' either, and have no idea what suddenly got everyone in 'war mode', but there are some unexpected people suddenly in 'war mode' about something they think the russian navy tried to do today.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If Britain navy into Black Sea to unblock Odessa then I guess Russia will have no choice but to wreck Odessa port with cruise missiles to prevent export of grain which would earn Ukraine money to buy weapons to fight Russia.

Doing so will also prompt Russia to cut diplomatic relation with Britain and arm Argentina with Su-35 jets and encourage Argentina to invade Falklands.
edit on 27-5-2022 by fuzz4262 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If Britain navy into Black Sea to unblock Odessa then I guess Russia will have no choice but to wreck Odessa port with cruise missiles to prevent export of grain which would earn Ukraine money to buy weapons to fight Russia.

Did you just threaten an intentional global famine if russia doesn't get it's way?

Of course you did, russian teevee does it every day.

Tell us again how the putin madman is nothing like hitler, I dare you.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Western countries have so much food they practically spoil them intentionally to keep price high. Why don't western countries supply food to Africa? Ukraine has enough on its plate right now.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I think the chatter is twofold. About the blockade, and Treasury closing off the carveout whereby Russia could have paid back debt via US banks. They're making Russia desperate, with good reason.

Russia right now is playing the 62' blockade/quarantine game in reverse. Where the hell is Adlai and McNamara when ya need them huh?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Western countries have so much food they practically spoil them intentionally to keep price high. Why don't western countries supply food to Africa? Ukraine has enough on its plate right now.

The west supplies a ton of food to Africa.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You'd have to ask our By Any Means party, I have no idea.

But I suspect that will quickly change, because political roadblocks never survive a great need.

Or better yet, Russian Patriots should act RIGHT NOW.

No more time to wait, stop planning and do it today.

Your country and the lives of nearly every russian may depend on you succeeding.

Remove putin today, before it's too late.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Not enough. In the west because of industrialization less than 1% of population does farming compared to more than 50% pre industrial. The west refuses to supply sufficient food to Africa to keep supply low to keep price high to reap profit. The problem is not lack of food. The problem is greed.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Not enough. In the west because of industrialization less than 1% of population does farming compared to more than 50% pre industrial. The west refuses to supply sufficient food to Africa to keep supply low to keep price high to reap profit. The problem is not lack of food. The problem is greed.

How much is the East providing?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Not much. China and Japan have more than enough food because of industrialization but there is no profit for them supplying food to Africa.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fuzz4262

That doesn't make sense.

If the west is indeed scalping the prices of food to Africa for profit, then surely the east could undercut and still profit....no?

On topic:

With the rumblings of an impending naval event, is this correlated to russias debt default by the wests refutation of the ruble?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think Britain is goading Russia into cutting diplomatic relation with Britain. This way Russia will be free to arm Argentina and encourage Argentina to invade Falklands and this way Britain can officially go to war with Russia ala Crimea war which will bring rejuvenate Britain.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Did you just make that up again?

Or are you unaware that the U.S. alone has given, not sold, given, over a billion dollars worth of food to Africa since russia invaded Ukraine and tried to create an intentional global famine?

Name another country that has done more.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I think Britain is goading Russia into cutting diplomatic relation with Britain. This way Russia will be free to arm Argentina and encourage Argentina to invade Falklands and this way Britain can officially go to war with Russia ala Crimea war which will bring rejuvenate Britain.

Are you still trying to claim that the putin madman isn't trying to start ww3?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Einstein once said WW4 will be fought with stones and sticks. War is human nature. Doesn't matter who starts war. All humans are to blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join