It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hmm...... little tin God seems a bit shaky......

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Kremlin on high alert as coup rumours grow in Moscow: Disgruntled generals join FSB looking to oust Putin and end Ukraine war

Rumours are swirling in Moscow that a number of former generals and KGB officials are preparing to oust Russia’s president Vladimir Putin and plan to end the war in Ukraine, which is increasingly seen across Russia as a strategic mistake and, above all, an economic disaster.

The top of Putin’s former employer – the Russian security service FSB – is said to be so frustrated about the lack of military progress in Ukraine that it has reached out to a number of generals and former army officials, according to various analysts and local media reports.

In particular a group called the ‘Siloviki’ – which comprises of former FSB officers who are active in Russian politics – is said to be pushing hard to replace Putin, together with former officers from the GRU, KGB and FSO, other Russian intelligence units.

www.cityam.com...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

From Nov 2020 - VLAD SHOCK Putin is battling CANCER as well as Parkinson’s and had emergency surgery in February, source claims

I need to look but I came across an article from 2018 talking about his health and cancer. That article also pointed out Putin needing to grasp a chair and the edge of a table.

If the medical issues are that bad I am amazed a coup has not occurred yet.

a reply to: WeDemBoyz
ETA - apparently I was correct in that guess about a coup comment
edit on 3-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

This needs to be digested.

The top of Putin’s former employer – the Russian security service FSB – is said to be so frustrated about the lack of military progress in Ukraine

Dangerous words. Watch out if Putin is ousted.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Let’s hope that all of those untracked switchblades, that can fit in one’s backpack stays there. Don’t drone me man!

Let's hope they can be tracked and destroyed remotely like Javelins.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Same shaky claw as well, greeting and table wise.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The Azov Battalion ELIMINATED 1997 Russian soldiers of 4 battalion.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The Azov Battalion ELIMINATED 1997 Russian soldiers of 4 battalion.

That's for the whole war, right?

Not yesterday?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I got the impression it was when they attacked the steel works place in Mariupol.

edit on 3-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I got the impression it was when they attack the steel works place in Mariupol.

I got the same impression from the video, but seems way too high to be true?

It this was over the last week or so, all I can say is wow. Those are horrendous losses for such a short time and so few surviving Ukrainians there.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

If they tried to assault the interior tunnel system the high losses are possible.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Is that who I think it is at :53?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'll take Patrick Lancaster for $1,000 Alex...

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I'll take Patrick Lancaster for $1,000 Alex...

That's who I think it is.

Guess that's case closed on whether lancaster is a russian stooge being led around russian occupied areas by russian press officers to make fake propaganda videos for russian teevee.

I tricked the usual promoter of lancaster videos here into watching at least part of a Speak The Truth episode the other day, wanna daily double that $1,000 wager into whether I can do it again with this one?

Do I get bonus points if he rage quits as a result of seeing the video?

(Just kidding, I don't really want him to leave)

I do really want to post my Reddington "I told You So" image for him, but alas, images aren't working for me right now.

edit on 4-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Kremlin on high alert as coup rumours grow in Moscow: Disgruntled generals join FSB looking to oust Putin and end Ukraine war

If there was a coup, it could result in a worsening of the situation in Ukraine and other instabilities which risk expansion of the conflict. Replacing a mad Putin with some bunch of mad generals could be problematic.

The contrary may be true. Putin is ousted, and the war immediately halted, with Russian forces leaving all parts of Ukraine. Peace and love all around. Personally, given Russian racism and in-built exceptionalism, I think this outcome is probably a fantasy.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

If there was a coup, it could result in a worsening of the situation in Ukraine and other instabilities which risk expansion of the conflict. Replacing a mad Putin with some bunch of mad generals could be problematic.

The contrary may be true. Putin is ousted, and the war immediately halted, with Russian forces leaving all parts of Ukraine. Peace and love all around. Personally, given Russian racism and in-built exceptionalism, I think this outcome is probably a fantasy.

Agreed.

Though I understand it may be the only or best option available in some scenarios, in others the potential results are absolutely terrifying.

I know you already understand, but anyone who doesn't should watch a little of what passes for russian 'news talk' shows with captions on.

You'll immediately understand.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The 3rd possibility is a Russian civil war.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join