It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles
a reply to: majesticgent

Would T need an east and west Ukraine , just approved cross border access between Ukraine and Russia . Was T east west Germany split the proceeds of the victors in ww2

Who occupied which parts of Germany was an outcome of the Yalta talks IIRC.

But the Cold War didn't start up right away. For a period after World War II, there was more flexibility. The Cold War started in earnest in 1948 with the Berlin Crisis. Subsequently (as in years later), a drain of talented people fleeing the Soviet occupied areas in Europe prompted the erection of the Iron Curtain and the Berlin Wall.

I agree re: Ukraine and Russia. Keep the existing border, keep it very controlled, but allow liaison missions to roam around and ensure there is no unusual troop activity.

Putin will never agree to such an idea; it would be personally humiliating for him. But it is an approach that worked before.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
a reply to: agenda51
A lot of footage is out there. Even some from the ground. We'd welcome your efforts to debunk some of it.

Not my job... burden of proof is on those pushing the propaganda. You would be better off with an analysis made from a special effects artist. I have seen plenty of fake footage through the years.... both in the MSM and on twitter. There is even some really great UFO/Alian Invasion stuff out there. Large Bulk of what I am seeing on the MSM are troops standing around and convoys driving down streets. Modern tech allows satellites to read newspapers.... you would think they would be showing all these skirmishes with 1,000s of Russians being taken out. Instead we are shown "experts" talking and interviews with people from their living rooms or people on peaceful streets. Doesnt look like much of a Warzone to me. Lots of old building falling apart as well. That could be from anywhere... Even my local town has old buildings that could pass for a warzone.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You win. Everything is a consipracy.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

To limit Russian disinformation..

"Today we are taking a crucial step to turn off the tap for the Russian's information manipulation in Europe by banning Russia Today and Sputnik from broadcasting in the European Union," Borrell said.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
you would think they would be showing all these skirmishes with 1,000s of Russians being taken out.

Doing that, would be disrespectful.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Zelinsky posted photos for family identification to russian internet users.

There is zero doubt that 4300 russian dead is accurate.

ZERO doubt.

Was accurate.

There is a delay in the data, my sources say well over 6000 russian dead and 3000 prisioner/wounded now.

Most of the rest want to surrender.

Think I'm crazy?

Wait for it.

Why do you think vlad brought out the nukes?

Because he's in a celebratory mood?

Oh.... OK.

What are your sources again? Do you work for an Intel Agency or are you some sort of "operator"?

Not trying to poke at you. Just have developed a pretty good sense of BS detecting regarding propaganda over many years. It would be a true rare event that we actually get the truth from any news outlet. They even get caught about the weather.

Wag the Dog comes to mind with most of what I am seeing.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

No idea about your questions but I'll out myself ... ready?

I work for The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

you would think they would be showing all these skirmishes with 1,000s of Russians being taken out.

Doing that, would be disrespectful.

Not to mention counter productive for Ukrainians on the ground.

Poking the bear is dangerous.

Requires a delicate dance.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

You too?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

What bothers me is the utter isolation Putin and Russia may be feeling right about now, and how actions could manifest from that.

If Putin is (as has been suggested here) unstable? Cornering him on the world stage is a scary prospect especially with emotions high.

I'm not saying these things shouldn't happen, just concerned about what that outcome inevitably will be.

I hear you loud and clear-
These actions along with the rhetoric from the media that putin "isn't making progess" "is getting bogged down" would defo be giving putin the idea he is being backed into a corner.
And don't get me started on Lizz Truss our foriegn secretary-Someone should put a gag on her-she is inflaming the situation by saying she thinks this will be the end of putin,and that she supports Brits travelling to Ukraine to fight the russians.

These are not the kind of statements you should make against a possibly deranged man.

Its almost like some of the MSM and politicians want this to go mushroom shaped FFS.

Also although it looks good on paper-The announcement from BP is likely 100% profit driven.
The removal of Russia/Rosneft from swift would no doubt cause BP problems if it kept its connections to the company.
BP have never given a flying # about anything or any cause except for their own profits since their beginings as a company,as many a third world nation has found out.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Residents were warned not to film and post videos of military activity for obvious reasons

Of course... very convenient. Ukraine still has power and internet last time I checked. Totally believable that civilians are not getting footage out there....totally. They all still have cell phones as well from all the footage I am seeing. Nobody is recording though just because they were warned or asked.

It all makes sense now... thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

ZERO doubt.

Was accurate.

There is a delay in the data, my sources say well over 6000 russian dead and 3000 prisioner/wounded now.

Think I'm crazy?

Wait for it.

Oh.... OK.

What are your sources again? Do you work for an Intel Agency or are you some sort of "operator"?

Not trying to poke at you. Just have developed a pretty good sense of BS detecting regarding propaganda over many years. It would be a true rare event that we actually get the truth from any news outlet. They even get caught about the weather.

I just make sh1t up.

Haven't you noticed I've been 100% wrong about every single thing?

Just trying to look dumb for LOLs.

One of those 'hold my beer' moments.

Don't let me bother you.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I read somewhere that Musk turned on Starlink for Ukraine.

link   

Residents were warned not to film and post videos of military activity for obvious reasons

Of course... very convenient. Ukraine still has power and internet last time I checked. Totally believable that civilians are not getting footage out there....totally. They all still have cell phones as well from all the footage I am seeing. Nobody is recording though just because they were warned or asked.

It all makes sense now... thank you very much.

Orders are not suggestions.

Understand?

Ukrainians do.

link   

Cheers

You too?

Yeah. My real name is Napoleon.

Napoleon Solo.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Cheers

You too?

So you guys just engage in pushing propaganda for fun? Ya Know.... you can get paid for that these days.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Cheers

You too?

Yeah. My real name is Napoleon.

Napoleon Solo.

Cheers

That's a great name!

I got stuck with Joe Mama.

And another for our oversized Cowboy:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You can get paid to debunk it as well

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Remember "The Prisoner"?

Coz Putin could be doing with a trip to the village.

edit on 27-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

ZERO doubt.

Was accurate.

Think I'm crazy?

Wait for it.

Oh.... OK.

I just make sh1t up.

Haven't you noticed I've been 100% wrong about every single thing?

Just trying to look dumb for LOLs.

One of those 'hold my beer' moments.

Don't let me bother you.

My apologies then. I was taking your posts seriously. No hard feelings on my end.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join