It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
NBC news live boroadcast stating that any Russians funding Ukraine however small a donation will be tried for treason with 20years incarceration.
Chechen troops asking for full scale assault from Russia

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Russia needs to go ahead and call a cease-fire and go about what they're trying to accomplish in another manner

Russia needs to piss off out of Ukraine. And never come back.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The U.S. has far more than enough to supply them for as long as necessary.
You mean that expensive LNG gas?

It looks pretty cheap at the current prices.

However the idiot Biden is still against starting up production again.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Reiterating some of the posts on here earlier about Putin putting Russia's deterrence on combat status:

NATO secretary general: Putin's nuclear readiness move is "dangerous rhetoric"

NATO secretary general: Putin's nuclear readiness move is "dangerous rhetoric"
From CNN’s Allegra Goodwin in London

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s order for his country’s deterrence forces — including nuclear arms — to be placed on high alert, is part of a “dangerous rhetoric,” NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told CNN’s Dana Bash on Sunday.

“If you combine this rhetoric with what they're doing on the ground in Ukraine, waging war against an independent sovereign nation, conducting a fully-fledged invasion of Ukraine, this adds to the seriousness of the situation,” he continued.
The Secretary General added, “That's the reason why we both provide support to Ukraine, but also why we over the last weeks and months have significantly increased the presence of NATO in the eastern part Alliance, US but also European allies are now stepping up with more troops, more ships, more planes, and why we also have to realize that we are now faced with a new normal for our security."

He went on to say this was “just the beginning of the adaptation that we need to do as response to a much more aggressive Russia.”

From what I can gather, this is the equivalent of the United States publically announcing that it has gone to DEFCON 3 levels of readiness.

• Readiness Condition: DEFCON 3
  • Excercise Term: ROUND HOUSE
  • Readiness: Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
  • Description: Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness

• posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:31 AM
    link   
    a reply to: alldaylong

The first step would be calling a cease-fire, so both sides stop shooting at each other.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:34 AM
    link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
    a reply to: alldaylong

The first step would be calling a cease-fire, so both sides stop shooting at each other.

The first step is for Russia to engage a full retreat. They can just piss off back to Russia.
    edit on 27-2-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:39 AM
    link   
    Well, there we have it!
    Listening to Sky News UK and basically the EU have just declared war.
    Hope those of you who like Vodka are well stocked up.

No Rainbows
    Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:42 AM
    link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
    Well, there we have it!
    Listening to Sky News UK and basically the EU have just declared war.

Elaborate?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:43 AM
    link   
    a reply to: andy06shake

Agree, Putin needs to be removed, even said that in my original post. I believe 99.99% of the world would agree Putin needs to go...no one is arguing that point.

NATO's mission was to protect Europe against Soviet aggression...Soviet Union fell, NATO expanded. How many western politicians, military commanders and people still have the same antiquated cold war mindset?

Hell, I'll never trust the Russians just because that's how I grew up, that's how I was indoctrinated.

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:45 AM
    link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: wordforword
    'Kharkiv’s governor, Oleh Synyehubov, said Ukrainian soldiers were “cleaning up” the eastern city. He said Russian soldiers were surrendering in groups of five to 10 and throwing their equipment in the middle of the road.'

the Guardian

Suddenly russians want to talk as well. They will, of course, want nothing but surrender. But Ukranians are saying that they don't care even if Putin will try to nuke them. They will not comply.

Good.

I was honesty VERY concerned about another slaughter of russian troops.

So was Zelinsky.

Orders are not suggestions.

You think Ukraine is qualified to join NATO?

Prove it.

We do NOT abuse or kill anybody that wants to surrender.

Doesn't matter how old you are, or if you have Feelz.

It is NEVER ok.

Ukraine should not join NATO. Let’s stop this bs. It’s 2022 not 1960. Both sides need to grow up.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:47 AM
    link   
    a reply to: angelchemuel

I didn’t get that impression at all from what I’ve just watched ?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:48 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Xcalibur254

X, oh yeah, Klitschko is a big fellow who looks like he means business.

He recently remarked that if the Russians made it into Kiev proper, "We will hunt them down". He's not kidding.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:48 AM
    link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: vNex92
    a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The U.S. has far more than enough to supply them for as long as necessary.
    You mean that expensive LNG gas?

It looks pretty cheap at the current prices.

However the idiot Biden is still against starting up production again.

And there's no environmental reason. It's actually better for the environment if we're producing it than if Russia is. We have much stricter environmental regulations.

I've heard some people say the green movement is more about economic changes than it is about helping the environment. That makes more and more sense the longer the West supports Russia's energy sector instead of America's.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
    link   
    Ukrainian Foreign Minister claims at least 4,300 Russian troops killed and hundreds captured , breakdown of Russian equipment losses.

Ukraine also gave a breakdown of Russian kit destroyed:
    - about 46 Russian warplanes downed
    - 26 helicopters
    - 146 tanks
    - 706 armoured vehicles
    - 49 cannons
    - 1 surface to air BUK missile system
    - 30 vehicles
    - 2 drones
    - 2 boats
    It's not possible independently to verify data
    twitter.com... on%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2Fukraine-russia-war-live-latest-news-putin-kyiv-invasion-12541713

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
    link   

originally posted by: just4fun
    My god people are so easily manipulated

Aint you tired of it yet?

From what I have seen if you turn off the volume from the talking heads and just look at the footage it looks like Russia is on a Humanitarian mission just cruising and walking around empty streets. I even see civilians walking around in the background of some of the reporters. Blue skies and rooftops is the go to image they keep using. For such a "warzone" with all these skirmishes and hot zones they sure are not showing much. Lots of "reports" that I have not been able to verify as well. Also lots of talking about Putin has lost his mind and the Russian Army is a bunch of buffoons' tripping over themselves.... again..... I have not seen any of that. Lots of unverifiable "reports" though.

Pretty much impossible to know what the real deal is on the ground at this point. Truth will eventually come out.

Yes I am tired of all these weak attempts at mind manipulation though. Big push to get folks to want a hot WW3 because there is another boogieman in the room..... and he has gone crazy. I have seen this scenario so many times I have lost count be it global level or national. Trump is mentally unstable... Saddam is a madman... Assange has lost it... Alex Jones...Clint Eastwood... Truckers... Veterans...parents concerned for their kids taking experimental jabs... etc. etc.

Good argument that you might be mentally unstable if you are NOT questioning everything people are being fed these days. Time and time again its been shown to be a load of BS and lies. They just jazz it up with new optics to get peoples attention. Sometimes they even re-use old footage because they are lazy.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:50 AM
    link   
    a reply to: gortex

If accurate, that's close to the authorized equipment of an entire tank division. Ouch.

Cheers

(post by beyondknowledge removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:53 AM
    link   
    a reply to: agenda51

So all of the Ukrainian refugees are running away from soldiers on a "humanitarian mission?" Not everything is a conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:53 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Cydonia2012

6 days ago I agreed with that.

Not so sure now.

But if Ukrainians want us to even consider their plea for membership, they need to behave like civilized human beings.

It's an absolute requirement, and in Ukraine's case, requires absolute proof.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join