It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Why have you posted nearly 700 times and only been here little more than a week? 84 posts a day sure is going some.
Hmm..

link   

originally posted by: da pickles
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Putin is a very accomplished judo competitor. The judo association have just stripped him of his awards and membership

ouch.

putin just got cancelled.

Is that why he's threatening to blow up the planet again?

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A padded sell with a few windows and plenty of crayons to chew would suffice

link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

Why have you posted nearly 700 times and only been here little more than a week? 84 posts a day sure is going some.
Hmm..

Why do you care?

Is there some kind of numerical limit in T&C?

edit on 27-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Spitting the dummy and teddies out the cot all in one move

link   
a reply to: da pickles

And Klitschko is a former WBO Heavyweight Champion and multi-time WBC Heavyweight Champion. In his 47 fights, he only lost twice, and most of his wins were by KO. He's currently ranked as the 35th greatest boxer of all time by BoxRec.

link   
a reply to: Freeborn

"He (Putin) wants to reclaim Russia's 'former glory' and he wants to be remembered - and revered - as the man who achieved that. "

He will be remembered, anyway. As the biggest screwup in generations.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: da pickles

I think i could be doing with one of them this week mate just for some solitude and me time.

Suppose it might work all the same, i mean we could tell him the crayons were ICBM and he could chuck them around all over the place until his little hearts content without causing any sort of damage.

edit on 27-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles

Spitting the dummy and teddies out the cot all in one move

I'm glad someone else appreciates such things.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

NATO isn't a country, it's 30 countries.

I want Putin gone as well, even stated that in my original post.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
'Kharkiv’s governor, Oleh Synyehubov, said Ukrainian soldiers were “cleaning up” the eastern city. He said Russian soldiers were surrendering in groups of five to 10 and throwing their equipment in the middle of the road.'

the Guardian

Suddenly russians want to talk as well. They will, of course, want nothing but surrender. But Ukranians are saying that they don't care even if Putin will try to nuke them. They will not comply.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: angelchemuel
...... agree.... but not all is fair in love and war.

Right, so what are you taking exception to here?

By the way......no they are not. First used by the Spanish, adopted and refined by the Fin's who named them the Molotov Cocktail to mock the Russian something or another, when Russia and Finland went at it.
No, I;m not going to provide a link... I did my homework and I'm too busy watching the Rugby.

I would say you have not done your homework.

They were not first usedby the Spanish....they were first used by the Finnish as a response to Vyacheslav Molotov's propaganda campaign that bombing runs during the Winter War in 1939 which were dubbed "Molotov Bread Baskets" to feed staving neighbors. The Finnish fought back with petrol filled bottles against Russian tanks and dubbed them "Molotov Cocktail" as a drink to go with "dinner".

I just heard Petro Poroshenko call them "Glory Flowers" on Fareed Zacharia's show.

edit on 27-2-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Many things said in that film was Russian propaganda we discussed it here on ATS. When Yanochivich sneaked off to Russia in the middle of the night documents he had told the truth as to his involvement with Russian GRU. Oh and the phone call was not from the US it was a member of Georgia the country not the state. It was an intercepted cell conversation released by the GRU without context.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword
'Kharkiv’s governor, Oleh Synyehubov, said Ukrainian soldiers were “cleaning up” the eastern city. He said Russian soldiers were surrendering in groups of five to 10 and throwing their equipment in the middle of the road.'

the Guardian

Suddenly russians want to talk as well. They will, of course, want nothing but surrender. But Ukranians are saying that they don't care even if Putin will try to nuke them. They will not comply.

Good.

I was honesty VERY concerned about another slaughter of russian troops.

So was Zelinsky.

Orders are not suggestions.

You think Ukraine is qualified to join NATO?

Prove it.

We do NOT abuse or kill anybody that wants to surrender.

Doesn't matter how old you are, or if you have Feelz.

It is NEVER ok.

(post by just4fun removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: alphabetaone

...... agree.... but not all is fair in love and war.

Right, so what are you taking exception to here?

By the way......no they are not. First used by the Spanish, adopted and refined by the Fin's who named them the Molotov Cocktail to mock the Russian something or another, when Russia and Finland went at it.
No, I;m not going to provide a link... I did my homework and I'm too busy watching the Rugby.

I would say you have not done your homework.

They were not first usedby the Spanish....they were first used by the Finnish as a response to Vyacheslav Molotov's propaganda campaign that bombing runs during the Winter War in 1939 which were dubbed "Molotov Bread Baskets" to feed staving neighbors. The Finnish fought back with petrol filled bottles against Russian tanks and dubbed them "Molotov Cocktail" as a drink to go with "dinner".

I just heard Petro Poroshenko call them "Glory Flowers" on Fareed Zacharia's show.

There is a video of him on the streets with his fake troops with fake guns behind him

The clip just falls off the fake soldiers fake gun

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Not sure if already posted here-
Are Belarus about to join the war in support of Russia?

Belarusian special forces are loading onto airplanes in preparation for an air assault on Kyiv in what would be a widening of the war, military sources have claimed. Ukrainian intelligence has reportedly learned from within Belarus that ‘special ops’ troops have been spotted loading up planes for a major attack.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

As usual,I can't deduce how accurate these reports are as different stories are being reported from all sides.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Updates with the caveat that many have not been confirmed YMMV:

• Missiles targeted area of railway station in Zhytomyr

• Missile launched from Mazyr

• U.S. envoy to the United Nations: We condemn Putin's decision to put the nuclear forces on alert

• More than 100,000 people showed up at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate waving Ukrainian flags and anti-war banners to protest Russia's invasion

• Ukrainian Foreign Minister: The losses suffered by the Russian forces prompted Moscow to negotiate without preconditions

• Protesters in Minsk have encircled the building of the General Staff of the Defence Ministry of Belarus and are chanting "Glory to Ukraine"

• Russian tanks destroyed near Priluky

• Ukraine says about 4,300 Russian troops have been killed or injured so far in their invasion of Ukraine. Hundreds more have been taken prisoner,
    Ukrainian foreign minister @DmytroKuleba says

• Thousands of protesters in support of Ukraine in Prague

• Russian column destroyed near Sribne in Chernihiv region

• NDSC secretary Danilov warns citizens in Bucha do not take any buses "for evacuation" as Ukrainian authorities not conducting such, it is Russian operation to take hostages

Russia needs to go ahead and call a cease-fire and go about what they're trying to accomplish in another manner.
edit on 27-2-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join