It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 381
<< 378  379  380   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

It is a feature of war. Unforeseen events occur, sometimes with wide-ranging consequences.

If the Russian government is surprised that Russian facilities are being struck, it is only more evidence that their contact with reality is not solid. They launched an invasion of Ukraine and now Ukraine is occasionally striking targets in Russia.

I suspect the Russians in Belgorod may begin to reconsider Moscow's narrative regarding the war.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I saw it clearly in that one, that was definitely a helicopter attack, no doubt about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

As I mentioned in another thread, acute radiation syndrome doesn't kick in until the body has absorbed over 100 rems of radiation in a short period. The most contaminated areas of the Red Forest produce readings of 10 millirems/hour.

The only way any soldiers are getting acute radiation syndrome is if they crack open the sarcophagus, which definitely didn't happen.

Or they were digging trenches, and then living in those trenches, in the highly irradiated Chernobyl soil as the poor russian soldiers claim.

Even then it still wouldn't be enough for acute radiation syndrome. Acute radiation syndrome is caused by the body being exposed to a very large dose of radiation in a very short period of time. Around 150-300 rem in a matter of minutes.

When the Red Forest caught on fire a couple of years back, the radiation readings did spike but were still well within the realm of millirems.

While i'm sure these soldiers are going to be at a higher risk for thyroid cancer (6,000 cases of thyroid cancer in Belarus have been tied directly to the Chernobyl disaster) for the rest of their lives, there's simply no way they were exposed to enough radiation to cause acute radiation syndrome.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

How dare the Ukrainians wage war against Russia, eh?

Cheers

So many were warning about possible false flag in the near future, so, with every new occurrence naturaly you jump a bit: is this it?

It looks like a real attack, on a target russia considers precious at the moment - the only available fuel in that part of russia to support the large russian army in eastern and southern Ukraine.

It's a really big problem for russia today, really big.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Totally agree
Russia massively underestimated the capability,support and resolve of Ukraine
but what will be the response from Moscow?

edit on amFridayFriday20700000004am4 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I wouldn't read anything into the specific russian diagnosis (I wouldn't believe them if they said water is wet), but it's pretty clear a significant number of russians, including the russian envoy who was photographed walking through those trenches for a couple days, experienced some form of exposure problems from the Cherynobol dirt.

edit on 1-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: wordforword

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

How dare the Ukrainians wage war against Russia, eh?

Cheers

So many were warning about possible false flag in the near future, so, with every new occurrence naturaly you jump a bit: is this it?

It looks like a real attack, on a target russia considers precious at the moment - the only available fuel in that part of russia to support the large russian army in eastern and southern Ukraine.

It's a really big problem for russia today, really big.

Means they'll have rail in fuel from more distant sources and setup tactical "fuel farms" for their combined arms armies and air units. Those tactical fuel depots will be certainly targeted by Ukrainian artillery.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, along with delaying the russian reinvasion plans for a short bit and possibly even messing with the current retreat near Kherson, but the retreat will probably be completed before it affects them there.

Will likely also cause russia to waste a LOT more of it's resources defending the long russian border, this is both a logistical AND a PR nightmare for putin, he can't let it keep happening.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Russia let them evacuate.

No, they didn't.

I know you got the everything is propaganda bug but you should really take the time to listen to what the people who went through it are saying,

It's truly bizarre, because it feels as though you may be intentionally sabotaging your own point. You're claiming that X has the "everything is propaganda bug", yet asking readers to blindly accept "what the people who went through it are saying", as though someone speaking about something couldn't possibly be propaganda.

I really am starting to wonder if TV and other forms of media have some sort of subliminal mind control element. I haven't owned a TV since shortly before opening this account and I can't sit still for movies. IF it is not that is something else because all the evidence is right there for anyone that takes the time to search for it. Aside from MSM, social media, Hollywood, and the government because they are all singing the same tune censoring or self-censoring. That should make people suspicious.

Then, take it even a step further to suggest, as above, that everything is IN FACT propaganda.

It all leads me to one question, who do you support in this Russian / Ukraine conflict? If you'd be so kind to answer this one question, i think it would go a long way to understanding your impetus.

As much as i have disdain for most government and in that, it is because of their disingenuous nature, not the framework, i fully support our US constitution, I fully support the West's vision of democratically engaged governance. I do not support the tyrannical rule of Putin. I do not support a regime that oppresses their own people, poisons their own people and espouses press blackout's.

So again, what is it? Who and what do you support?
edit on 1-4-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The max allowable pages per thread is 400. Please use the Ukraine update thread pt 2 - located here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Majesticgent is the original poster and If you (Majesticgent) log in today please start a new thread to replace the part 2 I made. This was requested by Donttreadonme (mod).

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I will tell you what I don't support. I don't support a government that seizes power under the guise of democracy, that abolishes, imprisons, and murders their opposition. I don't support a government that embraces openly fascist factions out of expediency or usefulness, then turns a blind eye when they harass, mistreat, murder members of the public or possibly even encourage it by directing it in the way they want. I don't support a government with prominent figures of influence who idolize ISIL, that will allow their citizens to be meat shields or purposely endangers them with military decisions.
That is not a government for the people by the people in any way. That is a government for themselves.

I will never support those who call themselves Nazis, who use the citizenry as meat shields to protect their own worthless lives. I will never support those who will gun down citizens when they try to evacuate to safety. I will never support those who deem a whole region of people superfluous and then talk about exterminating them.

I will not support any of that, in fact, I despise it and I despise any who supports those things.

So tell me, do you support any of that? Let me know because I will ignore you as well. If you don't support those things then you really need to open your eyes because they are either closed or you are blind.

And yes, I believe the citizens who go on camera telling their stories, still shaken. Those who lived through saw and heard with their own eyes and ears what happened. Some of those told their story while still going through it, standing in the middle of the city pointing to shelled buildings as they explain what happened all while artillery rounds fell and explosions sounded.

I will believe those people over a politician or talking head of a media conglomerate that has a long and documented history of staring down the public and lying with a smile about almost every subject imaginable including wars as they stand hundreds or thousands of miles away claiming the polar opposite of the people who saw, heard, and experienced it themselves.
edit on 1-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here's part two.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

edit on Fri Apr 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: only need one "closed" lol

edit on Fri Apr 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: fix link

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380   >>

join