It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Posts on here are mostly irrelevant to the real world.

So, how's your Russian military actually doing?

link   
a reply to: agenda51

Maybe you haven't noticed we've been 4-8 hours ahead of all media reports for 5 straight days?

Sometimes it's ok to goof around a little once the blowout is secured.

Coach said so.

Even the bench is gonna get in on this one before it's over.

link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: agenda51

Sure.

russia intentionally took down Ukraine's internet and Ukraine asked the world to help, but SuperMusk didn't realky know who he was galloping in to save on the roof of his Cybertruck?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Elon needs to drop some weight before he tries galloping anywhere. All that tech has made him get fat.

Now that's just rude.

Fat shaming someone who just stepped forward when millions were in desperate need.

Do you talk to putin that way?

(JK, nobody lives after that)

Is Elon even over weight?

Why would anyone except Elon care?

I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere.

How did I end up in this 2nd grade classroom?

Can you show me where the adults are?

Elon doesnt care what I think. He doesnt even know I exist. His feelings are fine.

Adults are all on TV telling you what to think and playing on emotions. I get it... I have kids.

My parents taught me well. Pretty sure I learned how to spot BS by the 2nd grade. My kids sure knew that television was not reality at that age.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

he has totally underestimated Ukraine's capacity and determination to defend their Country.

There were reports of some azov battalions fighting agaisnt Russia.

Secondly, he expected a divided West.

When it comes to Cold War the EU is still stuck in the past.
edit on 27-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

how's your Russian military actually doing?

By your logic they would be losing everything now.. That isn't it case now is it?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You sided with the establishment on few other issues.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Agree. It's easy to jump to conclusions. Specifically when you want this all over and not fancying being nuked by a crazy.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Who do you think told joe about putin's emails?

The idiot had almost nothing to do with what just happened.

But I do have to give old joe a little respect this time.

I honestly believe that he did his absolute best to prevent it (just shouldn't be there in the first place), and then got out of the way without fking things up after he failed.

For him that's a HUGE accomplishment.

Carter couldn't do that.

Obama had no interest in doing that.

Better than nothing I guess.

Barely.

edit on 27-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword
Crazy? how would you feel when you are surrounded near your home the guys that with weapons?
would you let them do as they please well they surround you?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Food for thought. With many countries banning all Russian aviation from flying in their airspace, does that mean some Russian airliners / private jets are stuck on the ground, or will they only allow them to leave their airspace and not return?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Maybe you haven't noticed we've been 4-8 hours ahead of all media reports for 5 straight days?

Sometimes it's ok to goof around a little once the blowout is secured.

Coach said so.

Even the bench is gonna get in on this one before it's over.

Dont be to hard on them. Media needs time to digest and put their spin on things. Hive mind is tricky for all these talking heads. Cant just run around reporting actual news without getting approval from mommy and daddy first.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I keep seeing posts that Russian military is total weak, crap. That i disagree with.
Su 25s arent even combat.

Maybe, but the Su25 is an old workhorse. What are they going to do with it when it is town to town, street to street war and very modern anti aircraft tech is in play? That really wasn't my point in whether Russia has or doesn't have superior air power over Ukraine. It was about whether Russian's ground forces are inadequate to get the job done based on lack of skills, lack of desire to kill their neighbor, and using old equipment with a huge lack in logistics for support.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

how's your Russian military actually doing?

By your logic they would be losing everything now.. That isn't it case now is it?

Russia sent nearly a quarter million troops and Ukraine barely had a military.

Were you expecting next day service?

Takes a while.

Russians aren't just volunteering to be killed.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Sulkers will be shot until the morale improves.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: zatara
Can there be a connection bewteen the USA leaving afghanistan in such a hurry and the russian threat in europe?

No. It was just Biden being completely stupid tactically.

originally posted by: zatara

I am still convinced that the creation of a nwo is still very much alive and what is happening now could well be part of that agenda.

And who would be "in charge" of this NWO? FFS we can't even get people on ATS to agree that Putin is bad, imagine the whole world trying to agree who should run "The NWO"?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

I do not really like bush sr. and he is many things except an idiot. So when he is talking to a room full of serious politicians and promise them a nwo... I will take notice and remember that. Sure you have seen and heared his 1991 september 11 NWO speech. Next you hear a lot of other senior politicians from many countries in the world talk about a NWO. Of course such a world government will not come into existance overnight but will take baby steps and maybe a few generations to come true.

Whos gonna be king...or president..? A NWO is not a real bad idea but how can it be free of corruption and satisfy all...I have no idea. But one thing is for sure and that is there are forces working towards that goal..how do I know? Because I believe there are.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Not angry, they played their part pretty well this time.

Well better than the last few times at least.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Reports and footage coming out of refugees from India and of the African diaspora not being allowed access to leave Ukraine.

The Indian students claim that they are being denied access to Poland by Ukrainian border officials because their government did not back Ukraine.

Once again none of this is verified. Just stating what I'm seeing.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: wordforword
Crazy? how would you feel when you are surrounded near your home the guys that with weapons?
would you let them do as they please well they surround you?

Who is surrounding who?

Does Russia really feel threaten by Ukraine? What is Ukraine ever going to do but assume a defensive posture. Putin will use whatever "reason" he can to get one of his former satellite country back. BTW you do not need to surround yourselves with satellite countries as part of a speed bump, that is so 1950s...lol

edit on 27-2-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Sulkers will be shot until the morale improves.

Cheers

Squirt guns again?

Or can I finally use the damn water cannon?

What good is it just sitting there?

I wanna hose me some commies.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well no....

We all know Russia can beat Ukraine or any other old satellite country, but at what cost? The over all cost is the main point here not whether Russia has a bigger dick than Ukraine. That cost is not only on the battle field, but it seems Putin is racking up quite a bill in that area that he wasn't expecting.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join