It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: YongPengSwen

The Media denies that far right militants or group exists anymore now in Ukraine.
We shall see.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Russia is China puppet proxy state. No way China allow Russia failure in Ukraine war.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: anonentity

Based on the uniforms of the dead they look russian. Plus the guy talking makes a good point. Soldiers are not going to loot their dead (unless supplies are almost gone for russia).

Yes, that is usually the behavior of an army that has been long engaged in combat and can't reliably acquire regular items like boots from their own supply services.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

NATO/US wants Ukraine to be a proxy agaisnt both.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Russia has invited Zelensky to peace negotiations in Gomel (Belarus), he refuses to negotiate on Belarus territory

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Then get with the conversation and quit deflecting. You arent a US citizen as I have already found that info from your posts. You refuse to say what army you are in so I guess the same standard applied - you are full of # and never served in a real army.

as I said learn the difference between opsec and conscription. They are not the same thing contrary to your failed argument. Where the eff did you even get soldiers in the field not giving locations (opsec) and somehow confuse that with people essentially being kidnapped and forced to fight in a war.

NOT the same thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nor good if this continues, they will blanket bomb a road to Kyiv, and many civilians will be killed.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Tough luck for Ukrainians.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Not paying attention?

NATO has zero interest in Ukraine, other than helping Ukrainians keep russians off it's soil.

Ukraine has been BEGGING for NATO membership.

We REFUSED.

Repeatedly.

But I suspect that is about to change.

Silly russians.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If I were Sun Tzu, Kiev is diversion while the main focus is Kharkiv and Mariupol which are close to Russia border. Kharkiv and Mariupol are Ukraine's second biggest city and second biggest port. So losing these demolish Ukraine's morale.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The Media denies that far right militants or group exists anymore now in Ukraine.
We shall see.

Well sure they exist and everyone can see it. And as soon as Russia withdraws them with there Chechnya pos thugs the far right militant groups will be gone from ukraine.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

makes sense since Belarus also invaded ukraine.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nor good if this continues, they will blanket bomb a road to Kyiv, and many civilians will be killed.

Russia has already been attacking civilian areas so I think the horse has already left that barn on that one.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: YongPengSwen
If I were Sun Tzu, Kiev is diversion while the main focus is Kharkiv and Mariupol which are close to Russia border. Kharkiv and Mariupol are Ukraine's second biggest city and second biggest port. So losing these demolish Ukraine's morale.

russia is trying.

A whole lot of special forces are hiding from pssd off teenagers there right now.

I bet the kids are having a whole lot of fun with all the russian's abandoned vehicles!

Hope they don't get too out of hand with them.

edit on 27-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I seriously doubt this is true but either way, China will eventually stab Russia in the back. Win or lose.

You certainly are entertaining even if you have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: YongPengSwen
Russia is China puppet proxy state. No way China allow Russia failure in Ukraine war.

Come get some then.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
* - Ukraine now has international territorial defense units –Zelensky asks everyone who can help defeating Russia to go to Ukraine's embassies in their countries

* - Russian army shelling Troeschina district in Kyiv

* - Ukrainian President: Russian forces attacked everything, even ambulances

* - The Bucha-Irpin bridge has been blown up to stop the Russian advancement towards Kyiv in this direction

* - Two Danish journalists shot in Okhtyrka. The Daily Beast reported that Stefan Weichert and Emil Mikkelsen were injured by gunfire in the Sumy Oblast town, but are now safe and receiving treatment in hospital

* - Ukrainian defenders ambushed Russian military column in Kharkiv

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
BNO News Saturday announcing a strike on the State Nuclear Regulatory Inspectorate of Ukraine in Kyiv:

Another strategic target to cause panic and make Ukrainians flee, or another missfire?

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join