It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I have no idea. Replace the government I guess with stooges. Cause millions to flee Ukraine to increase the Russian speaking percentage in the population. Maybe he's gone mad, he's in his 70's now and maybe going for broke. It all seems a little crazy how far he's gone.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
* - 5 Russian IMV have been captured and destroyed by Ukrainian forces in Kharkiv

* - Russian MLRS Grad targeted Zalyutino district

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Sort of agree
Putin's fallen for the bait in some ways. No idea how he can come back from this with the rest of the world. At some point the front may come into Russia itself, Ukraine was pounding the hell out of Donetsk last night.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Soros Supports Ukraine. And Bush...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: agenda51

Fearless, yes.

They think they're invincible, and just don't care if they're wrong.

Also extremely difficult to control once unleashed.

Completely allergic to 'discipline' of any kind.

Not a video game my friend. Kind of makes me sick when people romanticize it. They are untrained children running around and will just be cannon fodder for a corrupt government. Personally I find it disgusting but I guess a lot of folks find entertainment in it. Guessing you dont have kids yet.

Nice try.

It's all in your head.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I have no idea. Replace the government I guess with stooges. Cause millions to flee Ukraine to increase the Russian speaking percentage in the population. Maybe he's gone mad, he's in his 70's now and maybe going for broke. It all seems a little crazy how far he's gone.

Thats the concerning part. The reaction from the west / NATO re: Ukraine and Russia makes me wonder if something else is occurring behind the scenes. I have never seen the EU/NATO respond the way they are. I know the general concern is Ukraine is just the opening round of what Putin has in mind.

I also have read there is concerns over Putins health (like we have about Biden).

Just goofy as hell right now.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: YongPengSwen

Boy were you wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just read the Kyiv independent news source state that Ukraine has set up a website to help Russian families locate family members killed in combat

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: da pickles

Website 200rf.com launched for Russians to find family members captured in killed in action during the invasion of Ukraine

"Russian citizens, you know that Russia has started a war against Ukraine, and 150,000 Russian servicemen have crossed our state borders. Many of them are no longer alive - several thousand servicemen. Many of them were captured. Videos [showing them] can be found on our resources.

The Ministry of Internal Affairs has launched the website 200rf.com, where we post photos and videos of the dead so that you could identify them."

edit on 27-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Sort of agree
Putin's fallen for the bait in some ways. No idea how he can come back from this with the rest of the world. At some point the front may come into Russia itself, Ukraine was pounding the hell out of Donetsk last night.

Nah, nobody's gonna invade russia.

Nobody ever wanted to.

I agree with most of your post though.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Good for them.

Angry at what putin is doing, but still family.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Wonder how much that will
Sway public opinion in Russia

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

The only Empire to make it to Europe and conquering Moscow in the process was in 1259 - The Mongol Empire.

I have never found out why Putin thinks people/countries want to invade Russia.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles

Wonder how much that will
Sway public opinion in Russia

Russia did there best to cut of Ukraine from the rest of the world (communications wise) but that doesnt seem to be working. I would wager Russia will attack the website / completely block it in Russia.

and I agree.. I think its primary / secondary goal was to affect public opinion in Russia.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Was reading somewhere in the night on the phone Finland is next. Russia threatening military action against them. Scary stuff.

Read about Putin's health too be a little iffy yet at is it 71 he's going to have something I guess. Remember my dad a few years ago before he passed away. One day as ever the composed normal human being do a job, everything normal. Then acting a little stranger. In no time hiding knives around strategic places in the house and shotgun under the bed instead of in the gun cabinet, saying the Irish were coming and we needed to defend ourselves. It happened so fast. If something's similar going on with Putin then the world is in for a crazy few years unless he's removed, as you say same with the Biden regime in the States.

The two most powerful men in the world with 95% of the nukes under their control and it looks like they should be in One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I know the general concern is Ukraine is just the opening round of what Putin has in mind.

If that had been in his mind I think events on the ground over the last few days will have put those thoughts to rest.
This action has been a disaster for Russia both politically and militarily , I'm sure there will be some in the Russian military command who are questioning the wisdom and execution of this campaign given the losses they are suffering.

I also question the state of Putin's mental heath.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
With how things seem to be going so badly for Russia in this invasion. How sure are we that Russia’s nukes are safe. Putin wouldn’t lose his mind and so something unthinkable to Kiev would he ?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Cydonia2012

putin might try.

Not much we can do about that.

We don't want to glass Russia.

But that's entirely up to vlad.

Always was.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Ok.

Satan supports putin.

Is that how this game works?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Hmm...

Interesting.

yeah treason can be a bitch at times.

So many rules, so little understanding.

Maybe I'll just warrior the keyboard instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join