It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Xcathdra

But I bet a bunch of these people commenting have served in a fifty cent army. That style is all over their writing.

Cheers

Never heard that term. Is that a rapper gang reference?

guess again

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
* - Column of Russian APCs breakthrough to Irpin. Heavy clashes

* - Heavy clashes in Chernihiv region, Ukrainian artillery targeted Russian forces assembly near Sedniv village

* - Russian Politician Demands Putin 'Immediately' Stop Ukraine Invasion

Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine is facing increasing opposition back home, with at least one member of the nation's parliament calling for an immediate end to the war.

Thousands of protesters took to the streets this week in Moscow and St. Petersburg as Russian forces launched a full scale invasion of Ukraine on Thursday. Russian security forces detained some 1,800 of the demonstrators, who blasted the invasion of their Eastern European neighbor and protested the war.

edit on 27-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Teenagers, yeah.

That is one thing about 'child soldiers'. They don't fear death. U.S. Army hated the Hitler Youth in 1945. Daredevils would pop a tank with a Panzerfaust. Of course, they died almost every time. The Russian troops in hiding now may have seen some daredevil behavior that put them off.

No bouquets of flowers from the Ukrainian badger.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: agenda51

Then you need to reread that article. We dont have military officials coming to our houses, grabbing people of a certain age, removing them for the house and the person is forced to sign a conscription document all the while the family has no idea what occurring.

I understand th4e difference between ops security and kidnapping a person against there will to force them to fight in a war where chances are they will be killed (going back to that whole Vietnam issue and the draft).

What nation are in you in the military? Never said where you were so your answers is a bit vague.

Doesnt matter. We didnt even get family contact in training other than once or twice. Where was your Basic/AIT training?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
MANPADS ain't a game changer anymore. These days aircraft fly high and at night using thermal, plus they are armed with satellite guided bombs which have a lot of range. Case in point, Su-34 dropped satellite guided bombs from dozens of kilometers back in Syria at night with no losses despite the fact rebels have plenty of MANPADS.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

What military are/were you in?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Fearless, yes.

They think they're invincible, and just don't care if they're wrong.

Also extremely difficult to control once unleashed.

Completely allergic to 'discipline' of any kind.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This is real footage that shows some serious damage, if anyone can interpret what's going on it would be enlightening, warning it shows the true horror of War. Many dead, www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: YongPengSwen
MANPADS ain't a game changer anymore. These days aircraft fly high and at night using thermal, plus they are armed with satellite guided bombs which have a lot of range. Case in point, Su-34 dropped satellite guided bombs from dozens of kilometers back in Syria at night with no losses despite the fact rebels have plenty of MANPADS.

Russia just learned that they are very much a game changer when russia is unable to knock out high altitude air defenses.

Which russia has STILL not been able to accomplish.

Stingers are taking out fighters, bombers, and transports.

We just air dropped another 1000 Stingers.

Hilarious!

Russians should go home.

Right now please.

Don't be dumb.

edit on 27-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

What military are/were you in?

Doesnt matter.... Besides I Already told you. Pretty sure there are lots of military units that cut family contact during an operation. Its all in the past. Maybe things have changed these days. Be kind of funny for units to be calling mommy during an engagement. Nothing would surprise me these days though.

This is anything BUT shocking that the Russian military would require this. They are pretty hard core.

Meanwhile Ukraine wont even let civilians leave.... thats kind of shocking.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Based on the uniforms of the dead they look russian. Plus the guy talking makes a good point. Soldiers are not going to loot their dead (unless supplies are almost gone for russia).

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Well you didnt already say what military your in but rereading your posts im guessing russian. Again learn the difference between opsec and conscription. The fact you are even attempting to defend the acts the russians are taking tells me you are part of that 3rd world army.

again your argument runs contrary to what is actually happening.

and as for the lie about ukraine not letting people leave there is plenty of evidence proving you wrong. Since its been debunked how about starting another thread for the bs crap people keep dragging in here?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Fearless, yes.

They think they're invincible, and just don't care if they're wrong.

Also extremely difficult to control once unleashed.

Completely allergic to 'discipline' of any kind.

Not a video game my friend. Kind of makes me sick when people romanticize it. They are untrained children running around and will just be cannon fodder for a corrupt government. Personally I find it disgusting but I guess a lot of folks find entertainment in it. Guessing you dont have kids yet.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Russians entered Kharkiv, Ukraine's second biggest city after Kiev

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com.../status/1497819872000200711
edit on 27-2-2022 by YongPengSwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: YongPengSwen

Russia just learned that they are very much a game changer when russia is unable to knock out high altitude air defenses.

Which russia has STILL not been able to accomplish.

Stingers are taking out fighters, bombers, and transports.

We just air dropped another 1000 Stingers.

Hilarious!

Russians should go home.

Right now please.

Don't be dumb.

Stingers can't be used at night. Su-34, Ka-52, Mi-28, Mi-35 all have thermal now.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Re: MANPADs. Bet Russian helo pilots wouldn't agree with that person's comment about them no longer being significant.

But gee, since MANPADs aren't a 'thing' anymore, maybe we should airdrop thousands of them to TIBET. Since MANPADs mean so little, I'm sure the Beijing mafia wouldn't mind.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Well you didnt already say what military your in but rereading your posts im guessing russian. Again learn the difference between opsec and conscription. The fact you are even attempting to defend the acts the russians are taking tells me you are part of that 3rd world army.

again your argument runs contrary to what is actually happening.

and as for the lie about ukraine not letting people leave there is plenty of evidence proving you wrong. Since its been debunked how about starting another thread for the bs crap people keep dragging in here?

Yeah... I think you are full of it and have never spent one day in a uniform. I did tell you... you just didnt read it. I am not russian either so you can take your "attack the character" while ignoring the message tactics and stick it. You sure do like to poke for info without giving any in return. I guess you are better at "OPSEC" than me.

Not defending any of it. I hate war and you would too if you have ever seen it up close. Video games dont count.

Whatever though... no worries. We are good.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Re: MANPADs. Bet Russian helo pilots wouldn't agree with that person's comment about them no longer being significant.

But gee, since MANPADs aren't a 'thing' anymore, maybe we should airdrop thousands of them to TIBET. Since MANPADs mean so little, I'm sure the Beijing mafia wouldn't mind.

Cheers

Oh come on. MANPADS are easy prey for Chinese attack drones. They won't even know what hit them.

link   
a reply to: YongPengSwen

where did u get that bs from?

link   
a reply to: YongPengSwen

oh good.. more chain cheerleading bs.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join