It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Thats ridiculous. Social media has been propaganda central or did we forget the past 6 years?

Instead maybe ask why they would actively delete long standing western relations with azov information.

I'm not gonna defend social media, they deserve no such defense, and I don't believe in censorship anyway.

In this case, they are not deleting the source, they are deleting the millions of new messages attempting to use old nonsense as new russian propaganda.

That is what the socials said they would do, and that is what they are doing.

edit on 1-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

What exactly is "nonsense?"

At what point did it become propaganda?

Ive yet to see support for russia which would be the desired effect of propaganda, yes?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

What exactly is "nonsense?"

At what point did it become propaganda?

Ive yet to see support for russia which would be the desired effect of propaganda, yes?

That Israel secretely provided nukes to Ukrainian nazis for starters.

What more do you need?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I dont know about nukes....yet.

I did however provide sources of Israeli weapons to azov as far back as 2018.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I dont know about nukes....yet.

I did however provide sources of Israeli weapons to azov as far back as 2018.

You provided 'stories' of such, and they were 'stories' about small defensive weapons to the people you folks keep insisting are nazis.

'Stories' are not evidence of anything.

Defensive weapons are not improper in any way, were not kept secret, and Israel doesn't do business with actual nazis.

Absurd from every direction.

Today's russian propaganda was that Israel secretly built a nuke base for azov to attack Crimea, and those stories were being used as 'evidence' of such.

And as justification for russia's invasion of Ukraine.

That's what has the socials all delety today.

It's already been discussed in other threads here, but he tried to sneak it into this one without the secret Israeli nukes for nazis that met with so much ridicule elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You might find this one amusing, russian soldiers applied for medals after shooting down a Ukrainian drone, only to find out that they shot down their own unit's drone.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Here's some more of the 'western propaganda':

Video diary of a girl from Mariupol area in an active war zone
Reddit link for video

I mean, westerners are so good with their propaganda ways. They burn their own houses and roll in glass shatters! That's some dedication

P.S.: While some here once in while roll out this 'population control maintenance' with Azov crap, you can't silence Ukrainians, ya know.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If they are stories, which they certainly are not if you bothered to read my sources, but yea, I get it, you have an agenda.

However, that certainly didn't keep you from defending against those stories eh?

I claimed no such nukes, but again, I see why you need to .

Since you are not here to discuss facts but push nonsense, I think I'll take the position of the other posters and avoid your comments.

Until your next puppet account anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

You might find this one amusing, russian soldiers applied for medals after shooting down a Ukrainian drone, only to find out that they shot down their own unit's drone.

youtu.be...

/face palm...

on another note Ukrainian forces are on the outskirts of donestk.

Several Russian battle groups are on the verge of being completely cut off north west and north east of Kiev.

and 7 busloads of Russian troops who now glow in the dark have arrived at hospitals in Belarus. Apparently their commanders forgot to tell the troops they were digging in an irradiated forest of Chernobyl.

As for the helicopters and Mariupol - those helicopters are the ones who kept the soldiers present armed and fed. Contrary to the many claims Russians still have not taken the city yet.

Russian boats were spotted near the base of the last bridge in Kherson. Speculation is Russians are rigging it to blow to slow the Ukrainian advance and recapture of Kherson.

Several NATO countries have agreed to send mechanized units (not tanks), longer range artillery as well as anti ship missiles (U.K.)
edit on 1-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

If they are stories, which they certainly are not if you bothered to read my sources, but yea, I get it, you have an agenda.

However, that certainly didn't keep you from defending against those stories eh?

I claimed no such nukes, but again, I see why you need to .

Since you are not here to discuss facts but push nonsense, I think I'll take the position of the other posters and avoid your comments.

Until your next puppet account anyway.

My 'agenda' is insisting on evidence when presented with absurd propaganda, you have none.

I'd be happy to discuss any facts you think you have, I'd actually welcome any actual facts from your side.

There have been surprisingly few.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

"Russian boats were spotted near the base of the last bridge in Kherson. Speculation is Russians are rigging it to blow to slow the Ukrainian advance and recapture of Kherson"

I saw those reports too, it looks like Dunkirk down there, russians are hoping to save as many of the 10s of thousands of troops retreating under fire before blowing the bridge to defend their last holdout in the area.

Looks like a pretty safe bet the the bridge will get exploded.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Apparently their commanders forgot to tell the troops they were digging in an irradiated forest of Chernobyl.

Yep, dug trenches in the "Red Forest".

Just as a comparison, any wild boar meat in Germany has to be tested for radioactive contamination because the hogs have the habit of digging up bits of ground with their snouts. And the ground got lightly dusted by the Chernobyl accident DECADES ago. So now these ignorant Russian commanders told their troops to dig TRENCHES in what is basically ground zero of Chernobyl.

The Atomic Soldiers just got some reinforcements.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
A couple of videos

This one UAF managed to capture a mobile anti-aircraft piece. At least the video claimed that. They were happy but things went downhill from there.

LOL
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/oi6rcu.mp4

More UAF name explains it all

Friendly fire isn't friendly
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/y5ldwl.MP4

These are the Russian.

Jokers
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/s2s3wu.mp4

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Apparently their commanders forgot to tell the troops they were digging in an irradiated forest of Chernobyl.

Yep, dug trenches in the "Red Forest".

Just as a comparison, any wild boar meat in Germany has to be tested for radioactive contamination because the hogs have the habit of digging up bits of ground with their snouts. And the ground got lightly dusted by the Chernobyl accident DECADES ago. So now these ignorant Russian commanders told their troops to dig TRENCHES in what is basically ground zero of Chernobyl.

The Atomic Soldiers just got some reinforcements.

Cheers

Hmmm...

Didn't a couple of us joke about this about a month ago?

russian idiots.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The good news is the Russians probably still have millions of those Soviet-era "anti radiation pills".

PLA - CE - BO.

What an outfit to serve in.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
A couple of videos

This one UAF managed to capture a mobile anti-aircraft piece. At least the video claimed that. They were happy but things went downhill from there.

LOL
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/oi6rcu.mp4

More UAF name explains it all

Friendly fire isn't friendly
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/y5ldwl.MP4

These are the Russian.

Jokers
h ttps://files.catbox.moe/s2s3wu.mp4

'Couple videos'? What happened with '60' that you've promised me earlier? Some delay in the making?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

They also don't show what was promised.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-4-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

it doesn't appear that they ever sent large military units to create dust clouds in the red forrest and dig trenches to live in for a month.

That's the key point.

DURATION OF EXPOSURE

Some radiation exposure can be tolerated for short periods of time. But sitting in a hot forest for a month? No thanks.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The good news is the Russians probably still have millions of those Soviet-era "anti radiation pills".

PLA - CE - BO.

What an outfit to serve in.

Cheers

That will go right along with the expired MRE's the Russians are forced to use (if they want to eat).

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join