It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yet folks here still insist the madman is a brilliant strategist and fantastic humanitarian leader only conducting a special military exercise to liberate Ukrainians from all those evil nazis that control their country.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The video I posted earlier explains why without needing to explain anything. The citizens are being used as shields.

If they had been allowed to evacuate this would have been over long ago.

If you watched the other video I posted of Lancaster you should have seen the naval mine they placed in the ambulance by the city center.

I am guessing they either had it rigged to blow by wire or they were using it to block tanks thinking they may try to push it out of the way. Also, it seems confirmed that at some point UA marines and Azov were fighting each other. They had captured the commander of the MArines days ago trying to sneak out in civies and he said they had split and were fighting. Anarchy. Maybe the Marines didn't like how the civilians were being used. Just a guess as to why. Or, maybe the Marines didn't want to take orders from them.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Or russians shooting at the low flying helicopters.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Then why haven't the russians allowed the civilians to leave?

Russia has controlled all but the last few blocks of Mariupol for weeks.

If anyone is using human shields in Mariupol it has to be russians, there aren't many civilians left in the small area still controlled by Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

yup then Russia should have allowed the evacuations instead of shelling civilians. Also given the fact they are still defending the city it seems you have been a victim of russian propaganda.
edit on 1-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
* - Kremlin says Ukraine air strike on Russia will hinder talks

* - Ukraine and Russia started new round of talks

* - Putin and Lukashenka had a telephone conversation

I would have thought the Russian invasion of Ukraine would have hindered talks. Russia cant bitch because one of their cities were struck by the armed forces of a country Russia attacked without provocation.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Russia had already stomped away from the 'talks' in anger anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Russia let them evacuate. I know you got the everything is propaganda bug but you should really take the time to listen to what the people who went through it are saying,

I kept wondering how Russia could supposedly place one shell in an exact route when they were not reported anywhere in the vicinity.

The Azov vice commander even made a video releasing it saying if people tried to leave then turn them back or shoot them. Those are the words of Azov vice commander. On video. Multiple cars being found shot up with bodies in it. There is video of Azov murdering a guy they stoped trying to leave the city in his car. Video from a dash cam from the driver behind him who ran the blockade while being shot at.

At this point, you have to be willfully blind to it.

Off on my conspiracy theory here.
I really am starting to wonder if TV and other forms of media have some sort of subliminal mind control element. I haven't owned a TV since shortly before opening this account and I can't sit still for movies. IF it is not that is something else because all the evidence is right there for anyone that takes the time to search for it. Aside from MSM, social media, Hollywood, and the government because they are all singing the same tune censoring or self-censoring. That should make people suspicious.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

russia has controlled nearly all of Marioupol for weeks, only those russians could control who left.

The few blocks still controlled by Ukraine have been completely surrounded by those same russians for nearly a month.

russia blocked the escape routes while they shelled the same neighborhoods, no Ukrainian soldiers were even there.

But thanks for the russian propaganda and Orwell quote, perhaps you should consider what George meant by that and how it might apply to russian propaganda and neighbor invading.

edit on 1-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I keep seeing replies from the one I said I was going to ignore pop up in my notification. Maybe I wasn't clear. I will be now, ignore means I don't even read those replies. Again it's not worth my time.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I keep seeing replies from the one I said I was going to ignore pop up in my notification. Maybe I wasn't clear. I will be now, ignore means I don't even read those replies. Again it's not worth my time.

Perhaps you should stop posting nonsensical russian propaganda and I'll stop responding to it.

Russians have completely controlled all of the main residential areas of Marioupol since the beginning of the war.

They spent the last month destroying most of it.

The Ukrainian soldiers aren't even there, they're in the last blocks of the mostly commercial center of the city.

Perhaps this map will help you understand:

edit on 1-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

There is no honesty or truth regards those types.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Something is off.

We’ve been told for weeks that the Russian military is starving, out of fuel, under-equipped, and loosing dismally.

Yet, they are still there, ignoring the threat of the Ukrainian military and expending their no-existent resources on bombing and shelling schools, hospitals, and residential buildings.

Sniffs fish and moves on.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

So what is your explanation for the halt in their activity across most of the invasion front? The only push they're making now is in Mariupol.

For a nearly 200,000 man force, yeah, "sniffs fish" alright.

Something no workee in the Russian military if they can only conduct offensive operations on a limited part of the front when the war is only a month old.

Cheers
edit on 1-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

There is no honesty or truth regards those types.

Point out an inaccurate post and we can discuss it, otherwise we can assume you're just making stuff up in frustration again.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Nobody said russia had been defeated, far from it, but they did come ill prepared for the invasion and have been retreating from 3 major areas where they've been taking a beating.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

So what is your explanation for the halt in their activity across most of the invasion front?

Cheers

No idea. The information that I can find doesn’t allow me to come to any definitive conclusion as to what is going on.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

North, excuse me, but if that is the case, you're not trying very hard to find information.

Take a look here --> www.understandingwar.org...

One needn't agree with their "soft" outlook on anything, but the data and maps they provide is useful. Russia is sucking wind at the moment; if that was not the case, the war would already be over and Kiev would have been occupied a long time ago.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

For a nearly 200,000 man force, yeah, "sniffs fish" alright.

Cheers

What should we see in the way of supply lines to keep a force of that size fed and equipped a month into something like this?

I don’t know enough about supply logistics to make an informed conclusion about this situation.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Nobody said russia had been defeated, far from it, but they did come ill prepared for the invasion and have been retreating from 3 major areas where they've been taking a beating.

Reality

Your 2 cents about any breath of the actual situation here, is mute.

You’re just Josh’n acting like some real deal Chicago born like ME with full connect years ago to Guadalcanal tenant/ overseas

Your weight in this Russian/Ukrainian, and matter

Is zero.

But carry on

edit on 1-4-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381 >>

join