It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The telegram video on my screen shows rockets coming from the air to the depot. There is a slight delay then more rockets. To me its indicative of helicopter launched weapons. One of the twitter videos shows the helicopter departing.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Heh, that one twitter video shows a scared animal running on the roof and hiding. Poor beast.

Cheers
edit on 1-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

* - Twitter video / Safe - showing Helicopter

also here is a second twitter video showing the rockets and also showing the helicopter. It is a twitter video but linked to liveuamap as a source
Twitter video / Safe

edit on 1-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

* - Twitter video / Safe - showing Helicopter

I see them flying away but not firing.

Thanks though, I guess I'll have to wait until I'm in front of a larger screen for this one.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
lol

[]
[ Album ]
🇺🇦⚡️In Odessa, the commander of the defense was caught in an orgy with a transvestite.

In the underground brothel of the Odessa region of Arcadia, Colonel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Andrey Kislovsky, a deputy of the Odessa City Council from the Trust in Affairs party, one of the leaders of the local territorial defense, was spotted.

t.me...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

also here is a second twitter video showing the rockets and also showing the helicopter. It is a twitter video but linked to liveuamap as a source

Twitter video / Safe

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
* - Ukrainian Army controls Velyka Dymerka in Kyiv region

* -08:35. A group of Russian helicopters (at least 8) took off from the airfield in Machulishchy to Ostrau (Veret) air base (Pskov region). There were Mi-8 and Mi-24 among the helicopters

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

+++⚡️Video: Today, the two Ukrainian Mi-24 attack helicopters shot at the Russian fuel depot near Belgorod near the border, as well as the building of a regional newspaper and printing house on the Russian-Ukrainian border with machine gun salvos. According to reports, the offices were not manned at night, which is why there are no injuries.

t.me...

I can understand the fuel depot, but why the newspaper?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Thanks for the russian propaganda link, but it didn't even contain what you claimed.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Its state controlled media. It would be beneficial for Ukraine to disrupt the narrative the Kremlin wants to put out.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

This one is complete nonsense, the depot was not destroyed by machine guns.

I also doubt the Ukrainians intentionally attacked a newspaper office, there are many far better targets in the area.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I guess they said mean things about them. lol

Most people have gone digital tho. Those people could still work from home. Even if their printing press was down. I can see it as a target of opportunity but I would think they would have better options. There is no reason to go back carrying ammo. Probably better to lighten the load if they were pushing their range.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
31 March update.

Key Takeaways

* Ukrainian forces successfully conducted local counterattacks around Kyiv, towards Sumy, and in Kherson Oblast and will likely take further territory—particularly northwest and east of Kyiv—in the coming days.

* Russia is withdrawing elements of its damaged forces around Kyiv, Chernihiv, and Sumy for redeployment to eastern Ukraine, but these units are unlikely to provide a decisive shift in Russian combat power.

* Ukrainian forces continued to repel Russian assaults throughout Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts, and Russian forces failed to take territory in the past 24 hours.

* Russian forces continue to steadily advance in Mariupol.

* The Kremlin is likely accelerating efforts to establish quasi-state entities to govern occupied Ukrainian territory.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

If this is the industrial park damage it looks like debris damage and not an attack.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I guess they said mean things about them. lol

Most people have gone digital tho. Those people could still work from home. Even if their printing press was down. I can see it as a target of opportunity but I would think they would have better options. There is no reason to go back carrying ammo. Probably better to lighten the load if they were pushing their range.

Cuz that's what gun crews do when trying to sneak away after a successful attack in the dark, make themselves glow with muzzle flash for no reason.

Absurd.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I don't know what you're trying to say, but thanks for pointing out how completely surrounded and mostly occupied Mariupol has been.

Only russia controls who comes and goes, and nearly all of the city has been occupied by russians, not Ukrainians.

Here is a more detailed map of the city center yesterday:

edit on 1-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

southfront.org...

Situation update -
Russia still has not taken the city of Mariupol

Ukrainian forces enter outskirts of Donetsk

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The bullet holes in the windows and wall actually look like they came from the door gunner. It looks like they had at least one rocket left but missed.

t.me...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Apparently Russia pissed Sweden off something fierce with the nuclear armed aircraft violating Swedish airspace. Sweden has now deployed elements of their air force to Poland (fighters / ew / observation / etc). In addition Sweden apparently returned the favor to Russia by flying some air force jets into Kaliningrad airspace.

Putin is one of the the best advertisements for NATO in history.

On flightradar -
* - SVF645 - Gulfstream IV / Swedish air force - patrolling border of Poland with Kaliningrad, Belarus and Ukraine.

* - 'This is huge' Swedish Air Force jet deployed over Belarus border in threat to Putin

SWEDEN has sent an airforce jet to monitor the skies above Belarus and Ukraine, in what is a major political statement to Vladimir Putin.

The Scandinavian country is not a member of NATO, but could be ready to trade in its neutral status in the wake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine. News of Stockholm's decision to send a jet was revealed by twitter user Jamming. They wrote: "Swedish Air Force Korpen active over Poland border area with Belarus.
click link for article

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join