It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

120 Paratroopers Destroyed Near Kharkiv

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

US DELIEVERS OVER 20,000 ATGM AND MANPADS (STINGERS) TO UKRAINE | BIGGEST BATCH EVER DELIVERED

edit on 8-3-2022 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

UKRAINE REVENGES ON SNAKE ISLAND SHELLING | Russian Warship Destroyed In Odessa

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Russian Tanks Drive Through Town In Kyiv

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ukraine President Welcomes Spring In Kyiv

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Nonsense.

syria has russian OPERATED air defenses, from russian warships in lebanon.

Not just equipment sold to a friendly country, it's actual russians shooting at American and Israeli planes from 2 countries away.

And we STILL aren't invading anyone over it.

We ARE complaining that their system is interfering with CIVILIAN aircraft and airport systems in the area though.

Try again.

edit on 8-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

It’s a US contribution, american made, American designed, American deployed as directed by the US Commander-in-Chief in 2009:

Not disputing the manufacturer. I have an alfa-romeo, but i dont firebomb Italy when some lunatic in NJ steals it and rob's a bank with it.

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

I mean POLAND!!! For crying out loud. Let’s all open google maps and figure out where the enemy is near Poland. Oh look it’s Russia.

Ok so you concede then, that Russia is an enemy state? That's progress. Now simply concede that the enemy state is also the aggressor in the current Ukranian/Russia conflict, and we have no issue, you and I.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is this President

Current POTUS included, if this had happened in the US our President and the entire government would go into hiding or flee. Pres. Zelensky on the other hand traded his suit for a plate carrier and automatic rifle

It is bravery. Pure and simple bravery, in the face of overwhelming danger. The time when you accept the risk, accept the fact you may die and press on anyhow. There are few words fit to describe the spirit of the Ukrainian people. Its remarkable.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Freeborn

Im about 3 miles outside the centre of Glasgow.

If they hit the city with a standard 1000 meter airburst we would be incinerated.

If they just decided to take out HMNB Clyde, depending on yield, that's kind of worse because the majority of the city of Glasgow is still inside the lethal radiation zone.

Pretty much "Threads" or "The Day After" material.

I don't think we are near that stage just yet myself but from Putin's nuts, if it all starts to fall down around his ears, i think he would launch as unfortunate as the case may be.

You could still get really lucky and survive in that range.

Yeah kinda rough... choose a way to die I guess. Still think if he ever gave the order it wouldnt get beyond the room he's standing in, neither would he.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

It is bravery. Pure and simple bravery, in the face of overwhelming danger.

Couldn't agree more.

It's nothing short of astounding the bravery shown by Zelensky. And im very critical of use of the word "brave" as i feel it gets used for situations that SOOO dont reflect the actual use of the word.
edit on 8-3-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Looks like the Polish Air Force are now ready to supply mig-29's to Ukraine,via a US airbase in Europe-

Poland has agreed to hand over all of its MIG-29 fighter jets to a US airbase "immediately and free of charge" as part of a plan to provide aircraft to the Ukrainians.
Washington has been looking at a proposal under which Poland would supply Ukraine with Soviet-era fighters and in turn receive American F-16s to make up for their loss.

news.sky.com...

So Ukraine get a boost for their air force,Poland get an upgrade from the US,and Putin presumably becomes more agitated-remember he already warned anyone supplying fighters may be seen as direct involvement and will be treated as an enemy.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ukrainians Brave Invasion & Putin Blocks Independent Media In Russia | The Daily Show

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Depends on what you call "lucky" i suppose.

Even if you did survive, nowhere to go, your on a 700 odd mile long irradiated island.

Its a mugs game BigfootNZ.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Depends on what you call "lucky" i suppose.

Even if you did survive, nowhere to go, your on a 700 odd mile long irradiated island.

Its a mugs game BigfootNZ.

Heh, hey im in NZ, really you lot up there might have it luckier... a quick death, down here ill have to deal with a few years to decades of potential nuclear winter (depending on how much gets thrown into our hemispheres weather system), radiation and slow gradual tarvation.

I do sometimes have a thought of dark humor about the entire world being wiped out except for NZ and in 20-30 years we decide to venture out and find its all ours for the taking... 100 years latter we have a new world spanning empire of NZealandia.

But hey I wouldnt worry about Nuclear extinction, if it happens it happens, and there aint nothing any of us can do really... the current typical ground war though, we can do stuff against however.
edit on 8-3-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join