It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

maybe russia shouldn't have scared their neighbors with constant threat's and invasions, they are only surrounded because their neighbors are afraid of them and we offered assistance, maybe they shouldve treated them better and respected their choices instead of declaring every decision not in Russian favor as some American plot to trick them into turning against russia.

Well like I said actions speak louder than words, and its US missiles over in Russias court and not the other way round.

My argument can be proved. Simply place Russian missiles in Mexico tomorrow and watch the double standards explode into the stratosphere at Mach 20.7.

Its a repeat of the cuban missile crisis. Besides, who made America the internationally local sherrif? They have enough problems at home.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Now China is also backing the claims by Russia regarding US biolabs in Ukraine.

Reported by Bloomberg suprisingly.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Since diplomacy failed either on purpose of because of biden's incompetence, the 2 options are let putin have ukraine, or start WW3.

Pick 1.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

We pulled out of the agreement AFTER catching russia red handed completely ignoring the agreement the whole time.

Go complain to putin about it, HE ended the agreement, NOT us.

Stopped reading right there.

Why would anyone bother after that whopper?

source to back up your claim?

Didn’t think so!

EVERYWHERE.

Ask Mr. Google.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Biden has just announced a ban on Russian oil and gas.
Uk just announced "phasing out" Russian oil and gas by the end of 2022

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Since diplomacy failed either on purpose of because of biden's incompetence, the 2 options are let putin have ukraine, or start WW3.

Pick 1.

Many people are mistaken on why Russia is in Ukraine, some say its returning the former USSR other say its oil.

Russia has an abundance of resources that will not run out anytime soon. Their landmass is huge, if anything other nations need resources from Russia. That old chestnut from the 60s with US government developing the Titanium Blackbird SR-71 stealth plane, they set up fake holding companies to buy up Russia titanium in private.

Ukraine is Russias new buffer zone in response to aggressive NATO expansion in eastern europe after several assurances since 1991 that the USA and NATO would not expand into eastern europe.

And they aren’t leaving, they’ve declined. So Cuba Missile crisis 2.0. Other than that Ukraine has nothing Russia needs.

link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No.

I'm saying that you intentionally left out a hugely important piece in your description of what happened.

Because that piece doesn't help your propaganda efforts.

link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

We pulled out of the agreement AFTER catching russia red handed completely ignoring the agreement the whole time.

Go complain to putin about it, HE ended the agreement, NOT us.

Stopped reading right there.

Why would anyone bother after that whopper?

source to back up your claim?

Didn’t think so!

EVERYWHERE.

Ask Mr. Google.

Writing in capitals doesn’t make your response any more valid. You made a wild claim.

And didn’t back it up!

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Biden has just announced a ban on Russian oil and gas.
Uk just announced "phasing out" Russian oil and gas by the end of 2022

Just to comment on their statements...

This Won’t be achieved according to the IAE.org it will take 12 months to reduce europes dependence on Russian gas by a third.

And that report was very recent. Truth be told, in the decades past no european regulator has prepared for a scenario where Russia Gas is cut off completely because its too implausible to conceive.

The phasing out, if it happens, will take longer than end of 2022 for sure.
edit on 8-3-2022 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

link   

No.

I'm saying that you intentionally left out a hugely important piece in your description of what happened.

Because that piece doesn't help your propaganda efforts.

What is my propaganda effort?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Coming from you, that's just GOLDEN!

Here's the first google link.

They have 650,000 more if you want.

www.theguardian.com...

Now post pic of shoe on head.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Duh.

Just told you.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Coming from you, that's just GOLDEN!

Here's the first google link.

They have 650,000 more if you want.

www.theguardian.com...

Now post pic of shoe on head.

I think you’ve become confused or lost your memory.

Let me refresh it for you -

“We pulled out of the agreement AFTER catching russia red handed completely ignoring the agreement the whole time. “

That was your wild statement. I merely asked for proof of your claim...

That’s allowed here right? If we’re not allowed to ask for sources or proof then I apologise. Just wanted an honest, truthful discussion.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Russia has an abundance of resources that will not run out anytime soon. Their landmass is huge, if anything other nations need resources from Russia.

Europe in particular relies heavily on Russian oil and gas.
Much of that supply goes through pipes which cross Ukraine.
Gas lines(Red are existing,Blue are planned)
www.mappery.com...

After Biden and the UK have just announced they are banning Russian oil and gas,Russia may decide to switch off the supply to all of Europe in response-as Europe will likley follow The US ban anyway.

I expect China will buy it instead.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Ah, I though you were still trying to claim that russia didn't bomb civilians attempting to flee through humanitarian corridors that russian had promised to not bomb.

Still not gonna go into details on it in a russia ukraine thread just cuz you are too lazy to do it for yourself, but here, have some wiki:

According to US officials, Russia violated the treaty in 2008 by testing the SSC-8 cruise missile, which has a range of 3,000 km (1,900 mi).[48][49] Russia rejected the claim that their SSC-8 missiles violated the treaty, and claiming that the SSC-8 has a maximum range of only 480 km (300 mi).[citation needed] In 2013, it was reported that Russia had tested and planned to continue testing two missiles in ways that could violate the terms of the treaty: the road-mobile SS-25 and the newer RS-26 ICBMs.[50] The US representatives briefed NATO on other Russian breaches of the INF Treaty in 2014[51][52] and 2017,[48][53] and in 2018, NATO formally supported the US accusations and accused Russia of breaking the treaty.[12][54] Russia denied the accusation and Putin said it was a pretext for the US to withdraw from the treaty.[12] A BBC analysis of the meeting that culminated in the NATO statement said that "NATO allies here share Washington's concerns and have backed the US position, thankful perhaps that it includes this short grace period during which Russia might change its mind."[55]

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Duh.

Just told you.

What did I leave out? Everyone is trying to figure out the truth, and not just what the mainstream media is telling us.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Something to ponder re: nuclear war.

I kind of think the boys in Beijing might have an opinion or two about that, especially if they thought Vladolini was going to press the red button without them having a chance to weigh in on the decision.

ETA. In fact, I would not be surprised to learn that certain Western powers were already in contact with Beijing on this subject. "Let's just stay in touch, shall we?"

Cheers
edit on 8-3-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The stolen election immediately prior to the 'coup'.

You know, the ACTUAL thing that started this whole mess in the first place.

The timeline did NOT start with the 'coup'

edit on 8-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join