It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

So you're now back to the fiction that ANYONE armed Ukraine?

Have ANY evidence of this?

Of course not.

putin lied .

Do you ever get tired of repeating his lies?

Apparently not.

Didn’t mention Ukraine. The US missile deployment are in Poland and Romania. These are the events that I believe set in motion the Ukraine Russia conflict.

You got a problem with air defense systems in Poland or Romania?

Is russia planning to invade them next?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Ukrainian Forces Fire At "Russian Tanks" From Mykolaiv Airport

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Scotland's central belt from Edinburgh all the wayout to the Holy Loch would be targeted. Russia won't just send one nuke. Each missile could contain as many as twenty warheads. Carpet bombing us back to the stone age.

Not really a high value target, given the actual nukes would be at sea. Hitting storage would be like closing the barn door after the proverbial horse had bolted. This targeting of Scotland because of the naval base on the Clyde, is just the parroting of the anti-nuclear doom/fear-mongering.

In a hot nuclear war, you can be sure the pain would be spread around elsewhere too, and there will be a surplus of Russian nukes if you are worried you won't get one.

Given the poor performance of the Russian military to date, one wonders if the Russian nukes would actually work!

So what would you consider a "high-Value target"?. Considering these Nukes are either at sea or in underground bunkers where else would they use them?.

Scotland would be a first strike target precisely because of those Nuclear bases and storage facilities on our soil. Russia has had Scotland on its radar since the 50s...and not just Faslane or the Holy Loch either. They would obliterate the entire central belt. In the event of Nuclear war, d'ya think the plan is to leave a lot of angry survivors, infrastructure and industry?.

You better believe I'm anti-nuclear. I would rather be some fear-mongering parrot than some #ing psychopath who thinks its somehow acceptable to have them.

If you believe Russia has somewhat inferior Nuclear weapons or a dodgy delivery system based on what you are been told about Ukrain you are deluded.

You haven't seen Russia's true military firepower to date. They are holding back. They are simply sending in the conscripts and expendable hardware in order to deplete Ukraine's and everyone else's resources.

They could reduce Ukraine to a smoldering mass in minutes if that's what they really wanted to do. Pretty much the same for Scotland and the rest of the UK.

Well said, it’s a sorry state of affairs to see how many have been brainwashed by Fox News and the rest of the media conglomerates into believing a Russia is a backwards nation with rusty old soviet tech.

Better believe they ain’t north Korea, they excel USA and key technology like missiles. Everything from cruise missiles to surface to air missiles. They have 6500 nuclear warheads. They’ve just deployed the worlds first hypersonic cruise missile Zircon to which there is no defence against with a 1000km range. ICBMs with 18,000 KM range.

Just one tactical warhead can be 300-800 kilotons. Thats 50 Hiroshimas, in one warhead thats 5 feet tall. Why NATO and USA are antagonising Russia I have no idea. They must want a world reset.

Their S400 and S500 antiaircraft anti-ICBM tech world leading.

They have 500 submarine launched nuclear warheads on standby.

They definitely holding back on their hardware, their TOS-1 flamethrower is no joke, one of the most lethal weapons systems in the world.

USA designed MOAB thermobaric bomb, Russia made a bigger one. We’re dealing with a big threat in Russia. Better to keep distance and peace via a neutral zone in eastern europe.
edit on 8-3-2022 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"I mean POLAND!!! For crying out loud. Let’s all open google maps and figure out where the enemy is near Poland. Oh look it’s Russia"

Is Poland not allowed to have air defense systems?

According to who?

Was russian planning to invade Poland next?

Why else would ANYONE care about air defense systems in Poland?

Nice edit.

Still 100% BS.

edit on 8-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Russian Soldiers Killed As City Recaptured

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

"I mean POLAND!!! For crying out loud. Let’s all open google maps and figure out where the enemy is near Poland. Oh look it’s Russia"

Is Poland not allowed to have air defense systems?

According to who?

Was russian planning to invade Poland next?

Why else would ANYONE care about air defense systems in Poland?

Nice edit.

Still 100% BS.

Well you proved my point on cavalier attitudes to the situation I made two pages back. “so what, Russia should get over it pal”

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
NEW -- #Poland has agreed to deploy *all* of its MiG-29 jets to the U.S. AB at Rammstein, in exchange for "used" U.S. aircraft with equivalent capabilities.HUGE news for #Ukraine.t.co... pic.twitter.com/pLlrGW2ziL— Charles Lister (@Charles_Lister) March 8, 2022

The authorities of the Republic of Poland, after consultations between the President and the Goverment, are ready to deploy – immediately and free of charge – all their MIG-29 jets to the Rammstein Air Base and place them at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America. 

At the same time, Poland requests the United States to provide us with used aircraft with corresponding operational capabilities. Poland is ready to immediately establish the conditions of purchase of the planes. 

The Polish Government also requests other NATO Allies – owners of MIG-29 jets – to act in the same vein.

Link

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

So you're now back to the fiction that ANYONE armed Ukraine?

Have ANY evidence of this?

Of course not.

putin lied .

Do you ever get tired of repeating his lies?

Apparently not.

Didn’t mention Ukraine. The US missile deployment are in Poland and Romania. These are the events that I believe set in motion the Ukraine Russia conflict.

You got a problem with air defense systems in Poland or Romania?

Is russia planning to invade them next?

Yeah America has a problem with Syria having air defence too. And the ABM treaty 1972 limited ICBM defence.

So clearly problems big people have about the topic, not just a poster on ATS.

Double standards.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

How The Letter "Z" Became Russia's Pro-War Symbol

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Vald's not going to like this................. Something tells me Poland is suddenly in the sh*t

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ukraine Suddenly Embracing Gun Rights

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

President Joe Biden announced Tuesday the U.S. will ban all Russian oil imports

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey, Biden has announced an embargo on Russian oil and there's no thread about it?
No one cares or what?
edit on 8/3/2022 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

Oh, there you go. Still, it's been hours. Is there no signal at the gas station? 🙂
I'll need a bike if sht's bad next week LOL
edit on 8/3/2022 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Make one then?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Russian People are totally in the dark on this, and support their leader. We are going to see Russian soldiers helping Ukranians after they kill all the men…and all these mercs that are going in there..its not looking good..If the propaganda that Russia is putting out is any indication..Hes not backing down or changing his mind. He's putting the whole country on a major war footing, like taking it from Ukraines playbook at this point..Guess propaganda doesn't have to be original.

Putin is digging in for brute force attack that will demolish the Ukrainian will to fight. I don't think he will run out of fuel again. He has a lot more he could bring to bear (no pun intended), did he just sacrifice that first wave as a tax write off? Probably, he was probing as he went, he is still probing, he isn't sure what the US is going to do militarily so he is operating somewhat with caution in many areas…

He could have waged a different kind of propaganda campaign and softened up the Ukraine from the air..why didn't he? He's not dumb. And I don't believe for one second that he is detached.

The US did not goad Putin into this.

Maybe he just wanted to see if he could get it done cheap. If that was his goal its looking like he failed miserably…But now he's got everything in place and the support of his people to run the machine, even if it is a junker...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Exclusive Battle Of Kyiv. Hostomel Direction

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned
Did putin understand macdonalds would pull out?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Apparently not.

Game over, man.....

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We can all willy wave back and forth till the cows come home but it won't make a difference to the current situation.

I had a daydream that all the big red button did when pressed was pop a shotgun out the back of the chair and off the person who pressed it. They'd die thinking MAD, yet we'd live on and sane minds de-escalate the crisis.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Im about 3 miles outside the centre of Glasgow.

If they hit the city with a standard 1000 meter airburst we would be incinerated.

If they just decided to take out HMNB Clyde, depending on yield, that's kind of worse because the majority of the city of Glasgow is still inside the lethal radiation zone.

Pretty much "Threads" or "The Day After" material.

I don't think we are near that stage just yet myself but Putin's nuts, if it all starts to fall down around his ears, i think he would launch as unfortunate as the case may be.
edit on 8-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join