It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Nah Hes right-
Your twitter link states 27 feb
Today Biden has a done a deal to replace polish planes so they can send their migs to fight in Ukraine.

what the f..k are you talking about?

twitter link is from 6 mar.

it's a direct response to all that US-made-up-BS, which is why it mentions 27 feb.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

Would you have any comments about supposedly planned martial law in Russian, or the plan to move DNS servers within the Russian territory, or any thoughts on Denis Kireev for instance?
I see what's happening in Ukraine. I am really curious what's happening in Russia.
I so would like to hear the things from the real source, so?

ask russiantroll, i'm from poland.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

A russia propaganda twatter idiot posted something on 3/6 that was from 2/27.

You just got fooled by intentional russian propaganda again.

This time LIVE on ATS!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Perhaps you should search for some more recent news?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
here's a screenshot, for those that can't see more than a sentence on twitter and act like they know better.

link to original tweet

honestly, everyone that tries to deny this - this being a direct polish government's response - should get banned right away for trolling.

you're disgusting.
edit on 6/3/2022 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You DUMB #... I know you are suffering from cognitive bias, and simply can't accept the fact that your # nation with even #tier leadership is poisoning the world, even the EU.

DENY IGNORANCE - Biolabs in Ukraine funded by DoD CONFIRMED ffs.

DENY IGNORANCE - Article from 5 days BEFORE invasion suggests that a biolab in Kharkiv received smallpox from the US DoD, for weaponization.

DENY IGNORANCE - Nazism is clearly alive and well in Ukraine. Ukraines PM up until october 2020 was a nazi, in the open! He didn't even officially step down because of that... Zalensky even refused his resignation. It wasn't until Zalensky demanded an entirely new cabinet that the Nazi PM was removed.

Ffs, you wake up now. We need you to stop being so utterly blind and ignorantly loyalty to a specific side, just because mommy and daddy tells you to. LOOK AT FACTS... and stop reading the #ing mass media and stop watching tv.

AND STOP THINKING. JUST FOLLOW ORDERS.

Sorry, I felt it was missing something. I don't know where did that come from. Nevermind. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Rest assured, I see the propaganda. For all the narratives and on all sides of the spectrum. You're defending a strong coloured narrative yourself.
But I recognize when a man speaks his heart. As a human he's sincere.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Calendar please.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Nah Hes right-
Your twitter link states 27 feb
Today Biden has a done a deal to replace polish planes so they can send their migs to fight in Ukraine.

what the f..k are you talking about?

twitter link is from 6 mar.

it's a direct response to all that US-made-up-BS, which is why it mentions 27 feb.

OK on second reading,I admit it looks like you were right on the reason they mentioned the 27th.

What seems to have happened on March 6th is that Biden/Blinken have given the green light to supply planes to Poland-
only IF the polish decide to supply their old Migs to Ukraine.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said today that the country was in talks with Poland in order to orchestrate a deal that would allow Polish fighter jets to be flown by pilots from the Ukrainian Air Force in order to combat Russia's air superiority.
The deal would see Ukraine take Poland's 28 Russian-made MiG-29 warplanes, which would in turn be replaced by a fresh set of F-16's by the United States.
Mr Blinken told CBS's Face the Nation host Margaret Brennan: 'That gets the green light. In fact, we're talking with our Polish friends right now about what we might be able to backfill their needs if in fact they choose to provide these fighter jets to the Ukrainians.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So from what Blinken is saying,the Polish haven't decided if they will take up the offer or not.
Guessing they won't make it public if they do it though,after the Russians said any countries supplying planes would be at war with Russia.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

It was Poland that ASKED us to do this.

They've been asking for several days.

biden just said 'yes' today.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

My dear, this was written yesterday:
csmonitor.com

“As far as sending planes, I can only repeat that no decisions have been taken on the subject,” government spokesman Piotr Mueller said.
Mueller denied allegations that Poland could be making its airfields available to Ukrainian warplanes. Russia alleges that Romania and some other countries it didn't name are hosting Ukraine's warplanes.

[...]Despite its supportive stance toward Ukraine in its struggle, Warsaw is facing a crucial and challenging decision regarding making its planes available to Ukraine.[...]

Russia's words could be taken as a wider warning against aiding Ukraine's air forces.

Putin has threatened Nato that intervention could cause him to press the nuke button. So no Nato pilots can now fly the planes into the territory.
Recently he also said that hosting Ukrainian planes on Nato countries would cause war.
Putin thinks he has covered all the bases.

I say, let's see what the other day brings, shall we?

edit on Sun Mar 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I suspect they may have decided to do it behind the scenes,but are not making it public in case of escalation.
Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I suspect they may have decided to do it behind the scenes,but are not making it public in case of escalation.
Fair enough.

I was thinking the same thing. All this convo train about supplying and then instant denial. They know everybody is looking at them now.

We'll wait and see, I guess.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

So if Poland equips Ukraine with planes, then Putin will have to be true to his word and declare war on Poland. Since the States enabled this, we are getting close to a place of no return. This is predictable as when all else fails they take you to war. The prize will be lots of gold in the vaults of Russia, a land of limitless resources, and much-untapped wealth. It will end any thoughts of economic depression. The only problem is it will probably end everything.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No idea.

I wasn't exactly pushing for this (or pushing against it either), just watching it occur over the past few days.

putin might try.

Would be EXTREMELY foolish to do so.

But we're talking about the putin idiot here.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Fair enough.

I was thinking the same thing. All this convo train about supplying and then instant denial. They know everybody is looking at them now.

our government is dumb, but not THAT dumb.

i'm worried about something else. they've clearly pointed out how our jets look like.

ukrainians may grab some paint, add some white and red checkerboard to their planes, then pretend those are polish to drag us into a war - and whole NATO with us. i only hope russia won't fall for such cheap tricks, because ukraine sure as hell isn't above it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Fair enough.

our government is dumb, but not THAT dumb.

i'm worried about something else. they've clearly pointed out how our jets look like.

ukrainians may grab some paint, add some white and red checkerboard to their planes, then pretend those are polish to drag us into a war - and whole NATO with us. i only hope russia won't fall for such cheap tricks, because ukraine sure as hell isn't above it.

you think russians are going to confuse old russian planes for an f35?

Because of a paint job?

Ukraine will receive old russian planes, not American made planes.

Was this sarcasm?

A paint job?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

ukrainians may grab some paint, add some white and red checkerboard to their planes, then pretend those are polish to drag us into a war

Seems ya may have missed out on the whole "warplane radar signature" 101 class.

Paint.....smdh

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Reading his/her statement you replied to actually gave me a headache.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: alphabetaone

Reading his/her statement you replied to actually gave me a headache.

Regrettably me too... i just assumed it was the fumes.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join