It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

of course next step is "REEEEE russians are destroying civilian buildings", where in reality it's a result of ukrainian stupidity.

I get the sense that the closest you may have ever come to serving in the armed forces is the GI Joe you had when you were 3.

These are not detachment personnel, they are civilians protecting their home. They shouldnt have to, nor do they likely have any clue what a BM21 Grad MLRS is.....

of course they have no clue.

yet they're being given instructions where to throw molotovs at those vehicles, and that's the end result.

and then russia gets blamed for something that ukrainian government is responsible for - killing their own civilians. got it?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: jedi_hamster

2.6% of Ukraine population voted Nazi in last election and it might seem a tiny amount yet knock off the Ruskies, Poles, Slovenes etc you get around 5% of the Ukrainians. So 1 in 20 are actually Nazis. That's pretty amazing.

I listened to a Scouser on the radio last week who'd married a Ukrainian girl of the Ruskie side, he said Nazis were beating Russian speakers up for just speaking their language for the past 8 years. Crazy stuff.

crazy, yes. surprising, no.

ukraine has quite a few bandera supporters. maidan politicians were some, azov battalion and some current politicians are some. he was a WW2 butcherer and it's hard to call those people anything else than nazis. but of course, there's just a small group of them, or it's all russian propaganda. nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
After the failed Minsk peace talks... the Ukrainian soldiers paraded this?!

Nazi statement, death to citizens of Donbas

Early febuary, people of Kiyv demonstrated in honor of Bandera:

Nazi Bandera parade

Homage to the Galicia division of the Waffen SS, in Kyiv

Azov launches a rocket in Donbas and does a sieg heil

Ukrainian major with a freaking Totenkopf on his shoulder...
edit on 6/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Tanks v civilians desperately trying to defend their country against an invading army?

And it's their fault?

:dn(

edit on 6-3-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh well according to your 'lists' the Ukrainians are winning and it's all good. Those pesky barbaric Russians are only targeting civilians and being beaten back by the invisible Ukrainian army. They must be invisible because they don't seem to be having any casualties.

Why would any leader of a country under siege, who is in the situation Zelensky's in, where he's having to rally his CIVILIANS to arms against an orc horde, publish casualty numbers on his defending army? WHY? THINK!

What I want to know is why would any leader partition over and over for a no fly zone that almost all political and military leaders agree would likely lead to nuclear armageddon, wiping out most of his countrymen along with the rest of the world?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Just nuke them all then.

They said mean things.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Because he is desparately crying for help?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

See my updated links.... Russians are bad... Ukrainians... not too good either.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You should be ashamed of yourself.

T&C's prevent me from calling you exactly what I think you are.

likewise. enough of my posts have been removed recently for speaking up my mind honestly.

that being said, what you guys are pushing here is pathetic.

the poster above you especially. thousands of russians dead - yeah, sure. like ukraine was claiming that they've killed several thousands of russians in first 48h, where that was the amount of soldiers russia lost during 90 days of a much more bloody conflict some time ago.

but as long as it's in western - or ukrainian - media, you swallow it all without any sort of critical thinking whatsoever.

what the f..k happened to "deny ignorance"? don't you understand that when it comes to the governments and media, EVERYBODY LIES?
edit on 6/3/2022 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

link   

got it?

Actually can you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention the first time.....my bad

link   

Did they invade russia?

Did they threaten to invade russia?

Did they have any ability to invade russia?

Then why would you think this cute parade photo of folks you CALL nazi justifies russia invading Ukraine in any way.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

"what the f..k happened to "deny ignorance"

Pay attention better.

We're doing exactly that right now.

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Okay...well, then nuke them all.

Problem solved. Just wipe Ukraine off the map because you can't understand why a President of a sovereign nation under siege wants a safe corridor for his people to exit. He's asking for fighter jets for his own air force so maybe he can provide that in some limited degree. This dude doesn't want to cause WW3. He wants some small remnant of his culture and people to survive.

Meanwhile, Mr. Roboto at the long table is acting like going out in a blaze of glory suits him fine!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Did they invade russia?

Did they threaten to invade russia?

Did they have any ability to invade russia?

Then why would you think this cute parade photo of folks you CALL nazi justifies russia invading Ukraine in any way.

azov battalion actually threatened some time ago already to target russia. if what seems to be doing rounds about bioweapon labs in ukraine is true, they could very well have the capability to do so.

it may be, in fact, the reason russia invaded. at least that's what some people on this site think, in more reasonable threads, because this one obviously turned into a propaganda sh.thole some time ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Russians are bad... Ukrainians... not too good either.

Couldn't say it much better than that.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Tanks v civilians desperately trying to defend their country against an invading army?

And it's their fault?

it's the fault of their government.

civilians should NOT be allowed to use weapons they're not trained to use, so they won't hurt themselves or someone else on their side.

what's so difficult to understand? you sound like you either don't read what i'm saying at all, or you're just trolling.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Your avatar's lips are too red.
It's OK to be a nationalist. Especially given the circumstances.

How many people still vote the communist party in Russia?
It's actual communism not nationalists called NAZI.
Communists are responsible for far more deaths than the real German NAZI ever dreamed of.
They still control China and other countries. Shouldnt we invade them?

link   

Yeah, we're familiar with your bio weapon fiction, you really wanna go there again?

Russia was NOT threatened in ANY way by Ukraine, other than in the feeble mind of their putin idiot.

link   

And it's their fault?

it's the fault of their government.

civilians should NOT be allowed to use weapons they're not trained to use, so they won't hurt themselves or someone else on their side.

what's so difficult to understand? you sound like you either don't read what i'm saying at all, or you're just trolling.

SOOooooo, the U.N. maybe, should make it illegal for the citizens of a country to be freedom fighters? ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You win, nuke them now.

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join