It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: aoi3610
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The US and NATO have caused this.

Deliberately.

Needs to stop.

Who invaded Ukraine again?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Sky journalists under attack.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Lol he actually did receive 1.5 million from a longtime business associate of Russian oligarchs Oleg Deripaska and Viktor Vekselberg. So you're probably right on the mark on this.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Hot war *might* pause again, like 2014, but what you described does NOT end the war.

The war ends when russia removes all russians from all Ukraine.

For Ukraine.

For the rest of the world, it ends when russia is disarmed and the madman is gone.

Oh, and the Russian reparations.

Russia will pay for rebuilding Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: aoi3610

The US and NATO have caused this.

Deliberately.

Needs to stop.

Who invaded Ukraine again?

lol

Thought Ukraine was already invaded in 2014 under Obama when Crimea was taken control by Russia?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Not all of it. Like now.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Imhere

Not all of it. Like now.

I assumed everyone knew that.

Plus I'm too lazy to add that to every post.

Last time russia stopped with Crimea and the East.

This time it's the entire country.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Russia has already been accused of it's soldiers raping Ukrainian citizens, in this latest conflict.

I heard about that news report yesterday, but I haven't searched for a link about it yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: frogs453
Zelensky had a zoom meeting with U.S. senators this morning, specifically asked not to share anything about it for security reasons and Senators Rubio and Danes Tweeted it out anyway. Smh.

Probably on Puto's payroll.

It'd actually be cool if Zelensky knew certain elements in the US congress would do that, and instead gave them all false info.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yanks and Zelensky sent Bernnett over to Moscow today for a three hour meeting with Putin. www.jpost.com... Love to be a fly on the wall

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Mad Max Ukraine Road: Russian edition

Apparently, these suppose to be medium floating bridge pontoon trucks. And a letter 'V' should mean that these belonged to the Russian forces that came from Belarus region.

Does anyone know, what's up with all that organic layer armour? Trying to blend in or just being creative? Looks like some level one equipment to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Not saying the reports are accurate or not....but there have been reports of invading soldiers raping civilians in probably every single conflict in history, certainly in my life time.

And I'm not saying its understandable or excusable either - anyone found to have committed such crimes should be lifed off at best - just that its another sad and horrific by product of war.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Irpin:

Hundreds of women, children and elderly people are hiding under the ruins of a bridge from the strikes of the Russian fascists' aircraft and artillery.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

Bridging material.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Is it difficult to think that Russia would empty their prisons as conscripts and turn them lose in another country, Ukraine offered freedom to their prisoners if they fight the russians. (supposedly)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

In my opinion its more evidence that Putin sent the guys with supply/training issues to ukraine.

Burn up the eaters if you will, but sending enough to probably eventually get the job done.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is worth watching you can see what all those evil Ukrainians are having to go through with their liberators aka Russians trying to save them. The reality is Ukrainians have been under Russian oppression since the 16th century, Their homes and families are under threat, and through it all they are still fighting for their right to exist. Russians have been trying to strip the Ukrainian people of their culture and even their language.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Bridging material.

Do they suppose to cover vents? I do not build bridges on the invaded lands so what do I know.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"Mariupol Municipality: The start of the evacuation of civilians was delayed due to Russia's violation of the ceasefire"

The 'violation' was russia intentionally blowing up the train that was to be used for that civilian evacuation.

Luckily Ukraine saw it coming and the train was mostly empty at the time.

Those russians sure don't seem to be interested in evacuating civilians eh?

Funny, russia and russia supporters here keep saying they are.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

Bridging material.

Do they suppose to cover vents? I do not build bridges on the invaded lands so what do I know.

Entering and exiting from challenging terrain.

We carry oak 'railroad ties', 4x4s, and 2x4s for that.

Just extra material for on-site improvisation.

edit on 5-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join