It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I am making fun of your absurdity with putin's absurdity.

Please show an example of my absurdity that I might reflect and learn from.

Not the nazis then?

So what is your 'reason' for not wanting all russians to immediately leave all Ukraine as demanded by Ukraine's president?

Does he have more nuke plants to attack first?

Or hasn't murdered enough civilians yet?

I haven't said anything about not wanting Russians to leave Ukraine. Now we have went from Nazis and bio labs to Nuke plants and murder, all without me having to say anything! Smashing, I'm loving your ignorance and tomfoolery.

I wouldn't give you my reasons for anything you are disingenuous and I won't waste my time. I will repeat myself though. Everyone and their granny knows how this situation has developed it was well covered here on ATS back in the day. Posters like you can't be engaged on any serious level.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Engaged on a serious level?

Are you now demanding that russia immediately remove all russians from all Ukraine?

Cuz if you're still trying to explain away the russian invasion I'm just not interested.

Seems you've noticed that, but had difficulty figuring out why?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Are you now demanding that russia immediately remove all russians from all Ukraine?

Cuz if you're still trying to explain away the russian invasion I'm just not interested.

I'm in no position to demand anything from Russia, neither are you. I'm also not trying to explain away the Russian invasion of Ukraine, there's no need as all the information is already out there. I can see you are not interested that's why you can't be engaged on a serious level.
Oh I've figured out why but have been here long enough to avoid being baited by such as you.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I'm in no position to demand anything from Russia, neither are you. I'm also not trying to explain away the Russian invasion of Ukraine, there's no need as all the information is already out there. I can see you are not interested that's why you can't be engaged on a serious level.
Oh I've figured out why but have been here long enough to avoid being baited by such as you.

Then what would you like to discuss?

I'm pretty serious when not mocking russian invasion supporters and their propaganda.

Seriously.

What you got?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You sound like ..the devila reply to: PatriotGames4u

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Part of an update post 1 page back however -

* - Lavrov: "Our delegation expects Ukrainians to respond to our demands to disarm Ukraine and recognize Crimea as Russian territory”

So does that mean the 2 province that are rebelling will be no longer recognized by Russia?
If Russia is going to invade countries then why should those countries disarm?
edit on 5-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Putin is unhinged.

Does not like the idea of bordering NATO, so he invades a sovereign state so that he can (er) border NATO!

Oh, I know some people will slavishly think this logic makes sense, but come on!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Baghlav Rov hasn't figured out the Russian troops N of Kiev are having serious supply issues AND can't scratch their noses without coming under fire.

Cheers
edit on 5-3-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Putin is paranoid, detached from reality, exhibiting the emotions of a boy in junior high school, and sitting on huge collection of nuclear warheads.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Apparently you don't think russia should remove all russians from all Ukraine?

To be clear, you mean for Russia to remove all Russian troops from Ukraine right?

It actually would be absurd to demand all Russians to be removed from Ukraine as they have lived there almost forever.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

While at the same time threatening non NATO countries, forcing those countries to join NATO - Finland and Sweden.

I think that demonstrates how unhinged Putin is. For the entire cold war Finland and Sweden remained neutral and Putin pushes them into NATO.
edit on 5-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I think that demonstrates how unhinged Putin is. For the entire cold war Finland and Sweden remained neutral and Putin pushes them into NATO.

What I truly find interesting about the previous cold war (as i believe we've just entered a new phase of a second cold war) and now, is social media and the internet in general.

I think during cold war 1.0, had there been the level of communication - which has the ability to stoke fear in a more real-time environment - that exists today, we'd be living (or maybe not) in a totally different world right now. I think it's possible that countries such as you've mentioned like Finland and Sweden might already be NATO member states.
edit on 5-3-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Possibly but in your situation above does the USSR survive or collapse? We still run into the issues of eastern block nations and wanting to get rid of Soviet occupation. I think if we had the level of communications back then like we do now, I think the USSR would still collapse but probably earlier than it did.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The US and NATO have caused this.

Deliberately.

Needs to stop.
edit on 5-3-2022 by aoi3610 because: Addendums

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: aoi3610

Deliberately.

Needs to stop.

The US nor NATO invaded Ukraine and Russia is the only country that can stop it.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: aoi3610

Actually, it is an invasion by the Russian army that has caused the war.

An invasion ordered by Putin.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Possibly but in your situation above does the USSR survive or collapse?

I'm honestly uncertain. The USSR had to collapse at the time, but in my hypothetical, if there was the same level of communication then as there is now, along with it would come the same level of ability to spread mis/disinformation more quickly to affected peoples. So if the former USSR was engaging troll farms the way they do today, it's also possible that it would have given bloc nations pause to push for dismantling by dividing them more evenly in USSR's favor.

I think if we had the level of communications back then like we do now, I think the USSR would still collapse but probably earlier than it did.

I think that would have depended at the time - given the level of communication and feedback - how Gorbachev would have processed that information. If he saw there was mass uprising against occupation digitally, he may well have engaged with Reagan far sooner than later. If not, he may never have entertained the idea. This is why i hate even my own hypotheticals.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

No they didn't.

Deliberately.

Hmmm.... was it to increase our already outrageous inflation? Sounds like a good reason to deliberately cause it.

Was it to engender the prospect of nuclear war? Sounds like a good reason to deliberately cause it.

Was it to create an unstable Europe? Sounds like a good reason to deliberately cause it.

Was it to incite violence against women and children in Ukraine? Sounds like a good reason to deliberately cause it.

What precisely was the deliberation?

Needs to stop.

On this we can agree. Russian troops pulling away might actually do the trick.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You make some good points though.. I think this is one hypothetical that creates more questions than it solves.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
* - Rescuers report that 3 FAB-500 aircraft bombs were found as a result of the Russian plane crash over Chernihiv. Bombs right in the yard of an apartment building

* - Russian helicopter shot near Bashtanka

* - Queue to Zaporizhiye territorial defense

* - Defenders of Mykolaiv brought down three helicopters of the Russian occupiers - The chairman of the Mykolaiv regional state administration Vitaly Kim

* - Russian bombing destroys houses in the city of Bila Tserkva, 90 kilometers from Kyiv

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join