It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

What?

Just yesterday russian invasion supporters were claiming that Wags were killing russians for Ukraine.

Did we dubunk this one so hard that it boomeranged as opposite day propaganda?

(It happens)

I smell desperation.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Uncontrolled rage at who through?

A fleet of psychologists could have a field day.

End of the day that type should be removed from the gene pool products of society or otherwise.

Damaged goods that cannot be controlled or rehabilitated.

Agreed.

But proper discipline goes a LONG way towards preventing these events.

Due to weeding out those that can't hack the discipline well in advance.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Good to see you, a true ATS legend.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
RUSSIA VS SANCTIONS: how they affect regular Russians you ask? Well why don't we ask a Russian?

The epitome for those who are too lazy to watch a good video: ''We are screwed''

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

What?

Just yesterday russian invasion supporters were claiming that Wags were killing russians for Ukraine.

Did we dubunk this one so hard that it boomeranged as opposite day propaganda?

(It happens)

I smell desperation.

Sorry, I had to read it a few times: who's killing whom for whom according to whom... getting dizzy already. Can it stop spinning around, please?

Articles were mentioning other paramilitary groups also involved. Can't find identifications. Just wondering, how many 'private contractors' Putin has hired?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is what happens when the enemy suddenly starts to realize that their propaganda has failed.

Several similar examples on ATS recently.

All part of the process.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Pardon me if this has already been posted, but I looked back a bit and didn't see it. This truly needs to be seen by as many as possible.

Ca ptured Russian MP's Tell what they have been Told
edit on 3-5-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wagner are nasty mofos-they filmed themselves beating a man to death with a sledgehammer in syria.
They claim to be seperate from the russia government,yet are rammed full of ex FSB types,including Yevgeny Prigozhin who spends his time as putins private chef-he has/had a chain of restaurants in Russia and he even has time left over to run Russias troll farm network which he financed,known as the "Internet Research Agency"..how clown world timeline is that?

His Wiki page is worth a read:
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh and if you haven't heard the Audio from a supposed Wagner group commander whining like a little beeotch after he saw approx 200 of his comrades get well and truly ventilated in Syria by US Apaches as they attempted to assault a base right near a NATO base nearby that they didn't know was there..Its worth a listen

Radio Audio starts at 9:55 here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I sent PM's to the two of you in my attempt to not post off-topic replies, but I have since learned that the PM system may not be working.

So to freeborn and alphabetaone, thank you for the kind remarks. It's nice to be able to discuss this very important topic here.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
Pardon me if this has already been posted, but I looked back a bit and didn't see it. This truly needs to be seen by as many as possible.

Ca ptured Russian MP's Tell what they have been Told

Thank you!

It's really great to see you again.

It has been discussed here a bit, but russian invasion supporters just complain about the network the bytes are stored on and refuse to believe it.

We need many more of these videos before those folks will begin to understand what putin just did.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

For me it seems no one understands what's truly happening when it is so obvious. Technology has made us "Common folk" obsolete to those who believe they own/run this world. They are looking at a world that they must preserve for themselves. Basically they are slaughtering as many of us as they can any way they can. A disease here a few wars there. A world war? I feel they only claim to see Hitler Mao Stalin Pot as madmen. As if they were the exception of world leaders. They were not. They were the rule with most all of them lacking empathy. The only real war there has ever been is us against them. Empathy is a trait that must be present in order for us to be human. To lack empathy completely is not human. A world run with empathy for every human being would not look like this. Russia is just playing its part in our ongoing slaughter. Starvation is on their list. And anyone who says violence is not the way is only a fool. Because in truth it is the only thing they understand. Donald Trump was trying to tell us when he said "These are very bad people".
The Great Reset isn't economical at all. It's a humanity with only certain bloodlines.

I am truly amazed that no one here understands these events.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Some of us understand.

Always have.

The rest are just in the way.

They don't frighten us anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I think more people understand than you are giving credit. It has been, and it will always be, a battle between those with the power (and their decisions), and those without the power. It always will be. And it's a cyclic struggle that spins around the globe and changes names. But it's always churning. Technology did not make us "common folk" obsolete. Corrupt leaders have been doing that already for millennia. They didn't need technology, so I'm pretty sure technological advancements are not the secret sauce here.

edit on 3-5-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword
The epitome for those who are too lazy to watch a good video: ''We are screwed''

Seen a thread on Ukraine Reddit that mentions that in Nizhnekamsk, workers at the Hemont plant went on a spontaneous strike over not being paid their full ages due to the rubles collapse...

So its starting to go tits up, in a week who knows what Russia will be like internally.

Link to the reddit page
www.reddit.com... /it_started_in_russia_in_nizhnekamsk_workers_at/
edit on 5-3-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

I saw that as well. And I agree with you. Russia has too many assets in foreign banks that are now frozen.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think more people understand than you are giving credit. It has been, and it will always be, a battle between those with the power (and their decisions), and those without the power. It always will be. And it's a cyclic struggle that spins around the globe and changes names. But it's always churning. Technology did not make us "common folk" obsolete. Corrupt leaders have been doing that already for millennia. They didn't need technology, so I'm pretty sure technological advancements are not the secret sauce here.

I respect your insight. In fact I welcome the obviously well thought difference in observation.

Good reply

edit on 5-3-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they did have such things then why are Kim jung un et al still breathing
and many other despots around the world

I think the truth is they are all in on it and they just play games with each other at our expense
most of these politicians and their pals will become extremely wealthy from this conflict

its convenient as hell for them right after the pandemic

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

PM'ed you back. Yea the U2U still works, it just doesnt light up when you have a message waiting, so you kind of have to check it from time to time.

However, on-topic yes, it's almost as a moral imperative to come back at times like this...especially at times like this. We argue like cats and dogs on here, but in the end we all know we fight for the same USA and for democracy, and those poor people in Ukraine don't deserve this.

edit on 5-3-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

We argue like cats and dogs on here, but in the end we all know we fight for the same USA and for democracy.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: carewemust

If they did have such things then why are Kim jung un et al still breathing
and many other despots around the world

I think the truth is they are all in on it and they just play games with each other at our expense
most of these politicians and their pals will become extremely wealthy from this conflict

its convenient as hell for them right after the pandemic

Simple answer the lives that would be lost to remove them is too great. So its easier to contain them that's
why these countries become social pariahs

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join