It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You have to take into account that it doesn't always make tactical sense to martyr a tyrant. It can run counter-intuitive to what it is you really want to accomplish.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: sapien82

You have to take into account that it doesn't always make tactical sense to martyr a tyrant. It can run counter-intuitive to what it is you really want to accomplish.

This is absolutely correct, and especially the more the general populace of a location is quarantined from outside coverage of actions their tyrant is taking. If you popped a cap in Baby Huey (Kim Jong-un) right now a majority of his country would consider him a martyr that had been providing for them and protecting them from western Imperialists *slash* Capitalists *slash* Colonialists...there isn't a single nation on this earth that is free of wrong-doings, but when an entire nation is blocked from news outside their own borders...wonky views get built in the general populace. Views that when you hit their feeder(aka leader) become REAL twisted and lead to world-changing actions.
edit on 3-5-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

Those who only consume CNN and MSNBC are not in the real world either.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Firmly agreed.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ive been waiting for this..Israeli Prime Minister Vists Putin at The Kremlin Today. Says Israel remains in support of Russia and the Ukraine. As has been mentioned before..Israel has very strong economic ties to the Ukraine..Why support Russia at all in this? Could the 'nazis' in Ukraine be more than meets the eye? Im sorry but Ive followed Putin since the beginning and Im of the opinion that he is sloppy, and absolutely has to be 'the man'..to the point of child murder. I understand its a dirty game etc, but I feel in todays world that even if You are justified in a cause to conflict, You must have help,(The US has not fought the war on terror alone) and a clear objective from the outset..Putin never has these things.

Ive thought from the beginning that the Ukraine would eventually sort out its 'nazi' issues and just be. Putin wants us to think there's more to it..hes hiding something..something worse than the most vile nazi..

Putin will use ANY advantage. He has no loyalty that I can see...There is a reason The US isn't helping Putin with the 'nazi' threat...

Does Putin really see the Ukraine as his 'property'?

The world is feeling something right now..Theres a bad thing going on that everybody can sense. Think about a Father making a child watch as he slowly and painfully killed the childs puppy.

Don't You sense it?..Its like he's saying "Just stay right there and watch, it'll be over soon, its all part of life." Like in a perverted trailer trash
way..Except this jerk has money and power, and an army.

Again, what makes this any different from all of the other daily atrocities that aren't all over MSM?
I think its simply the global platform..And this is supposedly legal. At least in Putins mind.(maybe not) and nobody has stepped up to show him otherwise..And the obvious reason is the nuke situation...I don't know how much of that Im buyin..The US has some pretty advanced tactical equipment..But I guess never underestimate the callousness that can be demonstrated by people with unlimited money, power and weapons..Im not a fan of this being held at gunpoint business..Yea, Russias always had nukes, North Korea etc...But a direct threat as a cause for the US not to act? Never in my life..If Im wrong tell me when.(TWA 840 is earliest I can remember, and Lybia, even those were different) but if we must split hairs it happens all the time on a smaller scale.

My question is more concerning world governments and international affairs.
edit on 5-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

edit on 5-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ?

edit on 5-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: just cuz

edit on 5-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: just cause

edit on 5-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: duhh

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just posted thread that is highly relevant to this situation in Ukraine. You guys might want to digest this one carefully:
How and Why the US Government Perpetrated the 2014 Coup in Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Russia invading Ukraine made it different.

Nobody that was paying attention was even a little bit surprised by the planet's reaction.

It's EXACTLY what the planet warned WOULD happen.

Israel maintains good (though frequently strained) relations with russia because russia controls when Israel's neighbors are allowed to attack Israel again.

No other reason.

Has been the same for 50 years.

Israel has also recently developed extremely strong relationships with Ukraine, for the sole purpose of supporting those russian repelling freedom fighters in a democratic country.

Yet some are still pushing the absurd nonsense that Ukraine is overwhelmed with nazis.

Israel wouldn't have anything to do with Ukraine if this was even remotely true.

Israel doesn't play with nazis..

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Zalensky is a Jew but He is not Israeli. Israel is under duress just like the States. Maybe Israels projected neutrality will act as a stabilizer.

Could Russia be 'cleaning house' for Israel to keep their ecomomic pipeline to the Ukraine from becoming more entrenched with the nazi sympathizing Jew Zalensky? Could ET exist? Prove it.
edit on 5-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ok

edit on 5-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: sdks

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Israel wouldn't have anything to do with Ukraine if this was even remotely true.

I did not see that angle.....

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

The thing is considering the number of dual nationals in the senate and running the big businesses in the USA, Israeli foreign policy will have a very strong influence on American foreign policy, This might have been the checkmate in the Chess game Russia is playing here.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yup, blame it on the Jews.

Running out of propaganda smearing ideas?

Tell us again how it's the Ukrainian side that's overrun with actual nazis.

edit on 5-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I can't blame it on the Jews , because that is illegal.However, the Jews I know are nice people anyway. No doubt they have a bad bunch like everybody else.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I can't blame it on the Jews , because that is illegal.However, the Jews I know are nice people anyway. No doubt they have a bad bunch like everybody else.

You JUST did 'blame on the Jews', and it isn't illegal to do so in the United States.

We learned the difference between right and wrong from our Mothers, no laws necessary.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So much to unpack here.

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Could the 'nazis' in Ukraine be more than meets the eye?

Nope, not really. Nazi is thrown around way too liberally these days and it needs to be reined in.

Ive thought from the beginning that the Ukraine

Just Ukraine...no need for "the".

would eventually sort out its 'nazi' issues and just be.

What Nazi issues?

Think about a Father making a child watch as he slowly and painfully killed the childs puppy.

Right now I'm thinking more of the parents watching their kids get murdered (not always slowly) by an invading force than i am about puppies if i've got to be honest.

Again, what makes this any different from all of the other daily atrocities that aren't all over MSM?

Invasion of a sovereign nation for one. That not all over the MSM daily.

and nobody has stepped up to show him otherwise..And the obvious reason is the nuke situation

It's pretty folly to equate lack of military offensive against Russia and boots on the ground with "nobody stepping up to show him otherwise".... Russia's economy is doomed thanks in no small part to the collaborative effort by the EU, the West. Russia wont be able to pull out of it's financial armageddon for at LEAST 10 years, if they're lucky.

But a direct threat as a cause for the US not to act?

What direct threat to the US is there that should give rise to military deployment? I'm assuming that's what you mean by "act", because the entire world has "acted" by crippling Russia to the point that their detachments would be lucky to get a meal.

My question is more concerning world governments and international affairs.

That's great except within that dissertation, i could not glean a question.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

I think @PatriotGames4U is correct. It looks like material used to give tires good purchase when getting out of being stuck in mud or snow.

You are correct; covering the ventilation grill of the motor is not wise, especially if the trucks are heavily loaded.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Hit by the missile probably detonated the ammo in the tank.

Turret off: Russian tanks don't have turret "baskets" (a sort of floor attached to the turret itself). My guess is that an internal explosion can more easily throw the turret off the tank because of that aspect of design.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It appears the USA thinks it can install a Zelensky replacement, if Zelensky is killed or taken away.

Source: twitter.com...

This would be someone who, like Zelensky, will keep certain criminal deeds committed by high level individuals, secret.

MSNBC and CNN have been overly paranoid and concerned that Vladimir Putin would install someone he likes, as the President of Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

The Battle of 73 Easting, 1991 Gulf War, exposed deadly flaws in Soviet tank design. The storage of ammunition isn't compartmentalised away from the crew. So battle damage destroys the tank, kills the people inside and probably blows the turret off in the process.

One wonders the effect sitting in a death trap has on morale.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Lone Ukranian man with biggest balls in the world steals back Ukraine flags Russian troops had confiscated and stored on APC/Tank. Then waves the flags infront of the troops he snuck up on chanting 'Glory to Ukriaine'.

Was part of a 1000 - 1500 person peaceful anti-Putin protest in thed central square of Russia occupied Kherson - though there is some footage of gunfire by troops and protesters ducking for cover but seems more warning shots/not aimed at protesters.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
* - Dnipro(12:49). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Ukrainian rally against Russian occupation in Kalanchak, Kherson region

* - Ukrainian Railways: shelling targeted Kyiv-Rakhiv train near Korosten. No casualties

* - Civil defense continues to remove dangerous objects after shelling in Mykolaiv

* - The number of people fleeing Russia's invasion of Ukraine has topped 1.5 million, making it Europe's "fastest growing refugee crisis" since World War II, the United Nations said

* - 2 Russian army tanks targeted school and residential houses in Buzova village of Kyiv region

* - Phone call between President Erdogan and Putin

* - Nova Kakhovka: protest against Russian occupation

* - In newly occupied parts of Luhansk region of Ukraine Russia forcing local population to acquire Russian passports

* - Khmelnytsky region: Russian aircraft/missile targeted the airfield in Starokostiantyniv, three were injured

* - Myrhorod(11:11). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Zhytomyr(11:02). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Kyiv(10:57). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Russian army shelled Hulaypole in Zaporizhiye region overnight

* - Consequences of shelling in Izyum, Kharkiv region

* - Russian army shells with mortars civilian evacuation point in Irpin, killing a family

* - Abandoned equipment of the Russian army near Brovary

* - Ukraine port city Mariupol to attempt civilian evacuation at 1000 GMT: municipality

* - Around 200 people are waiting on the Kyiv side of Irpin Bridge while we can hear shelling and shooting on the other side. They are in desperate need of transport and completely shell shocked after days inside the town

* - Residential buildings were targeted by Russians in Kharkiv oblast

* - Russian army pushing more equipment in Chernihiv region, large number in Nova Basan, Pisky, Stara Basan villages

* - Advisor to the head of office of President of Ukraine: A very tough war. With heavy losses of the aggressor. As of the morning of March 6, Russia lost about 11000 servicemen, about 300 tanks, more than 40 aircraft & 48 helicopters. Dozens of artillery systems were destroyed. Ukrainians did all this in 10 days. And they will do more

* - Residential complex on fire in Hostomiel on fire after Russian army shelling

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

edit on 6-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join