It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: Imhere

The US and the MIC are loving this. It's all going according to plan.

Why would you think that?

Even 'profit' can't be used your absurd claim this time, it isn't changing revenue at all.

edit on 5-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Putin already took care of stirring the pot. You just took care of trying to mix Bosnia into the Ukraine war.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Everyone and their granny knows the history of the situation in Ukraine. Here on ATS it was well covered back in 2014. I didn't mention revenue but there's that too.
The only absurdity is your agenda driven posts here on ATS but knock yourself out. Spare me the bleeding heart Western rhetoric you are full of it like all the politicians and MSM pundits.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Everyone and their granny knows the history of the situation in Ukraine. Here on ATS it was well covered back in 2014. I didn't mention revenue but there's that too.
The only absurdity is your agenda driven posts here on ATS but knock yourself out. Spare me the bleeding heart Western rhetoric you are full of it like all the politicians and MSM pundits.

The history is russia invading and claiming part of Ukraine.

And now invading and claiming the rest of Ukraine.

Isn't all that complicated.

Now please tell vlad to remove all russians from all Ukraine.

That isn't complicated either.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
British journalists shot at in terrifying ambush by Russian soldiers at a fake Ukrainian checkpoint. The soldiers blatantly ignore the loud calls of the journalists who try repeatedly to identify themselves with loud shouting. One journalist is wounded, another takes two rounds to his body armour, but miraculously, they all escaped alive.

The blatant disregard for the sacrosanct role of jouralists in wartime is quite possibly something which will infuriate British leaders & could even be seen as a pretext or justification for sending armed troops in for 'revenge' ('supporting Ukraine').

The video literally causes a visceral reaction when you see how close they come to being killed. It's truly miraculous that all five survived, the amount of bullets spent was incredible.

Terrifying moment Russian troops ambush Brits & shoot them down

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Nothing has been approved by NATO or individual governments so my comments still stand.

* - Allies are talking about lending more miltary support to non-members like Georgia and Bosnia, countries threated by Russia, NATO chief Stoltenberg says. But no final decisions today

Then why did you quote me and say I lied when I said

NATO looking to send any military equipment to Bosnia and Herzegovina right now, at this moment, is stirring the pot and escalating the situation.

Check.

originally posted by: Imhere
At any event lol, current news is …

[quoteex]* - Allies are talking about lending more miltary support to non-members like Georgia and Bosnia, countries threated by Russia, NATO chief Stoltenberg says. But no final decisions today.

NATO looking (or talking) to send any military equipment to Bosnia and Herzegovina right now, at this moment, is stirring the pot and escalating the situation.

and yet again the head of NATO that nothing is final. Russsia doesnt get to decide how a country runs its affairs. Sweden and Finland are closer to joining NATO than Bosnia or Georgia and Putin is already threatening them. because NATO sent nothing. You are the one who went down the road of Bosnia is not at war with Russia and wont be bs.

edit on 5-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So the Ukrainians allowed them to leave the city?

Russians shot at them?

Then Ukrainian police risked their lives to rescue them?

Kinda debunks that recent russian propaganda about the imaginary Greek guy eh?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Russia does not and has never held journalism as sacrosanct. Secondly its the middle of a war and the thought by journalists that they are immune from everything and that yelling journalist gets them out of everything is stupid.

As a cop I have been dealing with deadly situations and I have a uninvolved civilian approach me / my officers, thinking they can just walk up and chit chat and dont understand that A - I have no clue who they are, B - I have to assume they are a threat to us. Thank god they stopped each time I pistol pointed them.

In a war you dont get warnings.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The US and the MIC are loving this. It's all going according to plan.

It’s obvious.

NATO: “how do we ease tensions and not escalate this situation outside of Ukraine?

NATO: “we’re defensive right? how about lending more miltary support to non-members like Bosnia and see what happens”?

…Sir, there isn’t conflict there or any mobilization there. Let’s not instigate the situation further in the Balkans right now…

NATO: “no conflict, shamflict.”

NATO: “well, how about lending more miltary support to non-members like Bosnia anyway and see what happens”?

edit on 5-3-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Fake: Ukrainian Military Not Allowing Mariupol Residents to Leave the City.

Russian invading troops not only continue destroying Ukrainian cities, they and their media continue lying, today claiming that Ukraine’s military is not allowing Mariupol residents to leave, holding them in “a concentration camp” to use them as human shields. In fact, the city is blockaded by Russian invading troops who are destroying the city’s critical infrastructure and not allowing food supplies to enter the city.

The majority of Russian media disseminated this fake story along with lesser known online publications, among them sm.news, Pervyi Kanal, Argumenty Nedeli, Vzglyad, Moskovkyi Komsomolets, TASS and others.

click link for full article

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Actually the easiest way to de-escalate would be for Russia to stop invading a sovereign country and to return to their own country.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Did russia just invade a large European country again?

Perhaps they shouldn't do that anymore.

Keep spinning if you must, but this one's a little pathetic.

Maybe add something about the secret U.S. nazified bio weapon labs?

That usually drives home the point.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Fake: Ukrainian Military Not Allowing Mariupol Residents to Leave the City.

Russian invading troops not only continue destroying Ukrainian cities, they and their media continue lying, today claiming that Ukraine’s military is not allowing Mariupol residents to leave, holding them in “a concentration camp” to use them as human shields. In fact, the city is blockaded by Russian invading troops who are destroying the city’s critical infrastructure and not allowing food supplies to enter the city.

The majority of Russian media disseminated this fake story along with lesser known online publications, among them sm.news, Pervyi Kanal, Argumenty Nedeli, Vzglyad, Moskovkyi Komsomolets, TASS and others.

click link for full article

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Stupid comment that deserves no reply but worth repeating to expose your nonsense.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Stupid comment that deserves no reply but worth repeating to expose your nonsense.

Those are the translated words of Zelinsky to vlad.

I think they are perfect for the occasion.

Apparently you don't think russia should remove all russians from all Ukraine?

Is it the mean nazis or the secret bio weapon labs that justify russians not going back to russia?

Or is it Sasquatch again?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Is it the mean nazis or the secret bio weapon labs that justify russians not going back to russia?

I wouldn't expect Zelensky to say anything else. I haven't mentioned Nazis or bio labs perhaps you mistake me for someone else. Or indeed maybe just using that in an effort to undermine and ridicule a dissenting voice. I'll leave Sasquatch to you, seems appropriate given your mind set and posting history.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I wouldn't expect Zelensky to say anything else. I haven't mentioned Nazis or bio labs perhaps you mistake me for someone else. Or indeed maybe just using that in an effort to undermine and ridicule a dissenting voice. I'll leave Sasquatch to you, seems appropriate given your mind set and posting history.

I am making fun of your absurdity with putin's absurdity.

Not the nazis then?

So what is your 'reason' for not wanting all russians to immediately leave all Ukraine as demanded by Ukraine's president?

Does putin have more nuke plants to attack first?

Or more civilians to murder?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Did russia just invade a large European country again?

Perhaps they shouldn't do that anymore.

Keep spinning if you must, but this one's a little pathetic.

Maybe add something about the secret U.S. nazified bio weapon labs?

That usually drives home the point.

lol

The Russia and Ukraine situation has been going on for years.

-We all know about Russia taking Crimea under Obama 2014.

It’s Russia and Ukraine. We all know those 2 have been having military conflict past years.

Nothing to do with Bosnia or Serbia.

NATO talking about lending more miltary support to non-members like Bosnia, isn’t easing tensions right now or being “defensive” there lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
* - Russian army fired on an empty train that was to evacuate civilians from Irpen

* - Zelensky: I'm sure we can tell our people soon - come back

* - * - Mariupol Municipality: The start of the evacuation of civilians was delayed due to Russia's violation of the ceasefire

* - Civilian population rallying against Russian occupation in Melitopol

* - Ukraine's army launched a counteroffensive near Kharkiv now

* - Lavrov: "Our delegation expects Ukrainians to respond to our demands to disarm Ukraine and recognize Crimea as Russian territory”

* - The International Organization for Migration says that the number of people who have left Ukraine since the start of the fighting has reached 1.45 million

* - Poland's Prime Minister: " Ukraine is now defending the whole of Europe, not just its independence”

*******************************WARNING*******************************************************************************
**DO NOT SCROLL DOWN BEYOND THE PROTEST VIDEO IN TWITTER LINK - COMBAT FOOTAGE - DEAD BODIES**

* - Big protest in Kherson against Russian occupation - (Twitter video / safe - Shows 15 sec of protest)

**DO NOT SCROLL DOWN BEYOND THE PROTEST VIDEO IN TWITTER LINK - COMBAT FOOTAGE - DEAD BODIES**
******************************************WARNING***********************************************************

Flightradar24
* - RSD88/RSD088 - Ilyushin Il-96-300 / Rossiya - Special Flight Squadron - St. Petersburg Russia en-route to Washington DC
* - SAM497 - Boeing VC-32A / United States - US Air Force (USAF) - on the ground Rzeszow Poland
* - MMF18 - Airbus A330-243MRTT / NATO - Tanker / Transport over Poland
* - LAGR240 - Boeing KC-135R Stratotanker / US Air Force - tanker over Romania
* - DUKE55 - Sikorsky UH-60M Blackhawk / US Army - over southeast Poland
* - DUKE40 - Sikorsky UH-60M Blackhawk / US Army - over southeast Poland
* - no call sign - Boeing C17A Globemaster III / SAC Heavy Airlift Wing US - Over Southeast Poland
* - GRIT21 - Boeing CH-47F Chinook / US Army - Southeast Poland near Ukraine border

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Did these countries ask for russian repellant before or after russia's latest invasion of Ukraine?

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join