It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

But that's the rub right? Can't have a free press, and freedom of speech, without having the freedom to lie baked into it.

Only if English is Your Native tongue. English just makes it so easy to lie, and hard to tell the truth from a lie. Its the language of deception. Not saying non English speakers always tell the truth, simply saying they have to be better liars.

And Putin is not an exceptional liar by any means.
edit on 3-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: barf

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ha! The legend Baghdad Bob. We need him back fab stuff F2

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Russia-Ukraine war latest news: Macron tells Putin he is making a ‘major mistake’; Zelenskiy says defence lines holding against onslaught

In the phone call initiated by Putin on Thursday, the Russian leader reiterated his determination to obtain the neutralisation and disarmament of Ukraine, whether diplomatically or by arms, the official told Reuters.

“There was nothing in what President Putin said that could reassure us,” the French presidential adviser said, adding that Putin had reiterated his “narrative” that he was seeking the “de-nazification of Ukraine”.

“‘You are lying to yourself’,” Macron told Putin, the official said. “‘It will cost your country dearly, your country will end up isolated, weakened and under sanctions for a very long time.’”

The Guardian

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

And Putin is not an exceptional liar by any means.

I don't know brother, call me cynical but I'm pretty sure you don't rise through the ranks of the KBG by being exceptionally genuine.

Am i nuts?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

It would be accurate to say he certainly had training in disinformation. That was bread and butter for the KGB.

As a former intel officer, he is likely familiar with manipulating others.

What he is at his core (the "real" Putin) is probably something that only he knows, and perhaps, his first wife.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
He's a Colonel right..That close to a Bird here in the States? I just would've expected a bit more finesse. But maybe clumsy is the ploy.a reply to: alphabetaone

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Absolutely could be. Anything is possible with Putin, unless as has been suggested quite a few times, he has lost or is losing his faculties, in which case, i doubt any ploys are the major driver's here. Paranoia and isolation would rule his world then.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Moldova has just petitioned to join the EU.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

That like saying Vlad come invade us now

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

he has lost or is losing his faculties.

Yeah..Not buying this one just yet..Like You say..its being 'suggested'...

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Isn't a $1 million bounty too small for Putin's arrest?

katv.com...

The FBI offered $10 million for a couple of hackers last Fall.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
"Vladimir Putin has told Emmanuel Macron that Kyiv’s “refusal to accept Russia’s conditions” means “the worst is still to come” in Ukraine, saying Moscow was aiming to take “full control” by diplomatic or military means, according to the Elysée.

As the number of refugees fleeing the conflict passed a million and Russian forces, backed by heavy shelling, advanced on cities and key ports in the south and east, Russia’s president said in a 90-minute call to his French counterpart he was “prepared to go all the way”, the senior French official said" www.theguardian.com...

Looks like Putin's steamrollering the south of Ukraine while the media focus is on the north. kherson gone now plus a million Ukranians ethnic cleansed too. Can make the south pretty much Russian all tye way to the Romananian border

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Cheers

Moldova saw same russian battle plan map on the wall that everyone else did.

Vlad was already gonna come for Moldova

Moldova just said 'Nuts'.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

he has lost or is losing his faculties.

Yeah..Not buying this one just yet..Like You say..its being 'suggested'...

One of those who has been accurate when predicting Putin, is Colonel McGregor.

He says the Russian President has been planning what we're seeing in Ukraine, for years. Some setbacks, but things still going as planned overall.

Interview: theconservativetreehouse.com... deo/

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Cheers

Odessa soon gone boats with landing facilities off there this morning then I guess straight into Moldavia. Need to check what's going on i central asia in the FSU stan type places who aren't (right now) under Moscow's domination

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Isn't a $1 million bounty too small for Putin's arrest?

The FBI offered $10 million for a couple of hackers last Fall.

It amazes me how many open contracts there are on US elected officials both present and past by countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Syria. Wouldn't surprise me if North Korea had a few in the pile. 1 million is nothing. Is that payed in the US? By the US? If so that's definitely chump change.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Cheers

Odessa soon gone boats with landing facilities off there this morning then I guess straight into Moldavia. Need to check what's going on i central asia in the FSU stan type places who aren't (right now) under Moscow's domination

Did someone say otherwise?

Odessa has always been just a matter of 'when'.

Makes no difference in any way.

It's part of the 'defenseless' country that russia brutally invaded for the natural resource stealing.

ALL of Ukraine is under attack from russia.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Wasn't the 1m in question offered by a private [Russian] citizen?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Odessa is Russian like Crimea. It all part of the plan to take the coast make the northy isolated and landlocked. Creep creep towards Constantinople which is the long term coast he's after from many reports.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok so 1 million right now from a Russian entrepreneur...Thats a lot of money in Russia right now. A lot more than the average persons idea of a million dollars. A lot more.a reply to: PatriotGames4u

edit on 3-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join