It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: wordforword

Someone didn't like your source

I didn't like my source. But I promise, it wasn't me.

Promise.

Probably someone Anonymous saying hello.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles
a reply to: Xcathdra

E 8 C joint stars seen heading east across Europe

Got it - callsign Redeye6

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

Someone didn't like your source

I didn't like my source. But I promise, it wasn't me.

Promise.

Probably someone Anonymous saying hello.

Or ta-ta. Point of view really.

I'll be back. I am just going to feed my chickens some sunflower seeds.

While you wait you can do a poll:

Put.in your votes here

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Are these guys putin us on?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Are these guys putin us on?

Cheers

OK, you made me to come back to give you this

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
* - Seems the Eastern MD units NW of Kyiv continue to reorganize, and sorting out the traffic jam, while launching some probing attacks. From the Ukrainian MOD this morning: "field logistics camps in the Borodyanka, Katyuzhanka and Gavronshchyna districts was noted"

* - US/NATO activity in Eastern Europe: -USAF RC135U Combat Sent HOMER49 -USAF RC-135V Rivet Joint HOMER41 -NATO E-3 AWACS NATO11 -USAF RQ4 Global Hawk FORTE10

* - Russian Su-30 reportedly shot over Irpin

* - Ukrainian forces abandoned 1 T-84U tank, 1 BTR-60, 1 BRDM-2 and 1 truck in Novoaidar

edit on 3-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Yeah, lots of people shutting stuff down in russia right now.

As an I.T. guy it's fun to watch.

20+ isn't an option?

I honestly think the answer is 20+, but already posted sauce for 15+.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I honestly think the answer is 20+, but already posted sauce for 15+.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
China says reports on Chinese-Russian coordination on Ukraine 'fake news'

BEIJING, March 3 (Reuters) - The Chinese foreign ministry said on Thursday that reports on Chinese and Russian coordination ahead of Russia's attack on Ukraine are "fake news."

Such practices of diverting attention and shifting blame are "despicable", said Wang Wenbin, spokesperson at the foreign ministry, at a regular media briefing.

Senior Chinese officials told senior Russian officials in early February not to invade Ukraine before the end of the Winter Olympics in Beijing, the New York Times reported, quoting Biden administration officials and a European official who cited a Western intelligence report.

Sauce of the article

Propaganda 101 updated: fight fake news with fake news

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Ok, I believe ccp.

They're ALWAYS honest about stuff.

I wonder how that Anonymous fellow will feelz about being called a liar by ccp?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

PM for you.

Cheers

Thank you!

I've been seeing a LOT of that from the convoy area, but can't confirm any of it yet.

Just have no idea at all if real & recent.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Yeah, lots of people shutting stuff down in russia right now.

As an I.T. guy it's fun to watch.

Ukraine’s Propaganda Offensive, Led By Ad-Tech Entrepreneurs

As Ukraine’s cyber army takes the war to Russian banks and government websites, it’s working with Elon Musk to set up satellite internet. Two former ad-tech entrepreneurs are leading the country’s information warfare charge. Outside experts think they’re winning.

A mere two weeks ago, the former advertising entrepreneurs who run Ukraine’s Ministry of Digital Transformation were focused on making the Kyiv government more accessible by smartphone. Last week, they organized a crowdsourced cyber army, claiming to have knocked Russia’s biggest bank off the internet. This week, it was back to smartphones. They’re distributing an app that’s essentially an air-raid siren to warn Ukrainians of Russian attacks from the sky.

Forbes

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
* - Video: Russian army using medical vehicles to transport ammunition (Location of this event is not known) - Twitter video / Safe - twitter.com...

* - OSCE permanent council meeting in Vienna today. Russia has proposed their own discussion point titled: "On Ukraine's crimes against civil population and unacceptable reaction of Western countries to the special military operation"

* - Rally in Primorsk town in Zaporizhiye region against Russian occupation (Twitter Video / Safe twitter.com...)

* - Dnipro (11:37). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Poltava(11:39). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Head of the Kharkiv Military Administration: We had 7 airstrikes yesterday: in the Kulinichiv community, Chuhuiv, in Pyatihatki in Kharkiv. Yesterday the enemy tried to hit power plant TEC-5, there were isolated findings of saboteur groups, all of them were neutralized

* - Ukrzaliznytsia (Ukraine Railways) provided the Armed Forces of Ukraine with refrigerated cars for the removal of the dead Russian soldiers (For those asking about Russian casualties - Russian MoD cited a number of fatalities near 500)

* - Zelenskyy: "Russia's missile and bomb strikes on Ukrainian cities are a confession, — they failed to do anything significant on our land. All lines of our defense are preserved. The enemy has no success in any of the strategic directions, they are suppressed, they are doomed"

* - Lavrov: We will not allow Ukraine to maintain a military infrastructure that threatens Russia's security

* - Zelenskyy: When this war finishes Russia will be paying for decades reparation's to Ukraine to rebuild what its invasion has destroyed

Flightradar24
* - Jake11 (JSTARS) - patrolling Poland -Kaliningrad/Belarus/Ukraine border
* - Radeye6 (JSTARS) - patrolling Poland-Ukraine border
* - MMF18 - NATO Airbus A330-243MRTT - Transport / Areal Refueling - Running circles in SouthEast Poland
* - LAGR231 - KC-135R tanker - central'ish Romania

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
CORRECTION: the ria.ru is not actually down.

My partner can access it on his phone. I cannot on mine. Neither on my laptop. We both use the same IP.

I suppose this is antivirus in action:

I don't have antivirus on my phone (why would anyone hack android?).

I just want to say, if somebody will hack my laptop, can they have a look, please, for issues. It's been acting slow recently.

When I think about it, should I tape my camera?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

If you're female, absolutely cover the cameras with tape.

The only privacy we have today is what we fiercely hold onto.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

If you're female, absolutely cover the cameras with tape.

The only privacy we have today is what we fiercely hold onto.

Cheers

I am a female... last time I checked. Sorry, I am getting lost in all these gender politics.

Why everything these days should be so complicated and confusing. Like this war, for example.

There are rumors that soldiers from the stalled Russian convoy are looting food. What do they have in that convoy then?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Russian troops are having fuel and food problems due to supply line issues. Russia is starting to use some of the airports they captured to bring in supplies. They are also setting up Forward Operating Bases (FOB's). However if the lack of supplies is close to accurate then Russia has problems.

From talking heads on tv - They said instead of doing an invasion from just one area they used 3 different areas. The supply lines were set up for a short war (1-2 weeks give/take). Since Ukraine decided to fight back its thrown the Russians for a loop.

Not to mention Ukraine has destroyed all of their rail outside (to other countries) rail connections, forcing Russia to deal with that. Ukraine also has Drones and have been using them to attack supply lines. They hit a rail shipment of fuel using drones a couple of days ago and Sheling from both side have hit oil/gas storage facilities.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yep. It will take some time to get the logistics in good order. Hopefully, the spring rains come soon. Already sounds like the ops north of the coast are more or less roadbound because of mud.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Newest:

Berlin has approved a shipment of 2,700 "Strela" MANPAD missiles to Ukraine
Source

Russian major general Andrei Sukhovetskiy has been killed in Ukraine.
Source

Can Putin be next? Asking for a friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join