It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
Not paying attention?

I NEVER believe ANYTHING that ANY government says.

EVER.

Now please stop with the smearing attempts and point out where either the definition or any single example provided is inaccurate in any way.

Or stop claiming that they are.

Based on what I've seen from you in this thread, I simply don't believe you. You're proving to be a very loyal servant to your Government's propaganda campaign, and I simply won't waste my time derailing this thread in a futile debate about the legitimacy of US conquests over the last 50+ years. Not when you and I both know full-well you'll just regurgitate the officially-sanctioned narratives, while disregarding the alternative. If you're truly interested in learning about some of the untold truths of many of those conflicts, I recommend you go watch Oliver Stone's documentary series 'The Untold History of the United States'.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: alphabetaone

didn't some thought Biden would be like a messiah? bringing the world together?

No, but it does seem he has brought the world together against Russia, with Putin's help and generosity

As another poster said,

Putin committed "National Suicide"

Russia is fcked for decades if it doesn't relent or remove the Top man.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Even if Zelensky is a CIA guy, like so what. The bottom line is anyone has a right to any resource when your attacked, even calling citizens to fight. It's his decision as president of that country. Ultimately, the blame is on Russia no matter what he does in this hour of supreme trauma for his people. And it is the decision of those people (Almost 1 million of them have become refugees) to take up arms, they’re not forced to do that. Other than the men I think 20 to 60, are ordered not to flee.
Russia in this case did the unforgivable original sin of invading Ukraine. Whatever Zelensky does is in response to that under great pressure, which includes his life or death. What does pig Putin have to worry about sitting his sorry ass in the Kremlin 50 feet away from anybody? Maybe he’s in fear of someone taking an AK-74M and blowing his f___Ing brains out. Or someone putting poison in his vodka.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sure there are just and unjust wars and some can be harder to judge and more a grey area. To any observer trying to be objective and unbiased this war is very clearly unjust and basically Putin invading another country because he feels like it.

Very similar to Hitler and the Nazis invading Poland. No amount of lies and comical made up rubbish will cover it up.
The Putin regime has shown a staggering obsession with constant lies and ridiculous made up stories. Sure the west has had some unjust wars and they have been widely condemned by objective observers, but that does not excuse this one.

The key here is trying to be objective and non biased. Russia is very short on observers with these abilities, the west being more open and free much less so.

This is clearly one of the most blatant examples of an unjust war since Hitler and the Nazis.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Well, the media apparatus certainly helps

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
Not paying attention?

I NEVER believe ANYTHING that ANY government says.

EVER.

Now please stop with the smearing attempts and point out where either the definition or any single example provided is inaccurate in any way.

Or stop claiming that they are.

Based on what I've seen from you in this thread, I simply don't believe you. You're proving to be a very loyal servant to your Government's propaganda campaign, and I simply won't waste my time derailing this thread in a futile debate about the legitimacy of US conquests over the last 50+ years. Not when you and I both know full-well you'll just regurgitate the officially-sanctioned narratives, while disregarding the alternative. If you're truly interested in learning about some of the untold truths of many of those conflicts, I recommend you go watch Oliver Stone's documentary series 'The Untold History of the United States'.

Again with the squirming and the smearing.

Name one example off the list provided for your previous demand, or show a single example of your most recent claims that I am loyal government propaganda purveyor.

I am here to support Ukraine by standing in the path of russian propagandists.

Nothing else.

I don't even like my own government right now, not even a little bit.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Would you prefer they help the invading russians?

At least they're being honest about their bias now, have been trying to force that out of them for over a decade.

I don't mind it one bit when they're not lying about their overwhelming bias.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What amazes me is that some will defend one wicked conquering government but denounce another.

I say we denounce all of them all the time….

Now it's Russia.

Recall when scum bag Bush did the Iraq crime millions hit the street and they did it anyway.

Same here, Putin sees huge world opposition but still does his crime as Bush and Cheney did their crime. All three swine will get away with it, and only the people will suffer.

If there were any degree of justice in their world all three of them would go to a war crime prison for the rest of their lives or worse.

The real solution is to expose ALL of the leaders of this world. And do things like this

NO MORE YOUNG MEN JOIN ANY OF THESE ARMIES ANYWHERE.

A Strike on war

We have now Facebook, Twitter, and those other apps that can organize a worldwide strike on the organized violence of war always initiated by these psychotic swine who rule our lives.

NO MORE WAR

Unite the young men, organize them and eliminate war

Make these old man cowards get out and fight their own battles

edit on 2-3-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
What amazes me is that some will defend one wicked conquering government but defend another.

I say we denounce all of them all the time….

Now it's Russia.

Recall when scum bag Bush did the Iraq crime millions hit the street and they did it anyway.

Same here, Putin sees huge world opposition but still does his crime as Bush and Cheney did their crime. All three swine will get away with it, and only the people will suffer.

If there were any degree of justice in their world all three of them would go to a war crime prison for the rest of their lives or worse.

The real solution is to expose ALL of the leaders of this world. And do things like this

NO MORE YOUNG MEN JOIN ANY OF THESE ARMIES ANYWHERE.

A Strike on war

We have now Facebook, Twitter, and those other apps that can organize a worldwide strike on the organized violence of war always initiated by these psychotic swine who rule our lives.

NO MORE WAR

Unite the young men, organize them and eliminate war

Please bring up Iraq again after russia surrenders.

You're gonna be stupified by how effective msm propaganda was on you about that.

But Agree Completely.

No. More. War.

edit on 2-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Then your clearly not here to provide updates
There are two warring parties
Ukraine And Russia
Please read the T&C guidelines
You ARE trolling and by extension derailing the thread.

Allegedly Russian forces have seized control of Kherson, a city of 300,000 in southern Ukraine. Mariupol, another southern city, is currently surrounded by Russian troops and Kharkiv reports heavy shelling as fighting continues across the country
edit on pmWednesdayWednesday21000000003pm3 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Well, the media apparatus certainly helps

It does.

But, he helped them.

He lied to the entire World, multiple times over years and now it's exposed.

edit on 2-3-2022 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Then your clearly not here to provide updates
There are two warring parties
Ukraine And Russia
By that members are allowed to contribute entries about Russia
Please read the T&C guidelines if you have not
You are obciously just trolling and here to derail the thread

Nice try. Sounds like someone's getting desperate.

I am refuting dishonest posts with honest information.

No need for a refresher.

Now have you found a single example of your 3 earlier claims yet?

I'm still waiting for the info.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Doublespeak is still lying, lying is still the obfuscation of fact.

All which can be a convienient silver lining in wartime.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

No, Russia will more than likely get away with this though they will get hurt.

Russia is NOT going to surrender.

Our problem is that young men like Zelensky and even yourself, should unite and stop wars. I'm an old guy now, but I would get down with the young guys if they got on Facebook, Twitter, and all those other social apps and say NO MORE WARS. Just don't JOIN Any of these savage armies. I know now the weak may still need armies but for the powerful countries, there should be a movement WORLDWIDE To stop wars.

Until then, they will constantly, these leaders, get away with murdering their own young men and now women too for their own egos or as in the case of Bush, some neocon plot.

Not only will Russia eventually win but Putin, now a war criminal like Bush and Cheney will get away with his crimes.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

They all lie, and those lies hit faster and arguably with more force than a tactical nuke.

Its become literally a full time job to sort through miles of BS to dig up facts.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

They all lie, and those lies hit faster and arguably with more force than a tactical nuke.

Its become literally a full time job to sort through miles of BS to dig up facts.

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Doublespeak is still lying, lying is still the obfuscation of fact.

All which can be a convienient silver lining in wartime.

Correct.

But I personally don't even mind it in peacetime as long as they aren't claiming that they're unbiased.

TGP is biased. But honest about it. I have no problem with that.

Same for dem sites that are honest about their bias. I have no problem with them.

Same for ATS.

I'm not bothering folks spreading russian propaganda lies on conspiracy forum threads, because they aren't pretending to be providing honest unbiased facts.

Opposite when the thread purports to be an unbiased info source (as best as able on a public forum anyway) like THIS one.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

No, Russia will more than likely get away with this though they will get hurt.

Russia is NOT going to surrender.

Our problem is that young men like Zelensky and even yourself, should unite and stop wars. I'm an old guy now, but I would get down with the young guys if they got on Facebook, Twitter, and all those other social apps and say NO MORE WARS. Just don't JOIN Any of these savage armies. I know now the weak may still need armies but for the powerful countries, there should be a movement WORLDWIDE To stop wars.

Until then, they will constantly, these leaders, get away with murdering their own young men and now women too for their own egos or as in the case of Bush, some neocon plot.

Not only will Russia eventually win but Putin, now a war criminal like Bush and Cheney will get away with his crimes.

Perhaps.

I'm not betting the farm on that one.

But I suspect something quite different of course.

(Though it obviously won't be called a 'surrender')

I know exactly how crazy my prediction was, and I'm perfectly willing to take any and all abuse about making it a few days ago.

I see what I see.

Can't pretend that I don't.

So I was upfront about the crazy thing that I see coming.

(Completely ignoring your bush and cheney bs again)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Flightradar24

* - Forte10 - Drone patrolling border of Poland and Kaliningrad / Belarus / Ukraine
* - Homer49 - RC-135U combat sen patrolling Romania Ukraine Moldova border
* - Homer41 - RC135V Rivet Joint - patrolling Romania Ukraine Moldova border
* - LAGR130 - KC-135R stratotanker - Over Poland
* - LAGR220 - KC-135R Stratotanker - Over Slovakia

* - UFO over Caspian sea - no callsign - ultramagic S-50 - country of registration - Austria - The flight path tracks back to Georgia (the country)No other info available. Look for large yellow circle in Caspian sea - possibly a hot air balloon.

Ukraine
* - Cash-strapped Ukraine is using war bonds to keep fighting.

* - US ambassador to the UN tells Russian soldiers 'your leaders are lying to you' as she urges them not to commit war crimes

* - Major fund managers have frozen at least $3 billion in assets exposed to Russia as Ukraine war wreaks havoc on markets

* - The captain of an oil tanker refused to refuel a Russian ship to protest Ukraine's invasion

* - Russian EV Chargers Hacked, Screen Reads "Glory To Ukraine!"

* - £430billion wipeout: Russian stocks crash 98% on London indexes as sanctions bite

* - Ukrainians using Psiphon to access uncensored content

* - Cannes Film Festival Bars Russian Delegations, Anyone With Ties to Kremlin

edit on 2-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Reminder....

This is the topic:

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

Let's please stick to that topic. No trolling, bickering, mud slinging or chest thumping......
Please use the Private Message system for Chit Chat.

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join