It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I've stated the same suspicion and gut feeling a few times.

There are some usually reliable indicators flashing like crazy.

It wasn't agency though, they haven't gotten anywhere near putin since hillary murdered all our insiders by email.

STILL haven't recovered.

It would HAVE to be senior Russians.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Imhere

Actually the sanctions were a shock to Putin to do their breadth in terms of what they targeted. When Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 he threatened the west when removal from SWIFT was talked about. This time his threats did not work. That action took half of Russias reserves they were going to use to prop up the ruble etc.

As far as Nukes go I do think Putin is insane enough to use battlefield nukes, especially if he starts to lose the war he3 started.

The West has already put statements out telling Russia to leave Ukraine - completely, including the 2 separatist areas as well as Crimea. They also said any gains made in this war will not be recognized.

So it remains a crazy situation. I know. I know.

As an American, I want real info. What’s Russia really doing, and what’s next that Putin is going to do. Not just Ukraine, Ukraine! Yay Ukraine!! Etc

When I see posts with a trend that it’s completely just pro Ukraine and victories, but nothing on Russia’s advancement/what actions are next etc, it kinda gets cheap.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

If the EU/NATO was doing this in the middle east you wont be arrested for such things.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

We've been posting what we find about Russian forces movements, but sometimes it is lost in the pace of the posts. Check about 3 - 4 pages back there's mention of a 40-mile Russian convoy near Kyiv.

Also, speculation that the Russia will soon lose constraint for civilian casualties as it presses towards Kyiv.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Bringing up financing is crucial.

Knowing sanctions would be imminent and closing the Russian markets soon to follow, he has to have a war stash somewhere.

Can only be China. Thus, sanctions should apply there too, but we all know thats pie in the sky thinking.

We too then must be culpable?

I find it a bit dense of people to say that Putin's personal money is so well-hidden that no one really knows how muxh he truly has.... But at the same time, insist he can't manage the same stunt with a war money cache.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

I've stated the same suspicion and gut feeling a few times.

There are some usually reliable indicators flashing like crazy.

It wasn't agency though, they haven't gotten anywhere near putin since hillary murdered all our insiders by email.

STILL haven't recovered.

It would HAVE to be senior Russians.

I am probably wrong. Just my head running wild when I hear certain three letter agencies get thrown out there while ramping up the "hes Unhinged" "Not well" "has covid" rhetoric. Bias from reading too many history books most likely. I dont see it happening. They pull a stunt like that and Nukes will be in the air. Putin gutted the NWO traitors and Illumiti around him a long time ago and Russian intelligence is pretty hard core. All these arrests dont surprise me one bit. They dont play around with that stuff.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

If the EU/NATO was doing this in the middle east you wont be arrested for such things.

I can't speak for EU.

But nobody in the U.S. ever gets arrested for words or peaceful protest about ANYTHING.

Life is different here than in russia or russia's former slave states.

You should visit someday, I'll throw some decadent American steaks on the grill.

You bring the vodka.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I am 110% certain that they would if they could.

They just aren't anywhere near capable anymore.

Not quite as pathetic as fbi, but not very good at anything.

edit on 1-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: vNex92

I can't speak for EU.

But nobody in the U.S. ever gets arrested for words or peaceful protest about ANYTHING.

Life is different here than in russia or russia's former slave states.

You should visit someday, I'll throw some decadent American steaks on the grill.

You bring the vodka.

arrested? probably not.

you just get beaten up by antifa.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Dont forget the most likely people inside Russia to remove putin will be the mob, since their ability to make money will probably be severly impacted with the ways russia is being cut off, and cut out of the worlds economy.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Nobody from nowhere can make millions disappear and reappear. "Account" to "account".

Billions? Not unless your name is Macafee or Gates.

Or you know, are the US govt.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
  • First there is there was the "Ghost of Kyiv" who was a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter ace that allegedly shot down 6 Russian aircraft. Now there are reports of the "Kharkiv Kid" who is a heavily armed teen that ambushes Russian soldiers who are harassing civilians.
  • Reports of air raid sirens sounding in Kyiv
  • Kherson completely blockaded and surrounded by Russian troops. Checkpoints are being established.

edit on 28-2-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think thats the frontal gameplan. Turn Russians agaonst Putin. Let em sort him out.

Thats largely going to be dependant upon how much suffering Russians go through.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

Actually the sanctions were a shock to Putin to do their breadth in terms of what they targeted. When Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 he threatened the west when removal from SWIFT was talked about. This time his threats did not work. That action took half of Russias reserves they were going to use to prop up the ruble etc.

As far as Nukes go I do think Putin is insane enough to use battlefield nukes, especially if he starts to lose the war he3 started.

The West has already put statements out telling Russia to leave Ukraine - completely, including the 2 separatist areas as well as Crimea. They also said any gains made in this war will not be recognized.

So it remains a crazy situation. I know. I know.

As an American, I want real info. What’s Russia really doing, and what’s next that Putin is going to do. Not just Ukraine, Ukraine! Yay Ukraine!! Etc

When I see posts with a trend that it’s completely just pro Ukraine and victories, but nothing on Russia’s advancement/what actions are next etc, it kinda gets cheap.

We ALL want the best info possible, as quickly as possible.

Try to find a more informed public discussion anywhere else.

You'll be back in a few minutes cheering those making such an incredible effort here.

Separate from above, there really hasn't been any russian news that you want to hear.

EVERYTHING we see is disastrous for them.

Too disastrous to even believe imo.

We can't confirm much on that, so aren't posting much on that, but that IS what all of us are seeing.

There is no such fog on many news items from the other side, so more of it it gets posted here.

That 40 mile long convoy was NOT part of putin's plan.

THAT is where most of the action seems to be right now, and Ukraine isn't saying anything at all about it for now.

Wisely.

Russians have mostly given up on their 2nd largest effort in Kharkiv, just trying to destroy everything in sight there now.

putin completely gave up on sending more soldiers into that meat grinder for a while, so Ukrainians are likely getting some underground zeds.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
Czech Republic: "For public support of Russia's actions, expressed online or in any other space -- you will face prison for 1 to 3 years. We monitor cases of online comments expressing support of Russia."

Slovakia: "For public support of Russia's actions, you may face up to 25 years in prison."

and that mentality from east European countries makes sense as they spent 50+ years under Soviet/Russian occupation. Just to be clear I am not saying I approve. I am merely saying, given their history, I can understand why they are doing it.
edit on 28-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Thats because the US Supreme Court has found those types of laws unconstitutional with vary vary rare exceptions.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

• First there is there was the "Ghost of Kyiv" who was a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter ace that allegedly shot down 6 Russian aircraft. Now there are reports of the "Kharkiv Kid" who is a heavily armed teen that ambushes Russian soldiers who are harassing civilians.
  • Reports of air raid sirens sounding in Kyiv

A LOT of things happened in Kharkiv.

Many are using "Kharkiv Kid" to describe any or all or the 10s of thousands of teenagers that RELENTLESSLY kicked the peace out of every russian that dared enter their city for over 48 straight hours.

Including one of russia's largest and best known special forces units, that no longer exists now. Videos of It's unique vehicles burning in the streets of Khakive are postes elsewhere online. FAR too gory to post or even describe in detail here.

The shockingly huge reported russian body count there is very hard to believe, and hasn't been posted here, but russia is practically confirming it every time they send more units to Kharkiv, while not saying a word on russian progress there.

The term doesn't refer to anyone in particular.

edit on 28-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think thats the frontal gameplan. Turn Russians agaonst Putin. Let em sort him out.

Thats largely going to be dependant upon how much suffering Russians go through.

Thats not going to work. Putin has a lot of love there. Probably find out soon he saved them from a bioweapon attack.... along with another country not to be named yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Thats because the US Supreme Court has found those types of laws unconstitutional with vary vary rare exceptions.

1a ALWAYS said so.

SCOTUS confirmed it.

Many times.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join