It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Worth watching as civilians resist Russian troops

Looks like amazing restraint from the Russian Military to me. Much more than I expected TBH.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Thank you for your insight. Much appreciated

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

The White House is closely monitoring the Russian military convoy that, according to new satellite images released by Maxar, has reached the outskirts of Kyiv and appears to be more than 40 miles long.
Multiple officials told CNN they are not only concerned by the size of the convoy, but also by the increase in violence, civilian casualties and indiscriminate killings in recent days. 

www.cnn.com...

40 miles long? Good gawd, that's not good...

Not good for russia.

Convoy is 40 miles long because they keep meeting Mr. Javelin and didn't bring enough tow trucks.

Single Source is reporting absolute catastrophe for russians trapped there.

Provided nothing in the way of evidence, but this is the same guy that provided the AN-225 info before it was even a rumor, and he turned out to be 100% accurate on that.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thank you for your updates. I check all the time.
I really appreciate it because your information I can’t get anywhere else

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Considering Putin keeps giving different reasons for his attack on Ukraine...

* - Concerns of NATO expansion (Putin is still pushing debunked lies on this one)

* - Putin baselessly claims Ukraine is committing genocide against ethnic Russians

* - Putin falsely says Ukraine isn't a real country (The Budapest document says Putin is a liar, as does Gorbachev).

* - Dubious concerns over nuclear weapons (which Ukraine gave up - see Budapest document)

* - Putin may want to build back a Russian empire

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
If this was an invasion why does the power, internet, comms and water still work? Why haven’t power stations been bombed and Internet co-location centers with Servers, coax, fiber been bombed?

It doesn’t make sense to me. I mean leaving comms still up or Internet , power and water still up?

Someone gave Ukraine 8 years to prepare.

They did.

russia did have success shutting down all internet access for a while, then Mr. Musk galloped in on his Cybertruck to save the day.

russia is also having temporary regional successes shutting down electical power, but Europe quietly saved the day by connecting Ukraine's power grid to Europe's for as long as needed.

This isn't without both cost and risk for Europe, and it was pretty challenging to pull off on short notice in a war zone.

It's worth it.

Well done Europe.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Considering Putin keeps giving different reasons for his attack on Ukraine...

* - Concerns of NATO expansion (Putin is still pushing debunked lies on this one)

* - Putin baselessly claims Ukraine is committing genocide against ethnic Russians

* - Putin falsely says Ukraine isn't a real country (The Budapest document says Putin is a liar, as does Gorbachev).

* - Dubious concerns over nuclear weapons (which Ukraine gave up - see Budapest document)

* - Putin may want to build back a Russian empire

Thats just the ones he is telling us so far. No worries... it will all come out. There is a reason they are taking out bioweapons labs. Putin is a chess player and judo guy. This is already won IMO. Might not be long before he closes off the boarder to Poland with all the heavy stuff coming in. Then its game over.
edit on 28-2-2022 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
* - Turkey to restrict transit of Russian warships through the straits - Announcement from President Recep Tayyip Erdogan

* - Russian leadership surprised at the severity of the sanctions

* - Russian state news accidentally publishes article saying Russia has defeated Ukraine and restored its 'historical borders' - (RIA Novosti, a Russian state-run news outlet, published an article saying Ukraine lost to Russia.)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Also Ukraine has a lot of nuclear plants Russia isn't willing to create a nuclear disaster during an invasion. The same thing happened to the US in Iraq they did not attack nuclear power plants instead hitting the substations. So with added power from Europe and the nuclear plants they still have power.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Sure. Sure

putin is SOOOOO dumb, that he actually sent russian forces to blow up secret bio weapon labs in person.

Do I really need to point out how many ways this is off your rocker absurd.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Do I really need to point out how many ways this is off your rocker absurd.

Nah... we wont agree anyways. I will take your word for it.

link   

And NATO ships
not surprised you neglected to mention that

edit on pmMondayMonday20900000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Excellent point.

Also another VERY important reason it was SOOOO important to let Ukraine tap into Europe's grid..

They tend to go fukushima if power is unavailable at any of them for too long.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
* - Another Russian attack on Irpin, Kyiv region, repelled

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
In Czech Republic you would be arrested for supporting Russia's action.
Anyone Supporting Russia's Actions would be arrested we are monitoring comments

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Thats because it was not my priority concern. NATO has been restricted as to what can go through the straits and what cant. Restricting Russia from the Straights is more news worthy and signals an 180 degree turn from Turkey.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

And NATO ships
not surprised you neglected to mention that

NATO ships have no interest in, or request to, enter the black sea.

Why bother bringing it up?

We can reach out to say hello from a pretty long distance.

Besides, putin spent last summer installing something under water there.

Think we want to find out the hard way?

We aren't that dumb.

link   
Seems like the 40-mile long Russian convoy is trying to cut off Kyiv from the West and all of these incoming supplies. I'm no military strategist though. Not sure why else they'd need a convoy that long.

link   
According to this source, an enemy Putin, they didn’t sanction all of the oligarchs and only did 70 percent of Swift

I don’t know what they always do this half-ass

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I wonder how many of those civilians were forced into doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join