It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

No both countries Support Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
For what it's worth.

After the classified briefing on Ukraine/Russia, Sen. Graham said, “I expect a scorched earth policy to unfold here in the coming days regarding Ukraine. I expect wholesale slaughter of Ukrainian citizens by the Russian military.”

Following the briefing, Schumer said, “What I told my colleagues in the room is that my strong and sincere hope is that we, the United States, can stay unified as well. That will send the clearest signal to Putin that the United States stands behind the people in Ukraine.”

Romney said, “This is a terrible, stupid decision on the part of Putin. This is very bad for him long term. And Russia will suffer enormously because of this terrible decision he’s made.”

Romney also praised the administration for rallying allies. “The administration has done a really sound job in bringing together our allies and friends from around the world and presenting a united front against a very evil, ambitious leader of Russia.”
The entire thread: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: agenda51

No one from the US or Canada has been arrested for supporting Russia so you may wish to get your facts straight. Both countries support Ukraine.

Thought we were talking about peaceful protesting arrests... my bad.

Both NWO governments and their propaganda outlets support Ukraine... You may wish to get your facts straight!
I think I deserve a cookie for that zinger!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

and the exact same thing for Russia propaganda outlets.

You done with the tit for tat bs?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
For what it's worth.

After the classified briefing on Ukraine/Russia, Sen. Graham said, “I expect a scorched earth policy to unfold here in the coming days regarding Ukraine. I expect wholesale slaughter of Ukrainian citizens by the Russian military.”

Following the briefing, Schumer said, “What I told my colleagues in the room is that my strong and sincere hope is that we, the United States, can stay unified as well. That will send the clearest signal to Putin that the United States stands behind the people in Ukraine.”

Romney said, “This is a terrible, stupid decision on the part of Putin. This is very bad for him long term. And Russia will suffer enormously because of this terrible decision he’s made.”

Romney also praised the administration for rallying allies. “The administration has done a really sound job in bringing together our allies and friends from around the world and presenting a united front against a very evil, ambitious leader of Russia.”
The entire thread: mobile.twitter.com...

Pure and total Insanity.

Probably bluster though. Graham has always been a bloodthirsty snake. I said a few days ago that the NWO will go full Nuclear on Ukraine before they let Putin take it. Hope I am wrong.

I dont think it will come to that though. Its going to turn around. NWO will fall... great reset will fail...yada,yada,yada

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This thread has become as much of a propaganda outlet,
if not worse
Sad and comical

edit on pmMondayMonday21000000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I wonder if Graham arrived at that conclusion based on his own interpretation of whatever was discussed in the classified meeting or did he want to rile people up even more.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
* - Russian column in Ivankiv filmed by satellite

* - Air raid sirens in Rivne. Residents should head to the nearest shelter

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Pretty sure I told you a little while ago I dont trust Russian Propaganda either.

Go ahead though... Post some more USA Today stuff like its factual and not propaganda.
No tit for tat... Just me landing these zingers! I keep eating these cookies I am going to get chunky!

Lets keep it friendly mate. The world may be at war but you and I dont have to be. To be or not to be... that is the question. No hard feelings here. The rest is up to you. We are all good on my end.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ukraine conflict: Russia blames Liz Truss and others for nuclear alert

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said "unacceptable" remarks were made about possible "clashes" between Nato and Moscow over Russia's attack on Ukraine.

It is unclear precisely which comments by Ms Truss Russia objects to.

On Sunday, she said if Russia was not stopped, other states may be threatened and it could end in conflict with Nato.

Speaking at a press briefing on Monday, Mr Peskov said: "Statements were made by various representatives at various levels on possible altercations or even collisions and clashes between Nato and Russia.

"We believe that such statements are absolutely unacceptable. I would not call the authors of these statements by name, although it was the British foreign minister."

Speaking to Sky News's Trevor Phillips on Sunday, Ms Truss warned that if the Russian president was not stopped in Ukraine, there could be "conflict" between Russia and Nato.

"This long-running conflict is about freedom and democracy in Europe," she said.

"If we don't stop Putin in Ukraine, we are going to see others under threat: the Baltics, Poland, Moldova, and it could end up in a conflict with Nato. We do not want to go there."

Seriously, that's all it took for the forces to go on high alert?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Since people cant seem to understand this I'll post it again

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

If you dont like the sources nothing is stopping anyone from posting their sources. Or you guys can bury info you dont like under pages of useless bs bitching, complaining why there are sources being used that you dont like when you arent posting your own.

we are done with the chat.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Apartment 29 is still here occasionally, but mostly sticks to another playground where he can find some low hanging fruit. I'm ok with that.

Wumao stabbed her soccer ball and went home a while back.

It's actually been pretty casual here until you and a couple friends arrived with 51 agendas.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

Lets keep it friendly mate. The world may be at war but you and I dont have to be. To be or not to be... that is the question. No hard feelings here. The rest is up to you. We are all good on my end.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Or maybe it was this -

17 hours agoSource
Russian minister Shoigu reported to Putin that strategic nuclear forces: Russian Strategic missile troops, North and Pacific fleets(submarines), strategic aviation put on combat alert according to Putin's order

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I wonder if Graham arrived at that conclusion based on his own interpretation of whatever was discussed in the classified meeting or did he want to rile people up even more.

Graham is a war hawk for the MIC and always has been. If it was up to him we would have nuked NK and went to war with Syria. He likes to saber rattle. Gets him street cred with the NWO MIC mutts and keeps him in office. Putin probably laughed at that statement. They dragged out Condoliza Rice yesterday too. They will run out of all these warhawk dinosaurs soon and cycle them back around. Put them on the View or something.

Would love to challenge Graham to a friendly thumb wrestling contest... put him in his place. Give the proceeds to all the soldiers he helped trick into dieing for "freedom" while folks like him ran their scams. He missed his calling as a used car salesman. His demeanor is likeable but his motives are lucifarian.

I am sure there are a bunch off these guys trying to convince people WW3 is the only option. When they are not reciting the Georgia Guide stones they spend most their time pushing for another proxy war.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That makes more sense

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Reminder....

This is the topic:

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

Let's please stick to that topic.
Please the Private Message system for Chit Chat.

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The issue here is who it supports. In this case Russia. It is saying Russia was right to invade Ukraine.

They weren't.

Maybe it's just me.

I don't think anyone should ever be arrested for peaceful protest or hateful words.

With VERY few exceptions.

National security or public endangerment reasons.

I believe in 1a like a religion.

That's not likely to ever change.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Must have stocks in defense contractors.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ukraine conflict: Russia blames Liz Truss and others for nuclear alert

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said "unacceptable" remarks were made about possible "clashes" between Nato and Moscow over Russia's attack on Ukraine.

It is unclear precisely which comments by Ms Truss Russia objects to.

On Sunday, she said if Russia was not stopped, other states may be threatened and it could end in conflict with Nato.

Speaking at a press briefing on Monday, Mr Peskov said: "Statements were made by various representatives at various levels on possible altercations or even collisions and clashes between Nato and Russia.

"We believe that such statements are absolutely unacceptable. I would not call the authors of these statements by name, although it was the British foreign minister."

Speaking to Sky News's Trevor Phillips on Sunday, Ms Truss warned that if the Russian president was not stopped in Ukraine, there could be "conflict" between Russia and Nato.

"This long-running conflict is about freedom and democracy in Europe," she said.

"If we don't stop Putin in Ukraine, we are going to see others under threat: the Baltics, Poland, Moldova, and it could end up in a conflict with Nato. We do not want to go there."

Seriously, that's all it took for the forces to go on high alert?

Gut feeling is the Russians got intel on an assignation attempt on Putin. Just a feeling though. I could be wrong. I was hearing some chatter on the CIA over the weekend on MSM. Didnt surprise me when Putin upped the alert.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join