It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Imhere
What’s with this hilarious one sided “Ukrainian reporting” just Russia getting “their asses kicked”?

Doesn’t Russia control the Ukrainian airspace right now? They accomplished that within hours.

No really they did not.. Russia has claimed numerous times in the past 4 days they have air superiority and yet all evidence points to the contrary.

If you want Russia reporting then feel free to post their headlines. If not then dont bitch because no one is posting them. Oh and the President of Ukraine was not killed and the President of Ukraine did not flee the country - both lies courtesy of Russian propaganda.... err news.

Where is President of Ukraine?

At his post in Kiev.

Where is the President of Russia? Belarus? Chechnya?
edit on 28-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What’s with this hilarious one sided “Ukrainian reporting” just Russia getting “their asses kicked”?

Doesn’t Russia control the Ukrainian airspace right now? They accomplished that within hours.

No really they did not.. Russia has claimed numerous times in the past 4 days they have air superiority and yet all evidence points to the contrary.

If you want Russia reporting then feel free to post their headlines. If not then dont bitch because no one is posting them. Oh and the President of Ukraine was not killed and the President of Ukraine did not flee the country - both lies courtesy of Russian propaganda.... err news.

Didn’t you say to be careful and take everything with a grain of salt because there’s one sided and propaganda pieces from both sides?

Also yeah ok. If Russia doesn’t have Air Superiority then who does?

Ukraine?

You honestly don’t think Russia can’t step their air superiority campaign up?

They control the air there. If not then I guess any news about Russia being big and bad with the Ukrainian President fighting in the city…

Guess Russia just have sticks and stones and poor “little” Ukraine was just soiling their pants to the world being outnumbered from big bad Putin and Russia then?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

I did... what part is confusing you?

Neither side has air superiority.

Right now Russia's plan is not going as they expected it. They thought they would control the country by now and thought they would be welcomed by Ukrainians.

They are not and were not.

Russia does not have air superiority.

No Russia had a deranged leader who started to believe his own propaganda. If Russia were doing ok they would not need to keep sending in troops (55% of the total surrounding Ukraine). They would not need Belarus to send in its entire airforce and army to help Russia - about 45k. They would not need 12k chechens to augment their forces.

you up to speed now?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

At his post in Kiev.

No Idea.. I was just asking for a friend.

Putin probably at Krispy Kreme again. Zelensky probably drinking Vodka in Germany.

I would be shocked if President of Ukraine is actually in Kyiv. Kind of cherry picking propaganda. I have trouble believing either side in times like this.

Lou Costello AKA Hannity beating the war drums. Still in shock going from Tucker to Hannity. Feels like two different propaganda networks.
edit on 28-2-2022 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

At his post in Kiev.

Putin probably at Krispy Kreme again. Zelensky probably drinking Vodka in Germany.

I would be shocked if President of Ukraine is actually in Kyiv. Kind of cherry picking propaganda. I have trouble believing either side in times like this.

Lou Costello AKA

If you know where he is then share it with the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

At his post in Kiev.

Lou Costello AKA

If you know where he is then share it with the rest of us.

Kind of impossible to know at times like this. Your guess is as good as mine. I highly doubt Putin is still in Moscow right now.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

He is probably at one of his 8 residences or his boat.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So I am seeing video on the Main stream media(CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ) of Ukrainian drones hitting Columns of Russian missle transport systems and tanks. The news mentioned they were given The Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk and the MQ-9 Reaper drone by the USA.

In the video you can see all the words on the drone video are English. Now I know many Ukrainians know English as a second language but one would think that they could convert the grid letters on the drone video to Ukrainian?

This makes me think that those drones are being operated out of Nellis AFB , NV and we have Special Forces on the ground doing sabotage operations. I mean it makes sense doesn’t it? I know the Ukrainians are brave and bad dudes but I think they are definitely getting help and we have classified operations going on.

Would love all of your thoughts.
edit on 28-2-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Wow your clueless air superiority means you can fly over the area without fear of being shot down. Russian planes are still very much under threat by missile defense systems and stinger missiles and even the Ukrainian airforce which are using roads as runways. Eventually, Russia may tame the skies but for ow they arent there yet, and with stingers going to Ukrainians likely won't.
edit on 2/28/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Might be. "Resistance is futile" is starting to sum this up. Be surprised if they dont start unleashing hells wrath on Kyiv in the next few hours. Kind of hoping they try to clear it without using heavy weapons but Putin might be fed up with playing nice and trying to coax a surrender.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Does the computer systems for the drone have a language option? Also if they are coming from the US it is going to be in English. I have never seen an option on any drone that lets you choose the language.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Might be. "Resistance is futile" is starting to sum this up. Be surprised if they dont start unleashing hells wrath on Kyiv in the next few hours. Kind of hoping they try to clear it without using heavy weapons but Putin might be fed up with playing nice and trying to coax a surrender.

You really need to pay attention as to whats going on. Apparently resistance is not futile, especially if Russia has to ask for forces from Belarus and Chechnya. Heavy weapons have been in use since day 1.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Some at my employer likely would have known if we sent those platforms, and definately would have told me if they did know.

My guess is that folks over there are confusing Turkish platforms that we now know to be in Ukraine's hands with American gear that they aren't really familiar with.

Just an educated guess though.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
So I am seeing video on the Main stream media(CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ) of Ukrainian drones hitting Columns of Russian missle transport systems and tanks. The news mentioned they were given The Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk and the MQ-9 Reaper drone by the USA.

In the video you can see all the words on the drone video are English. Now I know many Ukrainians know English as a second language but one would think that they could convert the grid letters on the drone video to Ukrainian?

This makes me think that those drones are being operated out of Nellis AFB , NV and we have Special Forces on the ground doing sabotage operations. I mean it makes sense doesn’t it? I know the Ukrainians are brave and bad dudes but I think they are definitely getting help and we have classified operations going on.

Sure... fits the pattern of things done in the past. I suspect there are NWO Mercs running all over Ukraine right now and using the civilians for cover. I think the Russian death numbers are bogus... probably much higher. Cant really trust info out of Russia any more than what we are getting on NWO MSM.

In the end people believe what they want to believe just as its always been.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I know what putin's folks said.

Someone else said something different.

I believe someone else a whole lot more than putin.

Almost anyone else.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Worth watching as civilians resist Russian troops

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

Sure... fits the pattern of things done in the past. I suspect there are NWO Mercs running all over Ukraine right now and using the civilians for cover. I think the Russian death numbers are bogus... probably much higher. Cant really trust info out of Russia any more than what we are getting on NWO MSM.

In the end people believe what they want to believe just as its always been.

I agree with everything except the specified gear.

The folks that should know say this is false.

They know where every single one of them is in real time.

Probably Turkish gear.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You really need to pay attention as to whats going on. Apparently resistance is not futile, especially if Russia has to ask for forces from Belarus and Chechnya. Heavy weapons have been in use since day 1.

Not a big believer in propaganda during times of war from either side. More of a strategy guy. So far Putin has been sticking to what he said he would do. Going in light and strategic targeting has all played out like he stated. Only question in my mind for Putin is how long he will be this patient and take troops loss before he goes hard core. Zelensky is a reckless madman for a leader. Reminds me of Hitler being boxed into Berlin.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Poor planning, low troop morale and a fierce Ukrainian resistance. Why Russia is getting bogged down

WASHINGTON – Russia's invasion of Ukraine, in its fifth day Monday, has been stymied by a fierce, creative resistance and apparently poor planning by the Russian military, U.S. Defense officials and experts say.

The combination has left the Russian force charged with assaulting Kyiv about 15 miles from the capital city's center, according to a senior Defense Department official. That force entered Ukraine from Belarus shortly after the war started.

Meanwhile, some Russian combat vehicles have been abandoned, out of fuel, while others have been reduced to smoking husks by Ukrainian attacks. And the Russians, despite a vastly better air force, have not achieved control of Ukraine's air space.

Experts attribute some of the missteps to hubris inside Russian President Vladimir Putin's military leadership. They failed to bring along enough supplies, assuming quick capitulation by Ukrainian forces and speedy collapse of the government in Kyiv. Other issues dogging the Russians: an operation spread too thin, poor equipment and low morale among the troops.

"They planned their logistics on a blitzkrieg," said James Townsend, an adjunct senior fellow in the Center for a New American Security's Transatlantic Security Program, referring to the concept of overwhelming an adversary quickly with superior force.

click for remainder of article

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If this was an invasion why does the power, internet, comms and water still work? Why haven’t power stations been bombed and Internet co-location centers with Servers, coax, fiber been bombed?

It doesn’t make sense to me. I mean leaving comms still up or Internet , power and water still up?

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join