It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Looks more like a MOAB detonation with that shockwave .
Thermobaric usually has a much bigger flash as the accelerant is dispersed then ignited

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles
a reply to: jedi_hamster

If it doesnt want to harm civilians why are they being so brutal with their own country folk in Russia during peaceful protests ? Why are they trying to change the laws so that protesters can be tried for treason ?

fine, lets dive to whataboutism level.

they're at least willing to TRY them.

how about canada? trucks confiscated, bank accounts frozen, and now - when there's NO LAW that makes it legal, castro says that bank accounts will be unfrozen when their owners will PROVE that they stopped participating in protests?

you call that a f..king democracy?

the west should look at their own backyard before trying to judge russia.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

people getting cut up on both sides and most wars are won before they are fought. Putin cant back down and he has the numbers along with the plan. I am hoping the Ukrainian civilian casualty count is as little as possible. Putin is not going to allow a biological attack on Russia though.

Agreed.

Zelinsky apparently spent the last 8 years quietly 'winning'.

Surprised the heck out of me.

NOBODY is threatening bio use against russia

Nobody is even threatening sticks and stones agains russia.

Nobody ever has.

putin is 100% delusional.

Wait and see after the dust settles. There is a reason he has been targeting all the bioweapons labs. It will all come out eventually. Then we can have a beer together.

gotta eat with the fam. be back in a few minutes
edit on 28-2-2022 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

people getting cut up on both sides and most wars are won before they are fought. Putin cant back down and he has the numbers along with the plan. I am hoping the Ukrainian civilian casualty count is as little as possible. Putin is not going to allow a biological attack on Russia though.

So Putins plan is to become a permanent pariah to the world (even Chinas not happy with him), and essentially push the world into directly confronting him in a potential nuclear exchange? I mean even if Putin wins Ukraine his cred on the world stage is now toast... if that was his plan its working.

Also for someone with a plan, it appears to be going kinda crap for him... cant be much of a plan.

What i find amusing in all this is the people saying dont push Putin, and they forget that that door swings in both directions...
edit on 28-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

This is the tough guy we are all supposed to believe is out on the front lines.

Yup.

Just kicked the peace out of putin.

Strange times.

Nah.. Putin playing nice right now giving them a chance to stand down.

Yup.

Playing nice.

He's getting the peace kicked out of russian soldiers.

Hopefully you wont be so glee when a bunch of civilians (who were forced to stay against their will) get vaporized.

Lots of blood lust in this thread. I guess its easy when folks are safely in the comforts of their homes thousands of miles away.

I was once young as well though so...... whatever.

"young"

If only that were true.

Keep yourself healthy bud and you can stay young a long time. We dont agree much but but I wish you (all 16 of you) a long and happy life.... seriously. I tend to give people a lot of leeway.

There ARE 17.

Right but I only like 16. The 17th one is kind of a jerk. You guys need to vote him off the island

Tried many times.

He's just too tough.

Keeps swimming back from Antarctica with more hand grenades and flame throwers.

We make him stay quiet until needed though.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yup.

Strange times.

If that's true why does putin need to send in more russian forces? Why does he need 12k Chechen soldiers? Why does he need Belarus?

Because he didnt want to go in hard and chose to minimize damage to the country..... obviously.

another load of bs.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
While everybody's sitting here having a pissing match over criteria for Earth's Worst Human, I had a more troubling notion no one's thinking about.

Well, two, actually.

One being has anyone had eyes on whatever remains of Russia's dwindling allies & THEIR respective militaries' current statuses?
Aside from Belarus rushing to the ring with a hard-on, that is.

Another thing I'm wondering about is the total nuke load on each side, all allies & their arsenals considered.

Which is why I asked what Russia's shrinking circle of buddies is doing.

Despite the dumpster fire at face value, which mind you is enough to make the Afghan withdrawal look seamlessly efficient, it kinda is starting to smack of Drunken Monkey fighting on a big scale. Even Jar-Jar could swing using perceived stupidity to his advantage. And no, comparing Pooty to Jar-Jar is not a likeability compliment. Just a musing, because I'm not willing to underestimate the guy just yet. Too many nukes riding on it.
edit on 2/28/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

and all that you listed in Canada is no more when Trudeau lifted the emergency bs before parliament could pass it.

What else do you have?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
* - US, Swiss impose new sanctions on Russia

* - US expels Russians from UN - (12 for spying) - the U.S. announced it was expelling 12 Russian diplomats stationed at U.N. headquarters in New York. for engaging in “espionage activities” that undermine U.S. national security.

* - Ukraine wants to join EU

* - Mass arrests as Belarus confirms ditching non-nuclear status in referendum vote
edit on 28-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well said Nyiah.

Arsenals are roughly equal, but ability to put them on target is MASSIVELY different now.

Nobody is underestimating this drunk monkey.

He KNOWS we are watching nearby with some things.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yup.

Strange times.

If that's true why does putin need to send in more russian forces? Why does he need 12k Chechen soldiers? Why does he need Belarus?

Because he didnt want to go in hard and chose to minimize damage to the country..... obviously.

another load of bs.

I just saw the video.

THAT was a thermobaric.

Zero doubt.

None.

ALL msm is receiving the video now.

Waiting for PROOF of timing and location of the video.

edit on 28-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I share the sentiment, even in the inevitable event of being called a Putin apologist.

Also on the eve of the SotU where a fence and checkpoint are up around the capital building.

Timing is ominous

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Another thing I'm wondering about is the total nuke load on each side, all allies & their arsenals considered.

I wouldnt be to worried about that, the launching is still able to be refused at the last minute by people down the chain of command (and heres hoping those people do so)...

Could 1 get launched, yes... hopefully if it happens the recipient side is smart enough and composed enough to not throw some back, since then you just have a chain reaction.

Thankfully there arent as many nukes as there were in the 80's... thankfully nuclear disarmament was taken seriously for a good long time even by Russia. Still enough around though on both sides to cause serious catastrophe should it happen... but im keeping optimistic and saying nuclear war wont happen.
edit on 28-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
* - Strikes reported at Berdyansk Sea port and Zaporizhie airport

* - Ukraine lifts visa requirement for foreign citizens wishing to join the fight against Russia: Zelensky's decree

* - The @UN expects 4 million refugees to flee Ukraine in the coming weeks. Over 520,000 have fled already, not counting the ones that went to Russia

* - Industrial estate in Mozyr, Belarus. Russian soldiers loading the killed and wounded onto a special train back to Russia. At least eight such military ambulance buses were spotted in Mozyr today

edit on 28-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

putin is bombing EVERYTHING.

Apparantly a couple hospital labs figured out to launch themselves at those peaceful russian cruise missiles though, so all good.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

So Putins plan is to become a permanent pariah to the world (even Chinas not happy with him), and essentially push the world into directly confronting him in a potential nuclear exchange? I mean even if Putin wins Ukraine his cred on the world stage is now toast... if that was his plan its working.

Also for someone with a plan, it appears to be going kinda crap for him... cant be much of a plan.

What i find amusing in all this is the people saying dont push Putin, and they forget that that door swings in both directions...

I dont the the NWO will back down either. At best they will shift strategy to another target. They will go scorched earth before they give up their great reset.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Kiyv Independant reporting as ballistic missile

edit on 28-2-2022 by da pickles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
PatriotGames4U....Those devils on the shoulder are tough to shake. Took me a few years to cast mine back into the fire. You are gonna be all right.
edit on 28-2-2022 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

and all that you listed in Canada is no more when Trudeau lifted the emergency bs before parliament could pass it.

What else do you have?

afaik, it didn't end. that's the problem. some accounts are still frozen.

but hey, who gives a sh.t if someone can afford food if they have different opinion, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles

Kitchen Independant reporting as ballistic missile

Was certainly tracked by us if this is current video.

I'm REALLY hoping it gets debunked as old.

Otherwise we have just arrived at 'Next Step'.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join