It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are birth rates dropping?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My Opinion is because of the Vac.

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ZED332L

Yep, Vaccines cause temporary infertility.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DBCowboy
As an internet expert on birthrates I can safely say that the reason we aren't seeing a baby boom and are seeing a dropping of birthrates is because skinny jeans make penises tiny.

SCIENCE!

I'm also an internet expert (of the super duper variety).

I can't believe I missed this.

Skinny Jeans are going to destroy the world FFS.

Tight jeans was mentioned in the late 60's and early 70's that can play a role on men's sperm. I believe it is true.

Me too.

Boxers vs briefs and Skinny vs Comfort is the dividing line

Wars will be fought and won.

Prepare.
edit on 9/5/2021 by MykeNukem because: screw skinny jeans

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Try 450% 300k babies born a day prior to the vaccine. Dropped to 20,000 in 3 months. So 80,000 babies a year now world wide..

Tony fauchi came out and said 20,000 babies were born since vaccine rollouts.. acting like it was a big deal.. when real people know that's not even a single day worth of births. You can find sources and stuff in my posts.. it's why they are now punishing abortion.

Because birth rates were dropping in every place with modern medicine..
edit on 5-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: vonclod

I have just checked and the temperature required for sperm production is 2 to 4 degrees below body temperature. Just google it.

No wonder why my ballbag feels like a corduroy hat in winter 😐

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No it's obvious because miscarriages, spontaneous abortions etc.. are up 450%, that my friend is Trackable and only a % of what people are reporting as a lot of pregnancies end before your even aware your pregnant.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

So it looks like they are depopulating.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That is my exact argument why covid vaccines would be a death sentance. Because those who followed without critical thinking is useless for any form of advancement to society.

Add the fact that average national IQ of this new generation is 70, verses those born in 80s-90s at the average of 114.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Your also forgetting that they are trying to buy babies.. paying families to have kids because the birth rate dropped to 1.2

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Yes they are a lot dumber, especially in real survival skills. If their functioning reality shifts too much they will just detach and go insane.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't suppose you happen to have any evidence to show that s 450 percent rise do you?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Who would want to bring a child into this world right now?

don't you have 4? asking for a guy named Irony.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
the government has been promoting birth control for 50 years

and now, all of a sudden, you are worried about birth rates dropping.

how you going to fix it?
forced fertilization?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Who would want to bring a child into this world right now?

WTF?

How is that any of your business?

That's what you got out of this?

Figures...

not anyone's business? Do you understand how exponentially America's wasteful culture influences our planet? Our oceans? And ultimately back to us for such careless behavior? How could anyone support such devastation knowing us humans are at fault? As the new generation develops extreme apathetic character traits....
yet you feel we should just throw more fuel on the fire for the sake of........??? What exactly?

There's definitely going to be more days where everyone crams into wal*mart like a moshpit just to fight over toilet paper...

Crackpot reply

Are you gluing yourself to public places yet?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

No it's obvious because miscarriages, spontaneous abortions etc.. are up 450%, that my friend is Trackable and only a % of what people are reporting as a lot of pregnancies end before your even aware your pregnant.

Seen a lot of evidence supporting this

Too much in fact to continue to ignore

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Don't worry about Western birthrates,the powers that be got that covered.Middle Eastern and Africians who have 10 kids each in your country.Hell they even let Western working man pay his share of tax towards his replacement.
They really are thinking of you with ''diversity'',also known as White genocide.But you aren't allowed to say it out load in case you offend the conspirators.
Just look at the Afghani's who got trapped in Afghanistan with British passports.They were refugees who fled Afghanistan for their lifes or so we are told.First chance they get after lockdown to go on holiday were do they go?You guessed it Afghanistan!What happened to being in danger of being stoned to death over there?
Now they have the brass neck to contact British MSM to moan about being stuck there and reminding us non stop that they are now British!
The fact that they went back to Afganistan for a holiday tells me that they lied about being refugees in the first place,there was no fear for their life.Econonmic immigrants pure and simple.Probably skill less,serial breeders all on the tax payers dime.
Their passports should be made invalid and taken away because they told numerous lies when applying for asylum but I won't hold my breath as Boris Bunter with his immigrant rag tag bunch of ministers aid and abet daily canoes of illegals into four star hotels.Which they then moan about the food and that the wi-fi isn't to their liking.
Clown world.

edit on 5/9/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
The decline of the baby boomer generation…
If you think the birthdate decline is noticeable now you will be picking your jaw up off the floor in 20 years or so…
Just wait till mankind figures out that Man won’t always be…
But woman might be…
It’s not so much about why as it about the Y…

I hear people say that, but there are other mammals that have lost the Y chromosome and they still produce males and reproduce. The SRY gene moves to another chromosome. Even if the Y chromosome disappears, it doesn't really mean that their will no longer be men.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Share it here then.

Then I won't be able to ignore it either.

a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Seen a lot of evidence supporting this

Too much in fact to continue to ignore

Then show the evidence and I won't ignore it. Credible evidence, not Qanon or Alex Jones BS.
edit on 5-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They won't do it.

I predict the old "do your own research" routine.

It's a common get out when called to provide evidence you don't have.

a reply to: olaru12

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join