It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are birth rates dropping?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There has been some staggering drop-off in Birth rates around the world Italy Catholic, in lockdown a massive twenty percent decline. You would think that being lockdown with your significant other would supercharge live births. I have been watching mass Vaccination comments, and the problem women seem to be reporting about disruptions in their cycles, and first-trimester abortions, at some stage if this is true, it will show up in the birth rates of the vaccinated countries.www.haaretz.com... Just put it out there as if there is a big drop off since vaccinations MSM will have real trouble hiding it.Here is a report from Israel who usually has a really high birth rate.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Someone told me recently that the miscarriage rates shot up after the vaccinations. That might be something to look into

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Who would want to bring a child into this world right now?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

People who don't like to kill babies?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Fukushima radiation.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
There has been some staggering drop-off in Birth rates around the world Italy Catholic, in lockdown a massive twenty percent decline. You would think that being lockdown with your significant other would supercharge live births. I have been watching mass Vaccination comments, and the problem women seem to be reporting about disruptions in their cycles, and first-trimester abortions, at some stage if this is true, it will show up in the birth rates of the vaccinated countries.www.haaretz.com... Just put it out there as if there is a big drop off since vaccinations MSM will have real trouble hiding it.Here is a report from Israel who usually has a really high birth rate.

I know plenty that are super left and don't want to have bigger carbon footprint so they won't have kids....I have told them all that is great....we don't need more people like that in the world.

As for my own opinion, now is a great time to have a kid. You can teach them not to do what people are doing right now. Teach them critical thinking and logic.

As far as the vaccines causing it, I'd say we will know by next year if birth rates significantly fall off.

On a positive note, they would fall off mostly with the lefty vax crowd, which I see as a benefit to mankind.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
its because people think the government can print money forever
so there is no need to give birth to future little slaves
that can fund their social security every month.

Gonna be fun to watch

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Didn't Gates and others state that vaccines were going to be used for population control, sterilization, etc.? There are tons of youtube videos, Gates speaking in his own words.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

WTF?

How is that any of your business?

That's what you got out of this?

Figures...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

WTF?

Figures...

100% believe rates have dropped due to the uncertainty of the world future.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think we need more people like that. People who want to reduce pollution and harm caused by high human population.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Vaccine rollout in the UK was pretty early as far as the global release went. Until mid may it was only available for the over 40's without special circumstances so that means anyone who would be in the main group for reproduction would only have been vaccinated around 4 months ago.

It's too early to he saying the vaccines are responsible for lower birth rates yet really surely?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
People who don't like to kill babies?

Completely irrelevant. A LOT of people just purposely never have kids, because they don't want kids. I have 4 of them, so that's obviously not me, but I have no problem with that stance. If I were born 20 years later I'd be around the age I settled down with a woman now, and I would not want to bring children into this sh1tshow.

WTF?

Figures...

See above.

Tl;dr: a lot of people now choose to not have children. It used to be an expectation. It is not now, so they don't.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

This is my fictionology:

Covid vaccines cause temporary infertility causing the birthrate to drop for periods of time.
Fertility comes back and nobody realizes they lost it in the first place.

If I were an evil mad scientist and wanted to control population growth but keep the populace unaware what was going on. I'd go that route.

Also consider China has changed the two child policy recently allowing a third.
en.wikipedia.org...

Great conspiracy material and not so far fetched.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

And of course culling a percentage of the elderly population, transfer of power, lose of rights.
The perfect plan.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The only people due to give birth around now are those that conceived in December/January.

Those people would all have been over 80.

Octaganarins are not really capable of making babies are they.

a reply to: Zitterbewegung

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Huh? I think you misunderstood my post.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
it can't be a coincidence right?

Bill Gates Quote. Ted Show.

The Zero carbon

we do a great job on new vaccines, And reproductive health services we can lower the rising population by 10% to 15% and see a jump to 1%

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

WTF?

Figures...

not anyone's business? Do you understand how exponentially America's wasteful culture influences our planet? Our oceans? And ultimately back to us for such careless behavior? How could anyone support such devastation knowing us humans are at fault? As the new generation develops extreme apathetic character traits....
yet you feel we should just throw more fuel on the fire for the sake of........??? What exactly?

There's definitely going to be more days where everyone crams into wal*mart like a moshpit just to fight over toilet paper...
edit on 4-9-2021 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Makes my fictional conspiracy theory seem plausible doesn't it. Makes you think.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join