It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are birth rates dropping?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: sapien82

that's a sad state if working people need the dool PLUS a paycheck.

what else should they do they already have a job

i feel for those people as they are working and really need the service get lumped in with the people abusing it.

Yeh its a pretty sad thing , even people who work have to attend food banks as general inflation along with employers and civil service not giving out pay rises to align with inflation means more families on benefits that work and more families using food banks that work its not right at all.

and then of course it doesnt help when you have the MSM stirring the pot with programs about people on benefits, they always choose people who just seem to abuse the system for shock entertainment value but its really just a divisive tool , when they could make a program about people on benefits and the majority are people who work and raise their families at the same time, but that wouldnt be entertainment it would be depressing.

our governments and the media are to blame , so we should be rid of them entirely
im done with governance and authority criminals the lot of them

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

i love all of the UK(Canada,Aus,NZ,etc) and Ireland

that being said i dont think i could live there.

i like guns to much lol
edit on 8-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Skepticape

I'm an adult child? lol

you don't know me brother clearly.

I am retired from the air force and currently own my own small business and employ 3 people and I'm only 38, What have you done my adult friend?

i am a Ny'er and have been my whole life, im sorry you hate my state were not all yuppy garbage, maybe try not being so abrasive and you might make more friends
And an adult child still.

You wanting to whip it out and compare shows your immaturity. My niece likes to tell everyone how old they are too.

Bragging about accomplishments on Internet forums is beneath me,How is the lawn care business these days?

edit on 8-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

i love all of the UK(Canada,Aus,NZ,etc) and Ireland

that being said i dont think i could live there.

i like guns to much lol
Nobody cares

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'll be honest and say of you love guns we in the UK wouldn't really want you living here anyways.

It's just not in our culture unless your a farmer or a pest control person.

Or a rich twat but we don't like the rich twats either.

a reply to: penroc3

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'll be honest and say of you love guns we in the UK wouldn't really want you living here anyways.

It's just not in our culture unless your a farmer or a pest control person.

Or a rich twat but we don't like the rich twats either.

Really well put, Mr poster. Why the fxck would you go to a shop and buy a gun? Shoot each other? Fine, but glad you are an ocean away.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong I think in the US they need to be allowed to carry a gun.

It looks #ing dangerous over there from what's said.

Here though let's keep it as it is shall we

a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

wow, good way to represent your people my guy.

because i like guns means i cant come to where my family is from?

up until RIGHT NOW i have never meet a nasty Brit or Aussie or Kiwi and you knocked it out of the ball park.

FYI you can own guns in the UK.

ETA: you can own a gun as long as you belong to a gun club in the UK, yes they are hard to get into but it is very possible to own a gun.
edit on 8-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think you will find I represent the people of the UK fairly well when it comes to the want to own firearms.

I made my reasoning quite clear on why.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Right but you can still own them if you so choose to.

I grew up around firearms and used them in my job so i guess i don't have a inherent fear of guns.

Guns are dangerous in the wrong hands, a gun loaded on a table is just a hunk of steal and brass and some gun powder.

you know Rx medication kills more people than guns in my state? Certainly you would take morphine or another strong pain killer if you needed them regardless of all the people they kill right?

And i have worked with a TON of Britts and Aussies overseas that were some of the best shots i have ever seen, so i would say that you may be in a LARGE group of people but certainly not representative of the whole.

Every one of my friends i know from over seas have ALL had a blast shooting a gun at paper targets.

If all i do is punch holes in paper why does that bother you? Think of my gun as a super complicated hole punch.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

because i like guns means i cant come to where my family is from?

You can go there, but you shouldn't be putting any firearms in your carry-on

<< 5  6  7   >>

join