It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are birth rates dropping?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

100% believe rates have dropped due to the uncertainty of the world future.

so, TBTP do not need the fancy research and sterilizing vaxx, just keep the populace in uncertainty for another 30-50 years. Alrighty, then.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

All caps science lol. I like that.

i have a HYPOTHESIS!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

This and the fact kids are expensive and when individuals get screwed by taxes coming out of their pay checks it’s very hard raising kids and making end meet.

I also think there has been a denigration of the family system and emphasis on material items that have made many people became more interested in doing things for themself and don’t want to give that up for children and after having two kids I can understand that perspective as well.

edit on 4-9-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Why are birth rates dropping?

One word answer : stress.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

There's also the other factor of the lockdowns. I know many people that had kids after some mistakes on a Saturday night with a woman they just met. These cases of pregnancy would be impacted with lockdowns.

In addition, I don't know much about this, online dating is the new way of meeting people. It use to be a fringe way of meeting people 10 years ago but now it's prevelent. Maybe people are being more careful with who they date and accidental pregnancies are rare now.

Of course this is in addition to what everone else said, kids are expensive.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The State now has more power over the life of the child than do the parents. Men especially are being reduced to the role of bill payer. Where's the satisfaction in that?

Plus there are all sorts of nefarious tactics being used that denigrate and devalue the role of the father. So a lot of the men are simply opting out.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Scary. It's obvious they want to brainwash the children. Parents are the enemies.
I do not want to be part of this.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DBCowboy
As an internet expert on birthrates I can safely say that the reason we aren't seeing a baby boom and are seeing a dropping of birthrates is because skinny jeans make penises tiny.

SCIENCE!

I'm also an internet expert (of the super duper variety).

I can't believe I missed this.

Skinny Jeans are going to destroy the world FFS.

Tight jeans was mentioned in the late 60's and early 70's that can play a role on men's sperm. I believe it is true.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Are tight jeans comfortable. No. Pretty obvious they affect fertility.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If the worlds health authorities weren't so busy looking for ways to create fear and panic, in order to raise more money and exert more authority, they'd find out what has reduced the birth rate.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

It is an actual fact the whole idea of having a scrotum is that sperm can only be produced at below body temp. I don't know the actual temp. but if they are too close to the body the little things can't be produced because it's far too warm. It used to be known that a really hot bath would leave you infertile for a few hours.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What? lol. Jump into a cold lake. Your balls will retreat to retain a good temperature.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yeh but it's only a half-degree centigrade or so but it's pretty, optional for sperm production.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DBCowboy
As an internet expert on birthrates I can safely say that the reason we aren't seeing a baby boom and are seeing a dropping of birthrates is because skinny jeans make penises tiny.

SCIENCE!

I'm also an internet expert (of the super duper variety).

I can't believe I missed this.

Skinny Jeans are going to destroy the world FFS.

Tight jeans was mentioned in the late 60's and early 70's that can play a role on men's sperm. I believe it is true.

Boxers vs briefs too, as I recall.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I have just checked and the temperature required for sperm production is 2 to 4 degrees below body temperature. Just google it.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Yeh but it's only a half-degree centigrade or so but it's pretty, optional for sperm production.

It doesn't take much of a change in optimal temp, for many things in nature to go sideways, or go nowhere, in terms of breeding. I think with fish in particular..swimmers..if you will

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The decline of the baby boomer generation…
If you think the birthdate decline is noticeable now you will be picking your jaw up off the floor in 20 years or so…
Just wait till mankind figures out that Man won’t always be…
But woman might be…
It’s not so much about why as it about the Y…

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: vonclod

I have just checked and the temperature required for sperm production is 2 to 4 degrees below body temperature. Just google it.

Thats a big difference

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
We really need a "small penis" forum, or just call it the Democrat, Leftist Forum.

Either or, it's all good with me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join