It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are birth rates dropping?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Absolutely agree with you, I would guess that you are in the fairly higher intelligence and social-economic group. So are the rest of the people that think like yourself. But down on the Council estate, and in other certain ethnic groups, the girls are getting knocked up earlier and keeping the babies, some women have many children by many different fathers. Telling them to take it easy and limit their multiplications would be like talking to a brick wall. They can afford them in a welfare society, and these kids go on and do the same. This is exponential growth, at some stage resources won't take it. It cant be dealt with in a free democratic society. Right or wrong it's a fact. So it seems the answer will be to ditch the free and democratic society to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: anonentity

simple my generation(im 38) and my sisters generation(30) and my MARRIED younger sister(26) who is married to and is a doctor her self none of us have kids and very few of my friends have kids, even less in 2 parent homes, not saying step dads cant be great but Dad is always Dad.

but back to the point.

a lot of us are children of divorce and from middle school were reminded almost daily about how important your job was and enjoying your life etc etc.

and more and more LGBTQ people seem to exist.

the civilized world is living longer and having fewer kids, why take on a parasite willingly, i like my freedom and have enough family that if i want love and what not its a few mins away.

i like the fact i can decide to go to the Caribbean tomorrow afternoon or maybe going to NYC this weekend and not worry about babysitters or having the kids stay with mom or something.

people don't want kids anymore it seems.

all that being said i would have loved to have a kid in my younger years but the time for me has passed i think. I don't want to be an 'old dad' .

You’re one of the adult children I was referring to earlier.

I wonder what fruit of your labors you’ll be able to enjoy when your in your twilight years from that “job”. Do you, but i of the same generation very much want to have kids, forboden I know. NYC suxs now i fled pre covid and don’t miss all the drunken out of towners, drug addicts and grumpy commuters on the subway and streets.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Absolutely agree with you, I would guess that you are in the fairly higher intelligence and social-economic group. So are the rest of the people that think like yourself. But down on the Council estate, and in other certain ethnic groups, the girls are getting knocked up earlier and keeping the babies, some women have many children by many different fathers. Telling them to take it easy and limit their multiplications would be like talking to a brick wall. They can afford them in a welfare society, and these kids go on and do the same. This is exponential growth, at some stage resources won't take it. It cant be dealt with in a free democratic society. Right or wrong it's a fact. So it seems the answer will be to ditch the free and democratic society to deal with it.
That wasn’t racist lol. My guess is they are no more intelligent than the girls you’re talking smack on, they just fit their key in a hole not ment for reproduction.
edit on 7-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I replied to the wrong post my bad
edit on 7-9-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We really need a "small penis" forum, or just call it the Democrat, Leftist Forum.

Either or, it's all good with me.

Why not go and set one up then? The others will join you.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

It could be that spontaneous abortions are up.

There is zero evidence of this, however this still wouldn't have affected local birth announcements yet, as Dutchowl was claiming. Those babies would, by definition, not be due anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

I'm an adult child? lol

you don't know me brother clearly.

I am retired from the air force and currently own my own small business and employ 3 people and I'm only 38, What have you done my adult friend?

i am a Ny'er and have been my whole life, im sorry you hate my state were not all yuppy garbage, maybe try not being so abrasive and you might make more friends

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I have read articles saying birth rates in the US have been dropping slowly (2%) for a number of years.

I know one young woman who miscarried after taking the shot. I suspect the next few years will show bigger drops.

Yes, the Handmaid's Tale seems to be coming our way. The only fertile women will be those who refused the shot.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

i think the white 'race' will effectively become a minority in the next few 100 years, the numbers show we are being out breed.

like my mom always said more doesn't equal better. As far as welfare goes there are people who do really need and use it the right way but it has become a generational way of living, that's why we have the hood. its all subsidized housing that are only kept to the bare minimum code for safety.

I also don't want to bring a kid into the' world as it' stands, future. I see over crowding, ever encroaching cities and drugs as well as the whole social situation.

The world that i would want to bring a child up in doesn't exist anymore in most places in America these days sadly.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Who would want to bring a child into this world right now?

People who don't like to kill babies?

Condoms don't kill babies.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

On a positive note, they would fall off mostly with the lefty vax crowd, which I see as a benefit to mankind.

Not to rain on your parade, but the conspiracy/anti-vax crowd is going to have a decline as well. Ivermectin is known to decimate male fertility.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

or birth control

but if you have babies on welfare you get more money.

i swear to god every time i drive past the DSS office i see people who are on government assistance driving new cars, how is that possible. its a scam, and we all pay the bill.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

In the UK im sure there are more people on benefits who are employed than people on benefits unemployed.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Someone told you? That's evidence-based research?

Come on man!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

that's a sad state if working people need the dool PLUS a paycheck.

what else should they do they already have a job

i feel for those people as they are working and really need the service get lumped in with the people abusing it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Who would want to bring a child into this world right now?

People who don't like to kill babies?

Condoms don't kill babies.

Neither do guns....yet here we are.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

On a positive note, they would fall off mostly with the lefty vax crowd, which I see as a benefit to mankind.

Not to rain on your parade, but the conspiracy/anti-vax crowd is going to have a decline as well. Ivermectin is known to decimate male fertility.

Not long term. If a female loses her eggs, you can't get those back. Short term male infertility is nothing compared to females losing all eggs at a young age.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Women are getting more educated which generally results in smaller families. Add the 2008 depression and the 2020 depression, on top of 40 years of declining wages for working people, children are simply harder to afford.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

It could be that spontaneous abortions are up.

There is zero evidence of this, however this still wouldn't have affected local birth announcements yet, as Dutchowl was claiming. Those babies would, by definition, not be due anyway.

What seems more likely is that women are afraid getting Covid will screw up the pregnancy, and possibly harm the unborn child.

Also it's harder and harder to get in to see a doctor, so a bad time if you want good prenatal care.

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Skepticape

I'm an adult child? lol

you don't know me brother clearly.

I am retired from the air force and currently own my own small business and employ 3 people and I'm only 38, What have you done my adult friend?

i am a Ny'er and have been my whole life, im sorry you hate my state were not all yuppy garbage, maybe try not being so abrasive and you might make more friends

We are all adult children.

The surest sign of immaturity in a person is for them to be unaware of that.

Teenagers think that they are adults.

Adults know we are all children.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Super simple

Right now the key "birthers" would be the Millennial generation

Problem is, we aren't anywhere near as financially secure as last generations.

Our studentoan debt and bad credit make it difficult for us to buy houses. It also creates insecurities about our "preparedness" to parent as our later teenage years were spent living through the housing market crash.

The crash and recession set our earnin capability back on top of it

All these things add up to us not being as willy nilly as other generations to become parents. We want to be "secure" financially to have children.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join