It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are birth rates dropping?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I recommend a volunteer program where people can be sterilized and receive an "I Sterilized" sticker.
It seems to work for voting. Fight me.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Honestly it's the only ethical was to control population. Have people volunteer. Give them an award.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
As an internet expert on birthrates I can safely say that the reason we aren't seeing a baby boom and are seeing a dropping of birthrates is because skinny jeans make penises tiny.

SCIENCE!

I'm also an internet expert (of the super duper variety).

I can't believe I missed this.

Skinny Jeans are going to destroy the world FFS.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Are skinny jeans popular again?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Yea cause we need more people popping out babies while they throw their trash in the ocean.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I can't speak for anyone but myself and to an extent my wife. When we met she told me she didn't want children, I somewhat did but it wasn't a deal breaker. As the years have gone on my desire has faded out completely as my career has progressed.

My wife hasn't changed her mind in 17 years and we're at the point where it's not really a consideration. My sister in law just turned 21 so we've had a little bit of a hand in helping her out as both of her parents have passed. Which I think my wife being 16 with a half sister being born is probably what did it for her.

We both think we wouldn't think we'd make good parents and we've gotten to enjoy the extra money we have from not having that expense. It's allowed us to have a very good retirement fund set up so that we both have the opportunity of retirement a good bit earlier.

Would I change it? In retrospect not at all. Call it selfishness, I know a lot of people have.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

Are skinny jeans popular again?

DB clearly said because SCIENCE.

We always go with the SCIENCE.

PS - I haven't actually researched anything, so no clue.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It just said that Italy instead of targeting the old and infirm, IE. the ones who need it most they have been giving the shot to young working people to keep the economy going. They have the largest elderly population in Europe so I guess it might figure.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Well skinny jeans will force the testes to be closer to the body which may interfere with the testes ability to regulate temperature and create viable sperm.

"The testes must be at a temperature slightly cooler than the body temperature for normal sperm development. Muscles in the wall of the scrotum allow it to tighten and relax, moving the testicles closer to the body for warmth or farther away to cool them, according to the Cleveland Clinic."

www.livescience.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

I wouldn't wish skinny jeans on my worst enemy; in conclusion.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Yea cause we need more people popping out babies while they throw their trash in the ocean.

LOL...I'd bet you Jeff Bezos money there are more masks in the ocean than anything else right now.

I can just picture the beaches in Tulum and Santa Theresa...masks all washed up on shore, ready to be buried by the groomer....

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Young people don't want kids. It's hard enough just taking care of yourself with out adding a kid into the mix.

People aren't adopting like they used to either.

therooster.com...

adoption.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Who would want to bring a child into this world right now?

The satanic extremist leftist 'kill them up to 1 hour after birth' abortion industry loves pregnant birthing people for their harvesting industry profits.

#changemymind

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Given the current uncertainties in the US & the rest of the world.... would you want to bring a sweet innocent child into it the way it currently is! 🤔

I’m not sure I would?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

Well skinny jeans will force the testes to be closer to the body which may interfere with the testes ability to regulate temperature and create viable sperm.

"The testes must be at a temperature slightly cooler than the body temperature for normal sperm development. Muscles in the wall of the scrotum allow it to tighten and relax, moving the testicles closer to the body for warmth or farther away to cool them, according to the Cleveland Clinic."

www.livescience.com...

There ya go.

SCIENCE.

That ends this mystery. I always knew it was those skinny jean soy boys causing the #.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

SCIENCE!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It's so funny but true! Lol!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

"skinny jean soy boys"

I laughed out loud thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There is research now on telomeres and aging. I read a medical article about 5-10 years ago basically saying that they figured out aging and could stop it. There were people alive today that would live to 150 and people in their lifetime that would live to 500 then 1000 then unlimited.

We can’t do that with birth rates like we have now or the population. With the promise of a longer life people would agree to kill millions or even billions.

I believe the have the ability now and are in the process of culling the herd. People will die, birth rates will go down and then if you do as your are told and take your mark you can live forever.

It’s amazing how accurate a book written 1000s of years ago can be so accurate. I’m not taking the vaccination or the mark and I am trusting The God to deliver his promise. There is true evil on this earth today. Stay strong and pray.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

SCIENCE!

Not just any science, but ALL CAPS SCIENCE, which is way more sciencier and powerful.

As we have proven with our thorough research and discoveries in this thread.

SCIENCE, my new love.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join