It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are birth rates dropping?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

True but a thing to watch for.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't understand any of this.

It takes 9 months to go from conception to birth or there abouts. Vaccination started about 9-10 months ago with the over 80s and the under 40's have not been vaccinated for anywhere close to 9 months yet.

Any issues with fertility and birth rates won't be apparent until around February 2022.

a reply to: Zitterbewegung

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Also if the vaccines were not developed to cause everyone to be infertile it would be difficult to figure that out.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yes, lots of people choose not to have children.

That isn't what you said though.

I was just responding to what you said.

Lot's of people ARE choosing to have children as well, so THEY would want to.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Maybe the mainstream media for years has been spinning it as educated couples are choosing to have less children.
Not saying that's true but if there was a depopulation agenda they could spin it that way so people don't catch on.

Makes you wonder if the information the mainstream media spoon feeds a large percentage of the population is false.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Are we pretending that there shouldn't be a baby boom after this lockdown?

As was said previously, we should see a baby BOOM by around February.

If that doesn't occur (as we know from history that it should), then that would point to something going on with the vaccines.

Just like they've already done in other countries.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Exactly my man!

There should be a covid baby boom. Let's wait and see!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

I've had more "love" this past year and a half in my life i ithink.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

Maybe the mainstream media for years has been spinning it as educated couples are choosing to have less children.
Not saying that's true but if there was a depopulation agenda they could spin it that way so people don't catch on.

Makes you wonder if the information the mainstream media spoon feeds a large percentage of the population is false.

It doesn't make me wonder.

The MSM is pure spoonfed BS and has been for a very long time.

As I said, anything short of a baby boom after these lockdowns is something to wonder about.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I am on the same wavelength. I agree.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes it is still a trial, in the emergency dose the patented ingredients have changed over time, so different countries would have been given a different cocktail. But it is still unclear as the FDA has given the go-ahead for the one people have not been getting, so they are still getting the one that's for emergency use which still can be changed, only when this one is classed for general use the ingredients have to be fixed and standard. Why use the vax as a population tool if birth rates were dropping anyway.? but on the other hand , targeting certain areas where having kids is the only job in town, it might make sense to target these areas with something which hits the fertility rates. It's been done before with regards to tube tying back in the day.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I feel like this is another duh question. Have people been paying attention?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
OK, folks, this may come into play. Around May and June of this year most people that worked in the medical field have been vaccinated. From my own experience, dental , primary care providers, and most likely all hospital workers that work in the government hospitals here have been vaccinated. By now 2 times. So if there is going to be problem with being pregnant, and after child birth, it likely will happen in March, April and May next year.

I can say this since I do live in a medical university town and the wife has students whose parents work at all these places, she'd hear about any problems with vaccines concerning child bearing years. Have to stay tune on this one.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The thing with Italy and its dramatic drop in births if caused by the vaccine they would have had to give it to the young rather than the elderly, but guess what that is what they seemed to have been doing.www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Can you quote from the article. I can view it without membership.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Social distancing, alcohol restrictions, lockdows and less new interactions. Plus some others

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Child molesters.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Why are birth rates dropping?

Common sense I think, who would want to bring children into this evolving sh#tstorm of a world.
edit on 4-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As an internet expert on birthrates I can safely say that the reason we aren't seeing a baby boom and are seeing a dropping of birthrates is because skinny jeans make penises tiny.

SCIENCE!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think we need more people like that. People who want to reduce pollution and harm caused by high human population.

I do too....please do not procreate...it may be the best thing that has ever been pushed on the left.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join