It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccinated Cause More Resistant Covid Strains

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet

You are wrong look up the definition of a leaky vaccine then look up V-a.d.e and a.d.e. lastly look at the chiken virus leaky vaccine that decimated American chicken populations and was only stopped by culling all of the vaccinated chikens.

Pretty much all animal vaccines are leaky, many human ones are too. It has to do more with the virus than the vaccine. As to the chickens, the virus was already crazy deadly to all of them, but the vaccine made those that got it not sick but still had the virus which would kill the unvaccinated chickens. This virus is so deadly it would kill all the chickens in 10 days or less, and that would end the outbreak by just killing everything off. The vaccine did its job, but extended the virus since it wasn't nuking everything.

Bye bye chickens is nothing compared to bye bye humans. Those poor farmers trusted a leaky vax and lost a lot of money only narrowly avoiding out right decimation of their broods by making a very hard decision. Will our monnied corporate elites and the governments they control be able to make the same hard choice? Time will tell, but I'm not hopeful.

In the end anything not vaccinated would die period, and so they decided it would be better just to let an outbreak kill everything then to have chickens live but still contagious to other unvaccinated chickens, not sure this model would work with humans, do you?

My bet is they will continue to blame the unvaxxed by claiming everyone who took the first 2 shots is now unvaxxed until their 3rd then 4rth and so on until it is decided that the only way to keep the illusion going is to cull the healthy non vaxxed population leaving only the option of continued chemical and genetic alteration of the vaccinated population for those who can afford the proceedures.

Its not a blame game but a numbers game as we can easily see who is filling up the hospitals or not.

If you are vaxxed and want to continue to live you will pay this life tax for the pleasure of being chemically and genetically altered into a corporate drone devoid of all humanity.

Lol OK, sounds like fun....

The unvaxxed will be put into camps and used as Guinea pigs and genetic feedstock in an absolute inhumane and miserably short existence as lab rats. They will exist only to prolong the lives of the corporate drones via their antibodies and untainted genetics being used to develop therapeutics.

I think they will become organic Soylent Green, is that bad? Since who doesn't like organic?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No fear and not concern, I do not have the jab and will not get it, I still live life as usual and have not worn a mask in a year.

Unless is to go see the doctor, been in the ER in our main hospital supposedly full of "covid" dying and I am still alive and well.

Darn I am been lucky or what.

If you are older and/or high risk you might be lucky so far, if you are under 50 and healthy don't think it matters. I got the vaxxs like 6 months ago, zero side effects, so maybe I'm the lucky one...

edit on 5-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No , the Reality is YOU Obviously Don't Know being your not a Doctor .

edit on 5-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So giving someone a small sample of a massive DNA structure is virtually a guarantee that it causes escape variants that require more samples to be injected.

As someone said it's almost the perfect form of "marketing of science".

Lower the costs of care by removing the poor old and sick, whilst reaping billions from the rich healthy.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , the Reality is YOU Obviously Don't Know being your not a Doctor .

I research and listen to doctors. What I say I'm not just making it up on the fly. geez

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So giving someone a small sample of a massive DNA structure is virtually a guarantee that it causes escape variants that require more samples to be injected.

What DNA?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

There is a reason this thread is so active. The vaccinated are on the defensive.

Vaccination regret.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

There is a reason this thread is so active. The vaccinated are on the defensive.

Vaccination regret.

I'm having discussions, isn't that what we do on ATS? I asked what DNA... Do you know? If anyone is getting attacked it is people like me. I agree with people's choice not to vaccinate, so no regret, not even sure what it is I'm supposed to regret...lol

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm not sure what your point is. My point is the vaccinated have created a worse virus because it was done before transmission was under controll.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

The smug are to blame. The virtue signalers. The sensitive Millennial generation. that is terrified of hurting someones feelings. The Afghanistan withdrawal is on you.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I'm not sure what your point is. My point is the vaccinated have created a worse virus because it was done before transmission was under controll.

And I think you are incorrect... Are you talking Delta? Which came about before the vaccine came out? Which variant are you thinking about?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Are you serious?

telanganatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

If you need mental health help after reading that it is available.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Are you serious?

telanganatoday.com...

Why do you keep quoting yourself? lol like the one above this.

I asked you what new variant is out there? Delta has pretty much wiped all the others out and is like 90% of what we see.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The smug are to blame. The virtue signalers. The sensitive Millennial generation. that is terrified of hurting someones feelings. The Afghanistan withdrawal is on you.

Pretty sure that’s on biden, not an entire generation you don’t like.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
What test is commonly used to show its delta vs another variant? And how does one know they’ve contracted delta vs epsilon or gamma or whatever? I know the cnns and fox says delta delta a lot, but they aren’t serving me, they are major corporations/cia ops serving other masters... I have little reason to trust them.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Are you serious?

telanganatoday.com...

Why do you keep quoting yourself? lol like the one above this.

I asked you what new variant is out there? Delta has pretty much wiped all the others out and is like 90% of what we see.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Ok thanks, I get it now, all 3 friends ended up in hospital.....I misunderstood sorry.

Lol sorry I didn't word it better. I really think the Pandemic should be viewed as 3 different phases. The first 6 months when everyone was freaking out and we really didn't know what to do. Then the next 6 months when we were able to develop technics to help and we also saw the virus wasn't as bad as we first thought it was, and finally post vaccine.
This doesn’t compute, vaccine mandated and passports suggest this virus is much worse than it is. Jesus Christ, how do people like you exist? You say we misunderstood, it’s not that, but some parts of the world are already on their 3rd jab, talking about a 4th. Other parts are making it next to impossible to live free and unvaxxed. I agree it’s not nearly as bad as they were portraying in the beginning, but if that’s true. Then why are we where we are at right now?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Are you serious?

telanganatoday.com...

Dude, you make post after post and I’m certain you don’t understand 95% of it, but it won’t stop you from acting so matter of fact about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Phage has never been right about anything and it's a damn shame the mods continue to allow him to propagandize and gaslight and disrupt all discussions on the topic of this war.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol
Phage has never been right about anything and it's a damn shame the mods continue to allow him to propagandize and gaslight and disrupt all discussions on the topic of this war.

There’s a few other actors on the site that behave with some special privileges from the mods. There’s another OP that discusses something about the cia and involvement with ownership... there does seem to be an official ats narrative that’s accepted on most subjects. Other opinions are, quite demonstrably repressed.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Skepticape because: What’s with ats autocorrect it’s very different than my phones lol.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join