It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccinated Cause More Resistant Covid Strains

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Your individual variant is of little concern it's the overall viewpoint that matters when it comes to combating c19.

The same proceedures apply regardless of what variant you have.

The spread and stats are only really relavant to those tracking the various mutations and using that info on a global and national scale.

I don't think that your insults are really justified or acceptable given my comments.

a reply to: Skepticape

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
You can’t answer my questions and you blindly follow your preferred source while chastising others for the same. Where’s the aggression it’s only words? You might feel threatened that I’ve challenged your bs, but it’s on you to prove otherwise.

Jesus, what was the question I'm not answering? lol

I never said I don’t trust anything, you seem a bit ignorant trying to box me in.

You said you do not trust the Goverment or CDC, how about the 96% of all doctors who are vaccinated. I can't read your mind, so you will need to help me here.

How is the cdc monitoring the variant? Is it aggressive to want to understand their method? why so secretive about it? It’s 101 math to show your work, wait that’s racist now right?

There’s no test for delta yet the cdc is monitoring it...

I said there is no test YOU can take that YOU would know what variant it is.

The CDC and many other labs can take your snot and genetic sequence the virus to see which one it is. They do this by sampling all over the place to get a good idea what variant is active.

I said the sampling is just basic math...For a population of 330,000,000 you need a sample size of 2654 to get a confidence level of 99% +- 2.5%. For a sample size of 384 you would get a confidence level of 95% +- 5%. So you really do not need a huge amount of testing to know what variant is active.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Why is it so important to know what variant everyone has?

Because their narrative is that the vaccine is creating a massive number of killer variants. When I asked what variants would that be since we are still overwhelmed with the Delta variant that has been around since before the vaccine the answer is they can not trust the Goverment to give them correct information on variants.

There are many other labs at universities and private sectors doing the same thing, so I'm not finding anything suggesting variants are popping up all over the place.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So when I said -- So giving someone a small sample of a massive DNA structure -- I was indicating the mRNA is a Small sample of a DNA Strand of a gene

Cool thanks, I wasn't understanding the point you were getting at.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think we are starting to get to the point where the only things left now are clutching at straws.

As time goes by more and more of the predictions fail or get new timelines.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It came from the idea the unvaxxed are super spreaders and somehow harmful to the vaxxed. There was a pretty loud narrative for that. The response was the vaxxed are more likely to be super spreaders as they forgo covid protocol believing they have become immune. Which many were told and believe and still believe.

Where the narrative came up the vaxxed couldn’t spread covid, contract covid, or die from covid came was from the cdc biden and the news cabal. When they changed the narrative to it only lessens symptoms but is still demanded for social norms like having a job is worthy of looking into, don’t you agree?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I think we are starting to get to the point where the only things left now are clutching at straws.

As time goes by more and more of the predictions fail or get new timelines.

Yet the calls for more vaccinations despite their failings grow, and the need to coerce others into subjecting themselves to an experiment only grows. It seems the pro forced vax crowd are threatened as their precious injections fail to protect them.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I asked you what test is used for the variant and you responded with the cdc assumes it’s delta and telling me I worship bitchute.

Are you really that dumb or just more bull come if from you?

Re read my post with clear questions, you don’t attempt to offer answers only deflections and assumptions.

Do you know what sample group was used for the 96% of doctors? 300 of them? Crap study worthy of dismissal. You don’t care to follow up on how data is derived, just enjoy headlines it seems.

I also did not claim I don’t trust the government, again you put words in my mouth to deflect.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You can’t answer my questions and you blindly follow your preferred source while chastising others for the same. Where’s the aggression it’s only words? You might feel threatened that I’ve challenged your bs, but it’s on you to prove otherwise.

Jesus, what was the question I'm not answering? lol

I never said I don’t trust anything, you seem a bit ignorant trying to box me in.

You said you do not trust the Goverment or CDC, how about the 96% of all doctors who are vaccinated. I can't read your mind, so you will need to help me here.

How is the cdc monitoring the variant? Is it aggressive to want to understand their method? why so secretive about it? It’s 101 math to show your work, wait that’s racist now right?

There’s no test for delta yet the cdc is monitoring it...

I said there is no test YOU can take that YOU would know what variant it is.

The CDC and many other labs can take your snot and genetic sequence the virus to see which one it is. They do this by sampling all over the place to get a good idea what variant is active.

I said the sampling is just basic math...For a population of 330,000,000 you need a sample size of 2654 to get a confidence level of 99% +- 2.5%. For a sample size of 384 you would get a confidence level of 95% +- 5%. So you really do not need a huge amount of testing to know what variant is active.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Skepticape because: Bull#ters bull#er

edit on 6-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It only seems like that to hardcore antivaxxers I think.

You'd be surprised at how little most if not all of the vaccinated people I know of even talk about it

It seems to me that the only ones banging on about vaccination 24/7 are those that are unvaccinated.

I don't know a single vacinated person here in the UK that cares what others have chosen to do but those against them never seem to shut the # up about it.

That's just my personal view of things of course.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It came from the idea the unvaxxed are super spreaders and somehow harmful to the vaxxed. There was a pretty loud narrative for that. The response was the vaxxed are more likely to be super spreaders as they forgo covid protocol believing they have become immune. Which many were told and believe and still believe.

Where the narrative came up the vaxxed couldn’t spread covid, contract covid, or die from covid came was from the cdc biden and the news cabal. When they changed the narrative to it only lessens symptoms but is still demanded for social norms like having a job is worthy of looking into, don’t you agree?

Well you have reality and then you have clown world of Biden and crew. Unvaxxed, vaxxed and even natural immune can spread and we see it with the Delta that is spreading quite well. There are less deaths from last year by about 90% less, so something is working, and we see people in hospitals pushing 90%+ the unvacced. So though the vaxxed can get it they seem to not be as affected as the unvaxxed and that is good and what the vaccine is suppose to do.

Vaxxed should spread less because they tend to be sick less so the R0 factor should go down some, but the vaccine doesn't put up a wall of invisible protection like what Biden and crew were jabbering about in the past.

As soon as the high risk were vaccinated we should had gone back to normal and then let the natural process happen we would be better off and people would not had mistrusted the Goverment and vaccine so much.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Do you know what sample group was used for the 96% of doctors? 300 of them? Crap study worthy of dismissal. You don’t care to follow up on how data is derived, just enjoy headlines it seems.

I also did not claim I don’t trust the government, again you put words in my mouth to deflect.

I also didn't claim I followed CNN or FOX but you suggest I'm following their talking points too, a few times... I did ask since you didn't trust the Government, CDC, FDA so on and so forth what do you trust since I can't read your mind, and you never replied.

So back to your sampling of 300...

There are about 900,000 doctors in America so 300 sampling is still about 90% accurate, but I would had gone with 663 to get 99% +- 5%

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just your opinion, I’ve had a very different experience.

a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I also didn't claim I followed CNN or FOX but you suggest I'm following their talking points too, a few times... I did ask since you didn't trust the Government, CDC, FDA so on and so forth what do you trust since I can't read your mind, and you never replied.

There are about 900,000 doctors in America so 300 sampling is still about 90% accurate, but I would had gone with 663 to get 99% +- 5%

you keep putting words in my mouth. And your math while shown, does not make for a good sample size. Now remember when doctors used to suggest smoking cigarettes? Smoke camels? Surveys are made to “prove” an idea, you’re welcome to live with your idea, which is until you prove otherwise to me, the mainstream vax up and shut up.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yes I said that at the end.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

you keep putting words in my mouth. And your math while shown, does not make for a good sample size. Now remember when doctors used to suggest smoking cigarettes? Smoke camels? Surveys are made to “prove” an idea, you’re welcome to live with your idea, which is until you prove otherwise to me, the mainstream vax up and shut up. Quote where I said I don’t trust the government. You keep trying to put words in my mouth... maybe you’re confusing me with someone else?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
And i restated it, this is a stupid conversation you’ve kept up.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

so 663 to get 99% +- 5% out of 900,000.
would that be -
Randomly picked and with anonymous answering or registered formal questions on the do you want a job application?

Considering some medical authorities have outright banned criticism of the "GET VAXXED" narrative how do expect to get an honest answer? Perhaps we could get lucky and find 665 brave souls,

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Think the issue is the vaxxed have their passports and can go shopping/drinking ( for now), so don't care.

The unvaxxed care because they are being denied the right to the mundane existence of western life.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Not in the UK they aren't.

No real restrictions here aside from certain music festivals and that's the organisers not the government so far.

Nightclubs in England will require vaxination as of the end of the month but that's about it. Not Wales though, not sure about Scotland.

a reply to: puzzled2

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join