It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccinated Cause More Resistant Covid Strains

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
you keep putting words in my mouth. And your math while shown, does not make for a good sample size. Now remember when doctors used to suggest smoking cigarettes? Smoke camels? Surveys are made to “prove” an idea, you’re welcome to live with your idea, which is until you prove otherwise to me, the mainstream vax up and shut up.

Come on...lol

It was their survey, you are just quibbling over the sample size assuming it wasn't big enough. It was big enough and it was done by American Medical Association, so I'm not sure your point other than you just dislike anything that doesn't play along with your narrative.

This is current for Oregon

According to data from the Oregon Health Authority, vaccination rates tend to be quite high among healthcare professionals, broadly tracking level of training and experience. Dentists have a vaccination rate of 95 percent, followed by physical therapists with 89 percent, medical doctors at 88 percent, physician assistants and osteopaths at 84 percent, and nurse practitioners at 80 percent.

The bottom-line is medical professionals are getting vaxxed too.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Considering some medical authorities have outright banned criticism of the "GET VAXXED" narrative how do expect to get an honest answer? Perhaps we could get lucky and find 665 brave souls,

It was done by the American Medical Association so I'm just assuming, but 300 is plenty. This was done first part of Jun too and 48% of those not vaxxed said they would, so I wonder what the percentage is now 3 months later.

The reality of the statement that doctors know the vaccine is bad, so they are not getting it is 100% false. Right now on Oregon around 500 doctors are campaigning for people to vax up, and current percentage for all medical staff in OR is high 80s percent. I would be that about the same in other states too.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

you keep putting words in my mouth. And your math while shown, does not make for a good sample size. Now remember when doctors used to suggest smoking cigarettes? Smoke camels? Surveys are made to “prove” an idea, you’re welcome to live with your idea, which is until you prove otherwise to me, the mainstream vax up and shut up.

Come on...lol

It was their survey, you are just quibbling over the sample size assuming it wasn't big enough. It was big enough and it was done by American Medical Association, so I'm not sure your point other than you just dislike anything that doesn't play along with your narrative.

This is current for Oregon

According to data from the Oregon Health Authority, vaccination rates tend to be quite high among healthcare professionals, broadly tracking level of training and experience. Dentists have a vaccination rate of 95 percent, followed by physical therapists with 89 percent, medical doctors at 88 percent, physician assistants and osteopaths at 84 percent, and nurse practitioners at 80 percent.

The bottom-line is medical professionals are getting vaxxed too.
Yes, their survey was just made to feed your talking point, not represent data. Come on. Your facts are a joke. Grow a pair and stop the bs already.

The bottom line is that means diddly squat. I noticed you move right past my camel cigarette example. Doctors have been used as sales tools for big pharma and corporations before, and they are now too. Why not ask some doctors in Texas?

You pretending sample size is irrelevant has to do with your narrative, not mine.

Keep swinging and missing

edit on 6-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Considering some medical authorities have outright banned criticism of the "GET VAXXED" narrative how do expect to get an honest answer? Perhaps we could get lucky and find 665 brave souls,

It was done by the American Medical Association so I'm just assuming, but 300 is plenty. This was done first part of Jun too and 48% of those not vaxxed said they would, so I wonder what the percentage is now 3 months later.

The reality of the statement that doctors know the vaccine is bad, so they are not getting it is 100% false. Right now on Oregon around 500 doctors are campaigning for people to vax up, and current percentage for all medical staff in OR is high 80s percent. I would be that about the same in other states too.
Plenty to prove what exactly? So far it only proved that they don’t wish to make an accurate sample and instead wish to push a point you agree with.

But facts and data be damned, there’s politics a foot!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the beauty is time will tell and we won't have long to wait and see either.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not in the UK they aren't.

No real restrictions here aside from certain music festivals and that's the organisers not the government so far.

Nightclubs in England will require vaxination as of the end of the month but that's about it. Not Wales though, not sure about Scotland.

a reply to: puzzled2

Sound like you aren’t faced with the same limits others are, hence you are comfortable armchair pushing the narrative that means more limits for others. But you seem to enjoy that from what I can tell.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The bottom line is that means diddly squat.

Well I guess we are done then...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

the beauty is time will tell and we won't have long to wait and see either.

I'll get the popcorn...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What your government does to its people is not my concern as I can't affect it.

If you have allowed a government to be in such a position it can do these things then that's your fault not mine.

a reply to: Skepticape

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
What your government does to its people is not my concern as I can't affect it.

If you have allowed a government to be in such a position it can do these things then that's your fault not mine.

You push oppressive narratives, you’ve participated in threads damning the unvaxxed, you don’t own a word of the lies you spread. You ignore the perspective and plight of others while casting blame. You are ignorance personified.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
When you can’t debate the merit of the data, and you live in your fantasy, I guess so. You refuse to answer questions, change the goal posts, and attempt to demean instead of discussing.

Seems like you have little to offer, I’m ok with you tapping out little man.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

" I research and listen to doctors. What I say I'm not just making it up on the fly. geez "

Ok , so Your Thoughts and Interpretations of What You are being Told could be in Error then , you could also at Least Admit that herr Nein Doktor ....
edit on 6-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" I research and listen to doctors. What I say I'm not just making it up on the fly. geez "

Ok , so Your Thoughts and Interpretations of What You are being Told could be in Error then , you could also at Least Admit that herr Nein Doktor ....
that’s far more than they are willing to accept.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

A Wise Man is One who Admits to Knowing Nothing............

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wow you just summed up why I made this thread.

People can blame the vaccinated or the not vaccinated but we really don't know do we?

There is conflicting data out there and people choose a side.

The best we can do is stay objective and informed and stop blaming each other based on propaganda fed to us by the mainstream media, google, facebook, etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

Wow you just summed up why I made this thread.

People can blame the vaccinated or the not vaccinated but we really don't know do we?

There is conflicting data out there and people choose a side.

The best we can do is stay objective and informed and stop blaming each other based on propaganda fed to us by the mainstream media, google, facebook, etc.

Yes , Well Spoken Citizen !

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

And you did say this:

With transmission uncontrolled the vaccinated can cause other strains to be more successful. If transmission was controlled then there would be less chances of this happening.

How do you reckon transmission be controlled?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well we were originally told "Two weeks to flatten the curve! "

Maybe masks and 6 foot social distancing did absolutely nothing to control transmission.

Maybe that is why it remained uncontrolled?

Politics and faulty science.

Maybe riots all last summer?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Thank you Zanti.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I did say that because that was the conclusion of the study I linked. Re-worded but the conclusion.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join