It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccinated Cause More Resistant Covid Strains

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

originally posted by: DashVol
Phage has never been right about anything and it's a damn shame the mods continue to allow him to propagandize and gaslight and disrupt all discussions on the topic of this war.

There’s a few other actors on the site that behave with some special privileges from the mods. There’s another OP that discusses something about the cia and involvement with ownership... there does seem to be an official ats narrative that’s accepted on most subjects. Other opinions are, quite demonstrably repressed.

I don't think they are any comparisons to the big Tech firms shutting the whole thing down if we quote a true MD or Immunology Company President who tells us the truth as best they can see it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What test is commonly used to show its delta vs another variant? And how does one know they’ve contracted delta vs epsilon or gamma or whatever? I know the cnns and fox says delta delta a lot, but they aren’t serving me, they are major corporations/cia ops serving other masters... I have little reason to trust them.

The CDC is constantly monitoring as to what variant is primary, and Delta has been king for awhile now.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
This doesn’t compute, vaccine mandated and passports suggest this virus is much worse than it is. Jesus Christ, how do people like you exist? You say we misunderstood, it’s not that, but some parts of the world are already on their 3rd jab, talking about a 4th. Other parts are making it next to impossible to live free and unvaxxed. I agree it’s not nearly as bad as they were portraying in the beginning, but if that’s true. Then why are we where we are at right now?

How did you get all of this above out of my post which has nothing to do with "live free and unvaxxed"

I was talking about how dangerous or not it was compared to today. At first everyone thought it was like 3.5% death rate or worst, and we killed a lot of people needlessly from poor decisions at the state level.

Then about 6 months later we kind of figure out what we were dealing with and it wasn't near as bas as we first thought.

Then we have post vaccine period which has nothing to do with your personal choice.

Where are we at? Well if we only count death cases with COVID and Pneumonia together to rule out the COVID and died in a car accident type ones it comes out to 308k last year within 10 months. This year post vaccine it is less than 10% that at 8 months, so the vaccine plus natural immunity is working.

As to mandates, go talk to your President and Governor...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Dude, you make post after post and I’m certain you don’t understand 95% of it, but it won’t stop you from acting so matter of fact about it.

Is this directed towards me?

What have I said that is incorrect? I'm replying to people who pull random stuff off of BitChute and Reddit and say it is real with nothing more than the person saying it is real and it is me that doesn't understand 95% of it? lol OK

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You didn’t answer my question, what test is commonly used? And how would one know if they contracted delta?

You’re the one just parroting CNN and Fox. The CDC is NoT trustworthy as they are just lining big pharma pockets.

Give me a real answer or cut the BS. You don’t have anything of substance to offer so far.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What test is commonly used to show its delta vs another variant? And how does one know they’ve contracted delta vs epsilon or gamma or whatever? I know the cnns and fox says delta delta a lot, but they aren’t serving me, they are major corporations/cia ops serving other masters... I have little reason to trust them.

The CDC is constantly monitoring as to what variant is primary, and Delta has been king for awhile now.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
How effective they are is not the subject of my post. The fact few are given the ability to dictate a false narrative here with the mods looking the other way is.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DashVol
Phage has never been right about anything and it's a damn shame the mods continue to allow him to propagandize and gaslight and disrupt all discussions on the topic of this war.

There’s a few other actors on the site that behave with some special privileges from the mods. There’s another OP that discusses something about the cia and involvement with ownership... there does seem to be an official ats narrative that’s accepted on most subjects. Other opinions are, quite demonstrably repressed.

I don't think they are any comparisons to the big Tech firms shutting the whole thing down if we quote a true MD or Immunology Company President who tells us the truth as best they can see it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Dude, you make post after post and I’m certain you don’t understand 95% of it, but it won’t stop you from acting so matter of fact about it.

Is this directed towards me?

What have I said that is incorrect? I'm replying to people who pull random stuff off of BitChute and Reddit and say it is real with nothing more than the person saying it is real and it is me that doesn't understand 95% of it? lol OK

So far you’ve only taken the BS false mainstream narrative and taken their word it’s real, your the same as what you condemn. Your inability to answer my question above but blind faith in your own source is hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

I'm going to help him out.

"That being said, if you’re testing positive for coronavirus in the summer of 2021, you likely have the delta variant. The CDC estimates 83% of current cases in the United States are delta.

Right now, we are assuming any new case is Delta given the high probability,” said Chin-Hong. The variant type also doesn’t determine what type of treatment patients receive in the hospital, he added.

Delta variant or not, if you have COVID-19, the recommendations are the same: stay home, isolate yourself from others, call your doctor and monitor your symptoms. "

www.news10.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm very curious how the CDC comes up with their estimates so I'm going to do some more digging.

I fear the CDC is politicized and cannot be trusted. This article strengthens that fear.

"Gruber and Krause, both long-time career FDA employees, stepped down at least in part due to disagreements over the Biden administration's rush to approve COVID-19 vaccine booster shots, according to several media reports."

www.govexec.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So nobody has an answer for how they determine delta, and nobody knows what variant they actually have. Just trust the CDCs estimates with no testing data available.

Sounds pretty corrupt and anti-science. Sounds very political. Considering the supposed danger of this virus, the lack of proper information is very alarming.

Assumptions aren’t science, or data, and they easily can be outright lies.

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

I'm going to help him out.

"That being said, if you’re testing positive for coronavirus in the summer of 2021, you likely have the delta variant. The CDC estimates 83% of current cases in the United States are delta.

Right now, we are assuming any new case is Delta given the high probability,” said Chin-Hong. The variant type also doesn’t determine what type of treatment patients receive in the hospital, he added.

Delta variant or not, if you have COVID-19, the recommendations are the same: stay home, isolate yourself from others, call your doctor and monitor your symptoms. "

www.news10.com...

edit on 6-9-2021 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In the UK they don't tell you what variant you have as it's not rely relavant on the individual level.

They send a percentage of the test samples off afterwards for sequencing from across the UK and it gives an apoximate idea of what percentage is each varient.

Why is it so important to know what variant everyone has?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What is to stop them from introducing new variants through the vaccines themselves? Oh right, their consciences. Never mind, that could never happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Could be using 1 of these

"The variant diagnostic tests will alleviate the burdens on medical professionals around the world, by simply supplying variant detection with a simple PCR test, allowing for more thorough infection prevention measures in handling of the pandemic," said Dr. Jong-Yoon Chun, CEO of Seegene.

SEOUL, Korea, May 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Seegene Inc. (KQ 096530), a biotechnology firm specializing in molecular diagnostics has once again been recognized for its unique system for diagnosing COVID-19 variants at this year's European Congress of Clinical Microbiology, the ECCMID.

Seegene introduces an exclusive diagnostic system for diagnosing COVID-19 variants at ECCMID

However, it's probably the need for fear-based naming Delta then Delta+ skip Lambda as it didn't pan out to generate fear so onto MU and the new marketing campaign

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They gave us the Delta, when the mass jabbing started after the covid was ebbing. People needs to put one and one together.

Get ready because the next one is coming right when Flu season starts.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, if you have been following the science with any form of intelligence you would know What DNA is.

But - Messenger RNA (mRNA) is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene.

So when I said -- So giving someone a small sample of a massive DNA structure -- I was indicating the mRNA is a Small sample of a DNA Strand of a gene

Messenger RNA (mRNA)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It’s absolutely relevant on every level. To argue otherwise proves your place in this narrative. Is this not a novel virus as you’ve claimed in the past?!?!?

Why is it important to know what is happening with this pandemic? You really need to ask? Your disgusting and your motive is obvious.

originally posted by: nonspecific
In the UK they don't tell you what variant you have as it's not rely relavant on the individual level.

They send a percentage of the test samples off afterwards for sequencing from across the UK and it gives an apoximate idea of what percentage is each varient.

Why is it so important to know what variant everyone has?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You didn’t answer my question, what test is commonly used? And how would one know if they contracted delta?

You’re the one just parroting CNN and Fox. The CDC is NoT trustworthy as they are just lining big pharma pockets.

Give me a real answer or cut the BS. You don’t have anything of substance to offer so far.

Well if you can't trust anything but maybe BitChute then how can we have a discussion at all. I did answer your question, but I guess I can expand on it.

There is no test you can take that would say delta, you get a positive or not, that is about it. The CDC on the other hand is monitoring variants very closing and they can take the testing samples and see what variant it is, and this is what they do. It is just basic 101 sampling to get a very accurate idea of what is out there.

BTW why do you seem so aggressive, we are just talking here.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So far you’ve only taken the BS false mainstream narrative and taken their word it’s real, your the same as what you condemn. Your inability to answer my question above but blind faith in your own source is hypocritical.

I don't watch FOX news or CNN, but I think they are on opposite sides of all this, so I do not understand your point. One thing I do is research, and I so that on both sides such as official information and the unofficial too.

Is there something you can pick that I said was incorrect then maybe we can talk about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I’m not citing bitchute...

CNN and Fox are the same coin, both discussing delta delta and get your jab jab citing one organization, the cdc and their assumptions NoT data.

You can’t answer my questions and you blindly follow your preferred source while chastising others for the same. Where’s the aggression it’s only words? You might feel threatened that I’ve challenged your bs, but it’s on you to prove otherwise.

I never said I don’t trust anything, you seem a bit ignorant trying to box me in.

I’ll say it again, cut the BS.

How is the cdc monitoring the variant? Is it aggressive to want to understand their method? why so secretive about it? It’s 101 math to show your work, wait that’s racist now right?

There’s no test for delta yet the cdc is monitoring it...

Well if you can't trust anything but maybe BitChute then how can we have a discussion at all. I did answer your question, but I guess I can expand on it.

There is no test you can take that would say delta, you get a positive or not, that is about it. The CDC on the other hand is monitoring variants very closing and they can take the testing samples and see what variant it is, and this is what they do. It is just basic 101 sampling to get a very accurate idea of what is out there.

BTW why do you seem so aggressive, we are just talking here.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What is to stop them from introducing new variants through the vaccines themselves? Oh right, their consciences. Never mind, that could never happen.

It is kind of interesting when you look at these talking points and research how they started and then compare to how they end up its just crazy.

Talking Point: Vaccinated people are super spreaders and create variants at a much higher rate.

What we need to do is look at where this came from, and what started it was the idea that vaccinated people can still be so healthy while having COVID that they do not know and so are walking around super spreading it as they swap spit with everyone where the unvaxxed is at least a little sick and stays home.

That is about it... The whole new variant thing is just not there. We are still pushing the one variant Delta this whole period where everyone got vaccinated and that variant is still 85%+ the most active, so there just isn't anything showing vaccines produce variants more.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join