It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccinated Cause More Resistant Covid Strains

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

We have some actual numbers.
Here, I'll do the math for you even though it's pretty simple:

We have a population of 9 millon. 80% of whom are vaccinated. 80% of 9 million is 7.2 million, leaving 1.8 million unvaccinated.

We have 514 hospitalizations. 303 are vaccinated, 211 are not.

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized.

Which group seems to be doing 3 times better?

Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you referring to "vaccinated" as in people 14 days post second dose? 1 dose= unvaccinated unless J&J. 2 doses=unvaccinated until 14 days out. Ironically here in Canada we have a pandemic of "unvaccinated" but it's a pretty loose term if you look at what defines unvaccinated no?

Does your simple math compensate for population under 12? I mean, it's simple math to make sure you subtract those ineligible.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

That article is about the severity of COVID-19 in children. The article refers to two studies which used used data from 2 childrens' hospitals. The findings were that severe disease in children is not common and that many are asymptomatic.

When a child is admitted to a hospital (for any reason) a COVID test is administered. If they are admitted for a broken leg, for example, and they test positive, it does not mean they turn into a COVID-19 patient. They are still hospitalized for a broken leg. They were not admitted because they were asymptomatic.

When people are admitted due to COVID-19, it means that their symptoms require hospitalization due to COVID-9.

Study #1:

Children are often admitted to the hospital for reasons unrelated to SARS-CoV-2 and found to have incidental or mildly symptomatic infection.

hosppeds.aappublications.org...

Study #2:

Hospitals have increasingly transitioned to universal screening for all hospitalizations in order to direct infection control precautions.

hosppeds.aappublications.org...

edit on 9/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Moelson

Does your simple math compensate for population under 12?

It's using data from Israel for the percentage of the population which is vaccinated, if that's what you mean.

edit on 9/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Plenty of research pre-covid that talks about "leaky viruses" spawning the proliferation of mutant strains of virus.

Any of them have to do with humans?

Any evidence that mutations don't occur without vaccines?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: lordcomac

Is about money and a way to profit with people's lives for lif, billions and soon trillions to be made with covid. Wait for the over the counter medications that will soon follow, for maximum extra profits.

Trillions have already been spent for this fraud, by way of the CARES Act.

The Plandemic provided money from the US Treasury to all the right people, Fauci and his criminal friends.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So what are the new variants now? Seems we are still pushing the same ones at the beginning of the vaccination.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moelson

Are you referring to "vaccinated" as in people 14 days post second dose? 1 dose= unvaccinated unless J&J. 2 doses=unvaccinated until 14 days out. Ironically here in Canada we have a pandemic of "unvaccinated" but it's a pretty loose term if you look at what defines unvaccinated no?

Does your simple math compensate for population under 12? I mean, it's simple math to make sure you subtract those ineligible.

How is this math? On top of this chart below Oregon is where I live near is currently reporting about 2% vaccinated out of a little over 1200 in the hospitals, and the unvaxx are not kids.

SN

edit on 4-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The African C 1.2 variant, that one will be the next one as soon the Flu seasons starts next month.

Soo get ready for it.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Found the one that will render the two jabs useless,

Mu, the B.1.621 variant, this one is by passing the first two shots. Soo get ready, need the darn booster for this one.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Yes , and SOME Unvaccinated Individuals have a NATURAL IMMUNITY to Covid-19 , and to Other Exotic Man Made Viruses .

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thank you for posting that.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The conclusion reached by the authors of the study is that, even with a vaccine available (a perfect vaccine), if mitigation measures are abandoned it is inevitable that a vaccine resistant strain will become a problem eventually.

How? no vaccinated person produces escape variants, they are immune from the infection, and therefore can not spread the virus in a manner that avoids the immune system. The only way would be for the vaccinated to get infected from other vaccinated and continually spreading viruses that have been trained to avoid the alerts the perfect jabs.

Perhaps the real life problem is the fake mRNA is too small an amount of the spike protein and the UK allowing the Full virus to infect as many people as possible in a short amount of time will prevent the spread. ( only if the border stays closed and new hosts are prevented from entering)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

How?

Because mutations occur in any infected population, vaccinated or not.

The only way would be for the vaccinated to get infected from other vaccinated
No. If a vaccine resistant mutation develops in an unvaccinated person a vaccinated person can be infected by it. That is the point of the study, since it assumes that the vaccinated are immune to the "wild" strain.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So the perfect vaccine is protection from a wild virus, not a manufactured one. Gotcha.

Pity there isn't any wild virus left and the escape variants occurred in areas with mixed and matched trials happened to be.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

So the perfect vaccine is protection from a wild virus, not a manufactured one.

A perfect vaccine provides 100% protection from infection by a virus, regardless of the origin. But viruses mutate and so may evolve into something which is resistant to that vaccine.

And a perfect vaccine is the primary assumption of the model used in the article featured by the OP.

And there is not really any "perfect" vaccine.

edit on 9/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Moelson

How is this math? On top of this chart below Oregon is where I live near is currently reporting about 2% vaccinated out of a little over 1200 in the hospitals, and the unvaxx are not kids.

SN

The citations for your chart are from preprints. Not peer reviewed.
edit on 5-9-2021 by Moelson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
RED PILL anyone?

torontosun.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
RED PILL anyone?

torontosun.com...
The vax lovers will claim this is anxiety and that covid can cause this too, so it’s still the lesser of two evils. I’ve had myocarditis after one shot and think I am refusing the second one that I am due to receive on sept 9, my symptoms are still present. 42 years old, no health problems and no need for this stupid vaccine, but I wanted to do my part and now I regret it.
edit on 5-9-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The African C 1.2 variant, that one will be the next one as soon the Flu seasons starts next month.

Soo get ready for it.

Its interesting it is coming out of Africa so not vaccine induced.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join