It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccinated Cause More Resistant Covid Strains

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Found the one that will render the two jabs useless,

Mu, the B.1.621 variant, this one is by passing the first two shots. Soo get ready, need the darn booster for this one.

So lets talk about the purpose of the vaccine, OK. The main purpose was to give the high risk a better chance at surviving COVID on their first attempt. We need to remember this was a new virus tearing the crap out of about 15% of the population.

So as we move forward the virus will no longer be new and people will be able to handle it better whether they have natural or vaccine created antibodies. Both are triggered on a common protein even the vaccine will still work on these new variants since the body will trigger on the same proteins the variants will make.

The key is not to die or be in a hospital for weeks right? So if we talk booster it might come about much like the flu shot to give further portion to the very high risk who can't even afford to get it period.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moelson
The citations for your chart are from preprints. Not peer reviewed.

Lol...this is not a study that has results for peer review... It's just data collection, so there is nothing to review...

The source of the data for the chart comes from Yale university, which you can follow the source link and find out. In the end you can either believe they are providing good data or not, your choice.

edit on 5-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So the perfect vaccine is protection from a wild virus, not a manufactured one. Gotcha.

Pity there isn't any wild virus left and the escape variants occurred in areas with mixed and matched trials happened to be.

We call a vaccine like smallpox a prefect vaccine, though none are actually prefect. What makes the smallpox vaccine so good is that the smallpox virus is DNA based, so it has a lot more controls in reproducing the same over and over compared to RNA viruses.

The smallpox virus has had only one variant in the last 30,000 years so the vaccine is pretty good and protects against the two viruses, but most vaccines are what we would call leaky. This wasn't a big deal until someone decided that "leaky" was bad and only mRNA leaks... Or some other nonsense.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , and SOME Unvaccinated Individuals have a NATURAL IMMUNITY to Covid-19 , and to Other Exotic Man Made Viruses .

Great! Lets round up all the high risk and test that theory on each...lol

The reality is we really don't know. I have 3 healthy friends in the 50s that had a hell of a time with it, so the vaccine primes the immune system pump, so to speak. Now most can skip the vaccine and just roll the dice with the virus, personal choice, but there are still many that would be a very bad choice for them.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Were your 3 friends, that had a bad time, vaccinated?

edit on 5-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Were your 3 friends, that had a bad time, vaccinated?

Nope, they got it slightly before the vaccine really started to go. One of them was on his belly for 3 weeks and told me if he got it early in the Pandemic he doesn't think he would have lived since they have better ways to treat now. The other two were a week or more in the hospital.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

One of them was on his belly for 3 weeks and told me if he got it early in the Pandemic he doesn't think he would have lived since they have better ways to treat now.

What way was he treated?

edit on 5-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What way was he treated?

They put people on their bellies now...keeps the fluid from filling up in the lungs and keeps people off ventilators which is basically a death sentence.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You are ignoring the reality.
The study showed that when news reports of children hospitalized with covid-19 those news reports DO NOT differentiate from patients who tested positive but are asymptomatic versus those who came to hospital with covid-19 symptoms.
Wake up dude, you're part of the problem!

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

That article is about the severity of COVID-19 in children. The article refers to two studies which used used data from 2 childrens' hospitals. The findings were that severe disease in children is not common and that many are asymptomatic.

When a child is admitted to a hospital (for any reason) a COVID test is administered. If they are admitted for a broken leg, for example, and they test positive, it does not mean they turn into a COVID-19 patient. They are still hospitalized for a broken leg. They were not admitted because they were asymptomatic.

When people are admitted due to COVID-19, it means that their symptoms require hospitalization due to COVID-9.

Study #1:

Children are often admitted to the hospital for reasons unrelated to SARS-CoV-2 and found to have incidental or mildly symptomatic infection.

hosppeds.aappublications.org...

Study #2:

Hospitals have increasingly transitioned to universal screening for all hospitalizations in order to direct infection control precautions.

hosppeds.aappublications.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Interesting computer model.

Yes. Just as mutations which can get around "natural" immune responses can occur, so can those which can get around vaccines.

But the point is not that the mutations are more likely to occur in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. And it is not that vaccination causes these mutations so your title is not really accurate.

This is the assumption used in the model, in fact:

Each day and for every individual infected with the wildtype strain, Iwt, there is a small probability p, that a vaccine-resistant strain emerges in that individual. Then this individual switches from state Iwt to state Ir. Conversely, any individual infected with the resistant strain, Ir can revert back to the wildtype strain, Iwt, with the same probability p.

The model assumes that those who are vaccinated are immune to the "wild" strain and will not be infected by it.

Our extension of the SIR Model features 8 distinct states. Susceptible, S, and recovered, R, individuals are vaccinated over time to become vaccinated, V, or recovered vaccinated, RV, respectively. Susceptible individuals can become infected with the wildtype, Iwt, or the resistant virus strain, Ir. While the vaccinated population is immune to the wildtype, it can be infected by the vaccine-resistant strain, in which case the state is represented by IrV. After a while any infected individual recovers or dies, D. Finally, we assume that the recovered population retains natural immunity towards both strains, but becomes susceptible again with some small rate, μ. In our model, immunity against the wildtype strain gained through vaccination is not lost during the entire model period of 3 years, consistent with current estimates71,72.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

Another interesting assumption from the same source (as provided in the OP).

We also assume that the immune response provided by the vaccine is more permanent and that immunity provided by infection, is lost at rate μ, on average after 0.5 years2,71,72,74 after recovery. Both of these assumptions influence the model when the number of infected individuals becomes large, which is unlikely for realistic average rates of transmission across the simulated time.

www.nature.com...

You are wrong look up the definition of a leaky vaccine then look up V-a.d.e and a.d.e. lastly look at the chiken virus leaky vaccine that decimated American chicken populations and was only stopped by culling all of the vaccinated chikens.

The Corona virus vaccines are the very definition of leaky vaccines. V-ade is happening and a.d.e is inevitable in "ALL" respiratory viral infections the science is long settled and the numbers are indisputable.

It is only a matter of time before this house of cards falls and the culling begins. Lord help us if/when we decide to cull the wrong group from the population.

Bye bye chickens is nothing compared to bye bye humans. Those poor farmers trusted a leaky vax and lost a lot of money only narrowly avoiding out right decimation of their broods by making a very hard decision. Will our monnied corporate elites and the governments they control be able to make the same hard choice? Time will tell, but I'm not hopeful.

My bet is they will continue to blame the unvaxxed by claiming everyone who took the first 2 shots is now unvaxxed until their 3rd then 4rth and so on until it is decided that the only way to keep the illusion going is to cull the healthy non vaxxed population leaving only the option of continued chemical and genetic alteration of the vaccinated population for those who can afford the proceedures.

If you are vaxxed and want to continue to live you will pay this life tax for the pleasure of being chemically and genetically altered into a corporate drone devoid of all humanity.

The unvaxxed will be put into camps and used as Guinea pigs and genetic feedstock in an absolute inhumane and miserably short existence as lab rats. They will exist only to prolong the lives of the corporate drones via their antibodies and untainted genetics being used to develop therapeutics.

Within a generation or two this will be so absolutely normal no one will even think to question the ethics of torturing the only remaining genetically pure humans so that the drones can continue to produce and consume.

The only thing left to decide for the living is which group you prefer to be in. Tortured human remnant or corporate consumption/production drone devoid of humanity. The dead have no choice as usual, "at least until election time."

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Did someone go to his home and do that....or was he told to do it?
If so who......doctor, nurse, phonecall?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Did someone go to his home and do that....or was he told to do it?
If so who......doctor, nurse, phonecall?

Well no, he went to the hospital because he couldn't breath and spent 3 weeks there, they did it to him at the hospital.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ok thanks, I get it now, all 3 friends ended up in hospital.....I misunderstood sorry.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

I believe I actually posted a link to that study earlier in the thread. You are spot on.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ok thanks, I get it now, all 3 friends ended up in hospital.....I misunderstood sorry.

Lol sorry I didn't word it better. I really think the Pandemic should be viewed as 3 different phases. The first 6 months when everyone was freaking out and we really didn't know what to do. Then the next 6 months when we were able to develop technics to help and we also saw the virus wasn't as bad as we first thought it was, and finally post vaccine.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How many cases of the unvaxxed are elderly or immunocompromised making them high risk from the vaccine and most likely to not have it administered? How many of the unvaccinated have multiple comorbidities and would most likely be in the same position if they were vaccinated and caught delta?

Your data is garbage without all the extra information. It is the equivalent of me saying that 7 in 10 people agree with me on this subject. It's just garbage.

a reply to: Phage

edit on 5-9-2021 by Imperator2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The soo called boosters for old variants will do nothing for the new ones, but you will have this boosters about 5 to 6 months if pharma does not get away will having them earlier.

Soo this will become an abuse in the name of covid variants when you will still get sick but will not be able to find out what variant you have.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The soo called boosters for old variants will do nothing for the new ones, but you will have this boosters about 5 to 6 months if pharma does not get away will having them earlier.

Soo this will become an abuse in the name of covid variants when you will still get sick but will not be able to find out what variant you have.

I see this is your concern, or fear...

I truly see it become more of a flu shot for those deemed necessary to get one. I guess we will wait and see.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imperator2
How many cases of the unvaxxed are elderly or immunocompromised making them high risk from the vaccine and most likely to not have it administered? How many of the unvaccinated have multiple comorbidities and would most likely be in the same position if they were vaccinated and caught delta?

Your data is garbage without all the extra information. It is the equivalent of me saying that 7 in 10 people agree with me on this subject. It's just garbage.

Well 85% of the old/high risk are vaccinated, but I'm not sure your point. Having comorbidities does not necessary mean you do not get the vaccine.

According to the CDC, immunocompromised people may receive the Covid-19 vaccination if they have no history of allergic reactions to vaccination. However, they should know about the unknown vaccine safety profile and effectiveness in immunocompromised populations.

Not a whole hell of a lot of people outside short term situational cases can not get the vaccine. If you're so damn sick you can not get the vaccine then you are really F'ed when you get the virus.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No fear and not concern, I do not have the jab and will not get it, I still live life as usual and have not worn a mask in a year.

Unless is to go see the doctor, been in the ER in our main hospital supposedly full of "covid" dying and I am still alive and well.

Darn I am been lucky or what.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join