It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccinated Cause More Resistant Covid Strains

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Rates of SARS-CoV-2 transmission and vaccination impact the fate of vaccine-resistant strains

The following study concludes, counterintuitively, if you vaccinate large percentage of a population, during an outbreak where transmission is not under control, the vaccinated population is the highest risk of resistant strain establishment.

www.nature.com...

"Our model suggests three specific risk factors that favour the emergence and establishment of a vaccine-resistant strain that are intuitively obvious: high probability of initial emergence of the resistant strain, high number of infected individuals54 and low rate of vaccination55. By contrast, a counterintuitive result of our analysis is that the highest risk of resistant strain establishment occurs when a large fraction of the population has already been vaccinated but the transmission is not controlled. Similar conclusions have been reached in a SIR model of the ongoing pandemic56 and a model of pathogen escape from host immunity57. Furthermore, empirical data consistent with this result has been reported for influenza58. Indeed, it seems likely that when a large fraction of the population is vaccinated, especially the high-risk fraction of the population (aged individuals and those with specific underlying conditions) policy makers and individuals will be driven to return to pre-pandemic guidelines59 and behaviours conducive to a high rate of virus transmission60,61. However, the establishment of a resistant strain at that time may lead to serial rounds of resistant strain evolution with vaccine development playing catch up in the evolutionary arms race against novel strains."

Mod Note:
Posting work written by others. Please review.
edit on 9/3/2021 by Blaine91555 because: No tags on quoted material.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Sorry my thoughts.

This seems intuitive to me. With transmission uncontrolled the vaccinated can cause other strains to be more successful. If transmission was controlled then there would be less chances of this happening.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Also I invite others to dig up information on this and post here.
I will search for more studies later tonight.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yeah, no crap, we all know this already

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jondashipsu

Ha. We know it but who doesn't know it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This has been verified by Dr Fauci right? 😃

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Pfizer CEO: Vaccine-Resistant strains – and a new booster shot to “treat” them = MORE SHOTS.

The current COVID-19 vaccines may reach a point where they no longer work against variants, says Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla......

Link1

Link2

Link3

Link4

Link5

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A few doctors last year pointed that out repeatedly.

It was countered by some arguments about the Spanish Flu and invention/first usage of immunization but that was very different from today.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
All I need to know and already seen it,

When the jabs started the covid cases went up to the roof, that is proof enough of how good the darn jabs were, actually the dead toll were less when covid started than after the jabs.

And not is not the unvaxed, the national guard was called in my neck of the wood because of the hospital no having enough personnel to take care of sick because the hospital staff were getting sick and most of them had the darn jab.

So I know what goes on around my area, tired of the pro vax pushers, their stats are old, out dated and they just follow the CDC and Fascist Faucy rethotic. Is the unvaxed fault.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I pointed this out to people I know the other day how covid was on the way down everywhere then the jabs started and now it is "surging" everywhere. I do not believe in coincidences. But hey it is the unjabbed spreading it... am i right

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is basic science- everyone used to know it.

This is the reason you don't quit taking antibiotics when you feel better, and this is why you don't roll out billions of vaccines that don't prevent infection.

Why the MSM and various world governments don't know this.... well, it's obviously on purpose.
They're intentionally screwing this up.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jondashipsu

Yes, if we follow the timeline, it seems that covid started, people got panic and infected, people died during that time because of medical incompetence and false ways to treat it and as like with any other virus underlying health conditions had a lot of to with it dead too and the fact that in the US we are soo over medicated our bodies just can not fight viruses like it used too, then the covid infections started to ebb.

Then the jabs started, cases went over the roof, the way to cover up the jab link to more infections was to blame a "delta variant" and the unvaxed.

Numbers soared mostly manipulated, now we need 3 jabs, the delta is still the one to blame, I am waiting when the next is coming, I am sure it will be the flu season to blame with the next variant.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Is about money and a way to profit with people's lives for lif, billions and soon trillions to be made with covid. Wait for the over the counter medications that will soon follow, for maximum extra profits.

edit on 3-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Already expected as much. Its what is happening in Israel a number of MSM outlets arent mentioning or showing the surge of covid cases or people who are experiencing more side effect from the vax.

But i heard from a resident who has talked to other residents about how some are regretting their vaxs.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Pushback who pushed for these vaxs should be interesting... The regret is already happening in some vaxed.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

We can see it here, when they keep repeating the same stats and the same rhetoric coming from CDC, Big pharma and Fascist faucy.

You have countries now that think the dead from covid is not enough for keeping strict restrictions or mandates.

The house of card is falling apart and is just holding together in the US, Canada and UK, by chewing gum.

edit on 3-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Don’t worry they are making a twice daily pill and boosters every 5 months to protect you.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Covid is also becoming high contagious in California and New York to counter mask.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Interesting computer model.

Yes. Just as mutations which can get around "natural" immune responses can occur, so can those which can get around vaccines.

But the point is not that the mutations are more likely to occur in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. And it is not that vaccination causes these mutations so your title is not really accurate.

This is the assumption used in the model, in fact:

Each day and for every individual infected with the wildtype strain, Iwt, there is a small probability p, that a vaccine-resistant strain emerges in that individual. Then this individual switches from state Iwt to state Ir. Conversely, any individual infected with the resistant strain, Ir can revert back to the wildtype strain, Iwt, with the same probability p.

The model assumes that those who are vaccinated are immune to the "wild" strain and will not be infected by it.

Our extension of the SIR Model features 8 distinct states. Susceptible, S, and recovered, R, individuals are vaccinated over time to become vaccinated, V, or recovered vaccinated, RV, respectively. Susceptible individuals can become infected with the wildtype, Iwt, or the resistant virus strain, Ir. While the vaccinated population is immune to the wildtype, it can be infected by the vaccine-resistant strain, in which case the state is represented by IrV. After a while any infected individual recovers or dies, D. Finally, we assume that the recovered population retains natural immunity towards both strains, but becomes susceptible again with some small rate, μ. In our model, immunity against the wildtype strain gained through vaccination is not lost during the entire model period of 3 years, consistent with current estimates71,72.

edit on 9/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Sep 3 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Another interesting assumption from the same source (as provided in the OP).

We also assume that the immune response provided by the vaccine is more permanent and that immunity provided by infection, is lost at rate μ, on average after 0.5 years2,71,72,74 after recovery. Both of these assumptions influence the model when the number of infected individuals becomes large, which is unlikely for realistic average rates of transmission across the simulated time.

www.nature.com...
edit on 9/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Yep daily covid anti pills for life, need to get protected 24 hours a day from all the mutant out there,

<<   2  3  4 >>

join