It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: chr0naut

Dude the article is not wrong. Now I'm feeling bad for you.

"3. DNA vaccine

Immunization with nucleic acids has received considerable attention in the field of new generation vaccines. The first proof of concept of a DNA vaccine was made in 1990 and involved the injection of RNA or DNA molecules, expressing chloramphenicol acetyltransferase, luciferase, and beta-galactosidase into mouse skeletal muscle, and the expression of reporter genes in vivo, which can be detected for up to two months after infection [19,20]. In brief, DNA vaccine consists of delivering genes or fragments of it, encoding immunogenic antigens to the host's cells by using DNA plasmids as a vector. This approach induces both humoral and cell-mediated immune responses efficiently [21,22]. The vaccine formulation is made such that the genetic material is translocated to the host's cell nucleus (Fig. 1 ). Once it reaches there, the mammalian promoter present in the vector structure is activated, triggering the transcription of the gene used for the vaccine through the host's cellular machinery. The antigen-presenting cells (APCs) are the major target cells to receive the genetic material. In addition, myocytes have been reported to play a crucial role [19]. After the translation of the translocated gene into a protein or protein fragment, it is further processed into peptides that bind to major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I or II. Cells other than APC, such as the myocytes, use MHC-I for the antigen presentation, and APC, such as dendritic cells (DCs), can use MHC-II, resulting in cross-priming and presentation of antigens to both CD4+ and CD8+ T cells [[23], [24], [25], [26]]. Regarding COVID-19 immune regulation, a recent study showed that at-risk patients with pericardial effusion with a worse prognosis show elevated CD3+CD8+ T cells together with reduced Tregs and CD14+HLA-DR+ monocytes [26]. These findings show that the main course of the disease occurs because of a misbalance of the immune response, often leading to misregulation and worsening of the infection [27]. Thus, the vaccines in development against COVID-19 aim to build a proper and effective immune response without causing such misbalance. Of note, not only this cellular immune response can be activated, but also humoral responses can be triggered if the produced immunogen is released from the cells and recognized by B cell receptors [25]."
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

That whole section is talking about a DNA vaccine.

The Moderna, J&J, and Pfizer vaccines aren't DNA vaccines.

Also, I was editing that post. Please re-read it now that I have explained things more fully.

Apologies for my tardiness.

edit on 3/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I highly recommend you stop using Google as a search engine.
Google purposefully feeds people information lacking in detail.

I use DuckDuckGo

LOL.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

"Once inside our cells, DNA encoding the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein is released from the viral vector in the cell’s nucleus where the body’s cellular machinery makes a transcript called
messenger RNA (mRNA). This transcript is then released into the cytoplasm of our cells where it
is used to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein antigens. The viral vector, DNA fragment and
mRNA transcript are then rapidly broken down and disposed of by our cells.2"

www.publichealthontario.ca...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes it's the Johnson and Johnson Viral Vector vaccine.
You finally read something I posted I see.
You said the article i posted was wrong..

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

"Once inside our cells, DNA encoding the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein is released from the viral vector in the cell’s nucleus where the body’s cellular machinery makes a transcript called
messenger RNA (mRNA). This transcript is then released into the cytoplasm of our cells where it
is used to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein antigens. The viral vector, DNA fragment and
mRNA transcript are then rapidly broken down and disposed of by our cells.2"

www.publichealthontario.ca...

Yes, the adenovirus used is a DNA virus, that is inactivated and cannot reproduce, or enter the nucleus (which is where a DNA virus normally reproduces). When it has released the mRNA sequence for translation to the spike protein, the DNA that was the adenovirus, and the mRNA that was its payload, are broken down and become waste product.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: TzarChasm

I am sure they will announce a fourth booster shot.

3 vaccine doses is what it looks like when the first vaccine was rushed out the door and into public market before the formula has been completed.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The NYT article got the context wrong. They quoted another site about unmodified adenoviruses used in gene therapy. The adenovirus used as a viral vector in COVID-19 mRNA vaccines is inactivated by removing its ability to enter the nucleus and replicate.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It still enters the nuclues. There is no other way to produce mRNA in the cell with DNA except in the nucleus.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No, it isn't.

The article took things out of context because it was written by a reporter and not by someone qualified. I doubt they really understood what they copied and pasted from other sites that were more generally about adenovirus.

Also, recently, India approved the worlds first DNA vaccine - ZyCoV-D - for emergency use:

India approves world's first DNA Covid-19 vaccine - RNZ

The J&J, Moderna, and Pfizer vaccines are not DNA vaccines.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It still enters the nuclues. There is no other way to produce mRNA in the cell with DNA except in the nucleus.

The DNA is just a package that wraps the mRNA segment.

As soon as the DNA is broken up in the cytoplasm, the mRNA sequence is released.

It doesn't have to enter the nucleus, and it doesn't, because the adenoviruses' reverse-transcriptase is removed, so it can't enter the nucleus. It is an inactivated adenovirus.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are we to assume that after the 3rd injection of Covid-19 vaccine, the human body will be immune to severe Covid-19 sickness for longer than the 8 months of immunity provided by vaccine injection number 2?

Surely there must be a SCIENTIFIC REASON why Fauci said 3 shots will get the job done, instead of 4 or 5 or 6. Right?

-CareWeMust

Three is the magic number for big pharma by then they will reach trillions in jab sales.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You are just making stuff up now.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"Adenovirus-vectored vaccines are injected intramuscularly into the deltoid muscle where they infect muscle cells via clathrin-mediated endocytosis. The virions escape from endosomes and are transported to the nuclear membrane by microtubules. After docking on a nuclear pore complex, adenoviral DNA is released into the nucleus where the SARS-CoV-2 spike gene is transcribed into messenger RNA (mRNA). The mRNA is transported to the cytoplasm to be translated by ribosomes, making SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Muscle cells around the injection site make lots of spike protein, which can be detected by immune cells in the tissue."

www.ebsco.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

"The vector vaccine attaches onto proteins on the cell’s surface and the adenovirus is pulled into the cell. The main difference between the mRNA vaccine and the viral vector vaccine is that the DNA in the adenovirus of the viral vector vaccine must travel into the cell’s nucleus in order to be transcribed whereas the mRNA vaccine remains in the cytoplasm throughout the process. From there viral vector vaccine acts very similar to mRNA vaccines—once the DNA is transcribed into mRNA, the mRNA leaves the nucleus and the cell begins assembling spike proteins.?

sites.nd.edu...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

It's is surprisingly hard to find articles that don't dumb down the description of the viral vector technology. There seems to be a reluctance to even mention the nucleus of the cell and how the mRNA is produced from the DNA inserted into the nucleus. The CDC uses embarrassingly simple graphics that look like they were created for preschool children. So do many of the other sites.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

A site you posted that we have to subscribe to?

No thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I posted multiple sites. The only one that requires subscription was NYT. For some reason they let me view the article.
I'm also supplied quotes from those articles.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Viral Vector uses the technology developed for gene therapy. Scientists are using the same technology to work like a vaccine in that it ultimately creates and immune response to the spike protein.

The J&J Viral Vector vaccine is not gene therapy.
The J&J Viral Vector vaccine is using the technology developed for gene therapy to deliver DNA into the nuclei of cells to promote creation of mRNA that then leave the nucleus and in the cytoplasm the ribosomes create the spike protein.

edit on 3-9-2021 by Zitterbewegung because: grammar

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

"Viral vectors are promising tools for gene therapy and vaccines."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is what happens and is only going to get worse, When corporations run are governments
Surprised there choosing cash over morality?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join