It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: mikegaiser

No mandate and where did you get your information that each booster is effective for 3 months? That's never been stated. In fact, there are many who feel that while a booster may be necessary, as we more and more variants as a result of the unvaccinated, that when to give this is being politicized. I tend to agree with that assessment.

Did you write that yourself or crib it from a Biden press conference. It's unintelligible.

Are you trying to insinuate that the appearance of COVID variants is solely attributable to the un-vaccinated? That fairy tale being spun by the MSM?

Also, what does alleged "COVID variants caused by the unvaccinated" have to do with locking down a scheduled timeline of when to have boosters administered? Non-sequitur is what it is, and it's just a conversational distraction to cover for the fact that when it comes to an optimal set of times for folks to follow a booster program, the answer is, "WE DON'T KNOW YET".

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't believe a lot of people will survive much past the third shot considering the side affects people are having with just one shot or two.

This is so about the "human induced global warming". The narrative is that there are too many humans on the planet. They are reducing the population using these experimental drugs. Also taking away your rights with the experimental drugs and reclassifying you as a transhuman without constitutional rights. They will own us all.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: carewemust
I'm 200% sure the puppy terminator Dr. Anthony Fauci is holding out information that could end this plandemic pretty quick.

Of course he is...

It is called natural immunity.

Boosted massively by taking certain supplements, getting lots of fresh air and sunshine.

But for long term permanent immunity, a major permanent change in diet to one of high high-quality saturated fats, moderate protein, and low/no carb, combined with a permanent change in lifestyle incorporating intermittent fasting (aka time-restricted eating) is required.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
They're driving toward their quota targets...

IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

Nice post
It just occurred to me.
Its never been done. A project this size has never been done.
Population is 8 billion. Three doses is 24 billion.
No one has ever produced 24 billion doses of anything. A few years back, I looked up the number of flu doses produced. And for the US alone, only 160 million doses were produced - about half the population.

24 billion is huge. Little vials have to be made, machines to fill vials. Boxes and labels. Printers, shipping vehicles, delivery drivers, food, water, housing for workers.

This effort will skim a lot of productivity off the top of the economy.
For something that does not seem to work.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The vaccines still have high effectiveness against all strains.

God, how can you be so damned gullible and/or stupid?

Have you not seen the data showing their effectiveness against Delta is now down to below 30%, but looking like it is much lower?

And that its effectiveness against the Alpha strain is actually much lower than originally reported?

We similarly loose naturally acquired immunity from having recovered from the virus,

Nopey dopey, bucko.

It has been proven that natural immunity is much, much longer lasting, possibly even permanent via Memory B and T cells, which jabs cannot and never will be able to induce. This kind of immunity can only be acquired via naturally acquired immunity.

But, you go on and do you, and get every jab your overlords ask/demand of you...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Moving the goal posts.... and when people still get sick because of waining or mutation then they will say 4.

You know how we halfed the amount of kids living under poverty in Denmark?
The government raised the economic bar for what constitutes "poor".......
edit on 3/9/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Accidental double post

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Omg those freaking buttons need a redesign

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: mikegaiser

No mandate and where did you get your information that each booster is effective for 3 months? That's never been stated. In fact, there are many who feel that while a booster may be necessary, as we more and more variants as a result of the unvaccinated, that when to give this is being politicized. I tend to agree with that assessment.

Did you write that yourself or crib it from a Biden press conference. It's unintelligible.

Are you trying to insinuate that the appearance of COVID variants is solely attributable to the un-vaccinated? That fairy tale being spun by the MSM?

Also, what does alleged "COVID variants caused by the unvaccinated" have to do with locking down a scheduled timeline of when to have boosters administered? Non-sequitur is what it is, and it's just a conversational distraction to cover for the fact that when it comes to an optimal set of times for folks to follow a booster program, the answer is, "WE DON'T KNOW YET".

When one starts off a reply by insinuating which political party I'm associated with based on my comment, then I can rest assure the rest of the reply is not worth my time.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Sorry bud...but you stated this was gene therapy.

You can write 100 paragraphs, but your replies are still BS.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

You do realize this is not a vaccine but a technology to insert RNA into the cytoplasm of our cells such that the ribosomes in our cells create spike proteins and then those proteins cause an immune reaction.

Viral Vector uses DNA in the nucleus of your cells.

The entire Covid vaccine phenomena troubles me, because they were developed and approved by Donald Trump's FDA, and he is now endorsing them.

Is he GOOD? Is he EVIL?

That's the massive internal conflict I'm battling with right now.

Going to start a thread on this subject later, to get feedback from ATS members.

edit on 9/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: KorosStrohna

"science changes" I can't ever forget that. When I heard him say that I lost all respect.

Science changes ... unless it's settled.

Basically both just ways of saying "I am right. Shut up."

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Soon it'll be weekly boosters to keep your passport active.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Fauci is 80 years old. He's not taking a cent to his afterlife.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think the vaccines simply are, much like guns. It's the data around them being used as a political weapon depending on the powers that be and what's deemed expedient on this or that day.

Trump has not changed on vaccines. Democrats have.

edit on 3-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
They're driving toward their quota targets...

IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

Nice post
It just occurred to me.
Its never been done. A project this size has never been done.
Population is 8 billion. Three doses is 24 billion.
No one has ever produced 24 billion doses of anything. A few years back, I looked up the number of flu doses produced. And for the US alone, only 160 million doses were produced - about half the population.

24 billion is huge. Little vials have to be made, machines to fill vials. Boxes and labels. Printers, shipping vehicles, delivery drivers, food, water, housing for workers.

This effort will skim a lot of productivity off the top of the economy.
For something that does not seem to work.

You shouldn't need 3 doses unless the other two didn't do their job correctly.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

How can they detect Delta or any variant when its sketchy to detect C19?

Can you help me to to find concrete data on how they detect variants besides guessing based on symptoms?

Thank you

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Educate yourself please for the love of mankind.

"After the vaccine is injected into a person’s arm, the adenoviruses bump into cells and latch onto proteins on their surface. The cell engulfs the virus in a bubble and pulls it inside. Once inside, the adenovirus escapes from the bubble and travels to the nucleus, the chamber where the cell’s DNA is stored. "

"The adenovirus pushes its DNA into the nucleus. The adenovirus is engineered so it can’t make copies of itself, but the gene for the coronavirus spike protein can be read by the cell and copied into a molecule called messenger RNA, or mRNA. "

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They keep confusing Political Science with Medical Science 😃

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join