It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by Zitterbewegung removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: chr0naut

People like you are the problem. Uneducated and love to follow authority. Good grief. You seriously don't know how a viral vector vaccine works via the nucleus and DNA?

Uneducated are scary.

Yes. And, ultimately, dangerous, because they convince other uneducated people to do unwise stuff, based upon mistaken beliefs. And all of them, totally unaware of their ignorance.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Wrong. I did not say it affects DNA but it uses DNA to create mRNA.
Can you read?

How could it use DNA, if it doesn't interact with DNA?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Are you going to make me post wikipedia article on Viral Vectors?
Please look it up yourself.

I'll do it for you:

Viral vector vaccine From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nowhere does it refer to DNA. It does refer to nucleic acid, but of course ribonucleic acid (RNA) is a nucleic acid (but you knew that?).

See.

edit on 3/9/2021 by chr0naut because: What does that make you?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I didn't read all the posts, but read quite a few, so sorry if someone already said this...

Didn't the CDC, just yesterday, essentially come out and say...Third vaccine? What third vaccine???? We haven't done any testing on a third vaccine!...You crazy...We quit!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Than he flip flop and fourth, well hopefully not but i really distrust Fauci/FDA..

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
even the feckless clones in the australian gov (gasp) are, in the past couple of days, admitting what anyone with more than 3 functional braincells knew 18 months ago. its not going away, and pharma will milk it dry with snake oil. looks like the yanks are going with a last minute shark jump, should be entertaining!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
All schools are back together this week in England with zero restrictions.

The rest of of the country has been on minimal restrictions for weeks.

All festivals are going ahead with no restrictions.

The Bournemouth Air show is expecting 800,000 tourists/visitors over the next 4 days.

This is all perfect to blame the next national outbreak and ensuing lockdown on the unvaxed.

I with many others predicted the winter lockdown back in January. It'll be like the others, except the blame game on the unvaxed is going to ramp up 100 fold, due to either a new delta outbreak or new mutation outbreak.

I hope I'm wrong about all of this, and I'm happy to be wrong and will even call myself out of I am.

Watch this space πŸ˜•

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

due to either a new delta outbreak or new mutation outbreak.

Watch this space πŸ˜•

they've already wheeled it out, search mu variant. vaccines "may not work against it". a decidely shocking and completely unforseeable event imo

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emit1

due to either a new delta outbreak or new mutation outbreak.

Watch this space πŸ˜•

they've already wheeled it out, search mu variant. vaccines "may not work against it". a decidely shocking and completely unforseeable event imo

Yes heard about this

So we're just waiting for them to fabricate the numbers, again πŸ˜’
edit on 3-9-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Typo

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

give em a few weeks to fabricate some "encouraging studies" for.. lets see, i'm gonna call it "ultravax!". then they can move on to the next stat manipulation preps

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emit1the

give em a few weeks to fabricate some "encouraging studies" for.. lets see, i'm gonna call it "ultravax!". then they can move on to the next stat manipulation preps

Ultravax, virus in Vienna!

We mustn't forget the vaxport which will also ensure after the coming lockdown πŸ˜’

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Corner cases galore.

Now, say as someone who has not received jabs 1 & 2, I decide I'm ready to take the jab of faith.

Now what?? I need to line 'em up, like shot glasses in a bar, and take all 3? Does order matter?? Or would I just get the "base" jab (#1) and final jab (#3) becomes my second jab? Or is it jabs #2 and #3?

What about the people I've talked to that only took jab #1? Do they skip jab #2, move directly to jab #3, and collect $200?

What if I took jab #1, waited an inordinate amount of time between and then finally got jab #2. How long now do I wait until the booster #3?

How about when inevitably someone is mistakenly given booster #3 as their first dose? Or is that how it should be correctly sequenced in that case?

There are lots of different permutations to consider now with 3 shots.

I am very curious of how many scenarios from above are being planned for and accommodated. Elapsed time between doses, at least for jabs #1 and #2 of Pfizer, was important to get right. They should be taken not too far apart and definitely not too close to one another.

Mandatory gene therapy treatment.

For life, on a semi-annual basis (6 month intervals?).

And better get those schedule tables right, because you might be in big BIG trouble if you get your next booster too early.

Uncharted territory.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Ultravax, virus in Vienna!

rofl, nice

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: carewemust

I guess people aren't dying as fast as they figured they would. Gotta get some more poison into them, mutate them, just make a mess for the rest of us to clean up later.

When actively and publicaly, they state population control, sterilization and death as their goals using "vaccines," why would you think they are actually stating multiply, reproductive rights and life?

Cheers - Dave

Source for any of this or just a nonsensical and nonfactual rant?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

How about when inevitably someone is mistakenly given booster #3 as their first dose? Or is that how it should be correctly sequenced in that case?

OMG you're hilarious. Gene therapy? You have no clue how these vaccines work.

There is NO difference in the type, quantity, etc of the vaccine in whichever dose you receive. Some people have a stronger reaction to the 2nd dose because of how their body fights off the spike protein. The first dose is really what helps your body to identify the spike protein as not being normal. Your body doesn't have antibodies built up to attack this as it is new, which is why there is typically not a reaction with the first dose.

Here's an idea....actually learn about the vaccine instead of reading junk to support your confirmation bias and crazed assumptions about the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Is there a 3rd vaccine mandate in the US? I'm asking because I'm not American and because each booster is effective for 3 months a person would require 4 vaccines within a year.
edit on 3-9-2021 by mikegaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegaiser

No mandate and where did you get your information that each booster is effective for 3 months? That's never been stated. In fact, there are many who feel that while a booster may be necessary, as we more and more variants as a result of the unvaccinated, that when to give this is being politicized. I tend to agree with that assessment.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Flacci and these people are evil. Protect yourselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

OMG you're hilarious. Gene therapy? You have no clue how these vaccines work.

There is NO difference in the type, quantity, etc of the vaccine in whichever dose you receive. Some people have a stronger reaction to the 2nd dose because of how their body fights off the spike protein. The first dose is really what helps your body to identify the spike protein as not being normal. Your body doesn't have antibodies built up to attack this as it is new, which is why there is typically not a reaction with the first dose.

Here's an idea....actually learn about the vaccine instead of reading junk to support your confirmation bias and crazed assumptions about the vaccine.

I know exactly how these substances work: they enlist messenger RNA to signal your body to produce the spike protein signature of the virus, to which your body produces antibodies.

These are not vaccines in the traditional sense. There is no dead or attenuated copy of the COVID virus in the preparation. The literature for these medications even say so, e.g. "the medicine programs your body to fight COVID". You and everyone else pretending these are just your usual, garden variety vaccines, are flat out lying.

You're throwing around words (confirmation bias??) with very little understanding of their meaning or how they might hypothetically apply to such a discussion (hint: they don't).

You're also trivializing the complexity and potential for foul up that is put in play with so many different variables, and even types of medication. Like, for instance, the folks in Canada that were allowed to mi x brands of different COVID gene therapies among their first and second doses,

So let's say, for sake of argument, patient John Doe was given Moderna for Jab #1, and Pfizer for jab #2.

Which brand should be jab #3?.

I ask, has there been any lab testing to confirm a grouping of 3 jabs, in order of Moderna, Pfizer #1, Pfizer #2)?

Some of you are downplaying or sugarcoating serious, CRITICAL lack of research, little in the way of study and clinical trials, and data from a very short period of time, that lays out how to safely navigate a COVID shot program.

You are manipulating the narrative to make this seem like its ho-hum, a walk in the park, not some new reality we are in (mandatory boosters of a substance that genetically tricks your body into producing spike proteins), which nobody has a clue how it will unfold.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join